WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S BEEN A DAY, THIS SHIT ISN'T MOVING INTO KUCOIN

WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S BEEN A DAY, THIS SHIT ISN'T MOVING INTO KUCOIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7okv8f/kucoin_and_raiblocks_update/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I MOVED OVER 200 into kucoin last night and nothing HAPPENED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if there's gonna be more dumping once people get their xrb finally transferred

Is this going below 15$ this week?

> muh instant transactions
> muh no fees

Same with POE. It seems we chose one of the few coins that would not see gains today, OP.

Not like this isn't the real thing, but the whales that accumulated while tards were sperging about LINK are dumping to buy yachts right now.

I smell blood right now, and this is the perfect time to buy before it rebounds and goes parabolic.

I shouldn't have moved them to kucoin. Am I gonna lose everything?

should I get on bitgrail or kucoin?

XRB was the fastest growing coin last month so it makes sense that people are cashing out which puts downward pressure on price. It still is the best coin out there, all you need is patience.

plenty of gains on KCS. pick right next time faggots

Ugh, I'm gonna regret typing this (cuz I have significant buy orders still open on it) but I've made so much money off Veeky Forums calls that I feel I have to give back.

XRB will be $40-45 within 48 hours.

Everything mooned past couple days.

People will be taking profits, and will be looking to put them somewhere.

"Oh look, there's XRB - the coin that everyone on biz and reddit has been talking about for weeks, and its dipped a little! Perfect time for me to get in!"

screenshot this.

Kucoin
also use my refcode if you want to help me out
1e6tJ

selling now is like the dumbest thing you can do.

its kucoins processing system tho, on the explorer you can see that it moves instantly

I would say Bitgrail at this point. Kucoin just listed XRB and are still having trouble with it. Also constantly at a premium price.
Bitgrail has had problems, but with lots of help from XRB team, they seem(!) to have things worked out now. Also more volume.

pasc is xrb 2.0

you have been sold snake oil

look at their GitHub, minimum code updates and also it is not a DAG
github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

stay away from bitgrail. they lost eth deposits and locked my funds for now. just don't

That is how you know it will dump.

It already went parabolic.

Now is the dump, then cup handle, then small moon. Bag holders who bought the dip will them rejoice for their meager gains after wasting months and missing so many other opportunities.

This is classic OMG movement. You will make money ifyou long hodl, but it is not worth the opportunity cost.

It's not even on Binance yet. Sucks to hear you missed out.

kuckoin turned scam, they will run away with 30 mill worth of xrb and 80 worth of ethereum.
They take xrb and ethereum deposits into their main wallets and dont fund the customers account and their withdrawals dont work.
This is a textbook ponzi get out while you can, if you can.

source?

FUD

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7okv8f/kucoin_and_raiblocks_update/

At times like this, FUD helps to get the price lower. BUT, but, we need smart FUD, not this kind of shit.

Source me and hundreds of customers that wait 2-3 days for their eth and xrb to deposit or to withdraw. They used to blame the networks and now they don't say anything anymore

50% rai
25% bounty

Bounty hold is on track to pass rai... I'm going to keep holding rai even after the binance crash. Yes I could sell high buy low but I'll probably get burned so I'll just hold

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%,,,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Do not daily trade this bad boy.