5 Coins that will come out strong after the inevitable market collapse?

Pick.

ETH, BTC

BTC = King

ETH = 800+ dApps = business value

ETH, XLM, QTUM

Should just be:

BTC = King

ETH = 800+ dApps = business value

XRB, just watch

ETH is the only guarantee

IOTA

Eth, chain link, monero, binance coin, idk the fifth maybe butt coin

Look back at feb through May last year, same thing happened. Every coin pumped then bled out slowly for 6 months. Same thing will happen to EVERYTHING thought I do believe the floors have all been raised. Expect everything to lose at least half it’s current value.

POE
MOON
LTC
ETH
TRX

Confido, because it will always be worth at least 0.000099 ETH

>shilling shitcoins alongside top coins

BTC, BCH, ETH. XMR, tether obviously

pasc

ETH. XMR, LTC, OMG, LINK

dcr, burst, monero, eth, btc

see

BTC , ETH, ADA, SNT, BRD

Ripple has too many partnerships to just fucking poof.

UKG- asian Esports betting will never die

Dogecoin - 1 doge will always = 1 doge

XRB
DBC
NEO
BTC
IOTA

everything released in 2017 has about a 0.1% chance of sticking around for more than 2 years

bitcoin
ethereum
monero
stellar
chainlink

BTC, ETH, XMR, USDT, COSS

BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, LINK

Ethereum
Ripple
Chainlink
Monero
Stellar.

Those will be the top 5

USDT ofc gonna buy your cheap coins

Doge
1 doge will always be 1 doge

shitcoins will sink but working products will rise to the top and their success will be the success of this bad boy right here. best long term (>5 years) bet you can make.

BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, NEO

XRP, XLM, ETH, XMR, BTC

In that order.

Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Stellar, Monero:
Because these coins actually have proven use cases, particularly Ethereum, which I see usurping BTC's position as the reserve cryptocurrency
Link / VeChain possible depending on how good their salesmen are.

ETH, XMR, NEO, XLM, XRP

XMR, Tether

NEO & WTC

This is now a FUN thread.
Who /comfy/ here?

XVG is cockroach of crypto. you will regret not having the courage to ignore thought police.

Look for coins with actual use. I think all blue chips will be solid. Outside of bluechips old alt coins like:
>OMG
Omise already has business connections and has a good hold to spread within the South-east Asian market. Right now it's undervalued.
>STRATIS
It's blockchains for enterprise and they are building ICO platforms on the use of their C# blockchain. They would want financial institutions to set up master nodes, i'm guessing, which is around a couple of million. They are niche and they will make money whether or not this market collapses because of the enterprise.
>ETH
Ethereum should never go under 800 ever again. They are setting up casper, sharding, and plasma, which ensure it's future in terms of scalability. Easy hold.
>REQ
Req is a shitcoin right now, but its one of the better coins in the market for business solutions from small business to governments because of the auditing it does. It will effectively eliminate the auditing field, while blockchain itself does this, REQ offers a solution for it to be done easy peasy.
>ICX
It's going to be like Ethereum was at 10 dollars. They will have a hold in the Korean markets and already has uses in hospitals and universities. This coupled with AION and Wanchain secures all of them to be used and get a ton of money from. Expect the value of all of these to be astronomical in the next year.
>XML
Basically another bluechip contender, idk about the price but the IBM parternship is really huge. Good long term investment, but right now it's being treated like a shitcoin.
>break
Just go for coins that are currently in use. Right now we have a shit ton of pumps on coins without a fucking product, which is just on FOMO and emotions. TRX is one of them and i'd say it will go through a ton of volatility, but will still be up. We are in the early phases of crypto and the only shitters are the unknown coins that die without anybody knowing about them. Biz shills good coins, just filter pajeets.

ETH, XMR, XLM, BNB
Possibly BTC because it's king.

>NEO

Trinity will be a game changer.
Neo 3000$ EoY.
No joke.

Bitcoin Private. You heard it here first.

XLM
BCH
ETH
EOS
IOTA

LINK because the holders are literally autistic.

BTC, ETH, LTC, DRGN, XLM

If that happens... I’ll be fucking STUPID RICH

>NEO

I have to agree with you. If you stacked enough NEO right now, you might be blessed with chance to never wagecuck for the rest of your life.

>sleeping on po.et

This. It can't be sustained. But what's your though? It all flows into btc following some announcement? Btc needs a mega run up to suck out all this "dumb money" but I don't see it happening for a reason. Look what happened two days ago when btc spiked a little bit past 17k... everything (okay not everything, but a lot) dropped a quick 20%

btc
eth
xrp (jews wont let it fail)
xmr
ltc

thats all that may actually survive desu.