I started with $300 mid-December and am now sitting here. My biggest winner has been Loopring which I bought at $0.21...

I started with $300 mid-December and am now sitting here. My biggest winner has been Loopring which I bought at $0.21. Sold some profit to diversify yesterday but did I overdo it?

go all in DBC, you shouldn't be diversifying unless you have 10k+

This is a overdiversified thread now.

Started with $30 in ripple at .18. Sold at 2.75. Made some bad calls. Either way, over diversification is the way.

That entire post could have been summed up with the question of if your portfolio is too diversified or not. Quit fluffing shit up and making the board shittier.

Also the answer is yes, you are too diversified. If you have less than $10k, there is no need to diversify. Two coins max, 3 if you want to push it.

Nah diversify into 3 coins, unless you're absolutely certain that one coin will give you a positive. Look what happened with verge, you could've lost everything and been bag holding if you go into 1 coin.

Cmon user. I started mid december with 350 euros. You can do better than that!!!

BRAIN GANG
Thanks dude. And I was just giving some background, my bad.
Hmm, choices. Good job on Ripple!
Teach me ur ways plz

choose 2 coins and wait.

I'm at 200k and I still don't diversify, especially in this bull market I can make a year's salary overnight.

Charge your phone, fuck.

Also what are these a
Portfolio apps, blockfolio and it's freezing is pissing me off and I want a switch.

What app is this

OP here, I use Coin Stats on iOS

I like my current holdings. Nice profits in all of them, but is it too diversified? What do you think biz?

I also have $1k SALT

K I'll check it out.

CoinStats
Allows you to link an exchange account so you dont have to manually enter your shit.

Started with 350$ Canadian like a month ago

Was at 2400$ when tron was mooning

Just started trading again the past week.

That'll be useful. THanks!

i want to use my next check (~350USD) to build a portfolio and buy some alt coins. not sure what coins to buy, or where do i buy them though and if i do buy them, how would i ever cash out?

also i dont want to go to prison where can i find tax info on this shit?

Started with 600$ mid december (200$ fee).

My biggest call is Eca, i did bought at 0.001.

Current Portfolio:
ECA 50%
UTK 20%
BNTY 15%
DBC 15%

App - CryptoNaut

I will make it biz? How to reach 10k$?