FREE x10 not even kidding

You literally just have to hold this through the hardfork.

ZCLASSIC WILL CONTINUE TO RISE since anyone with more than a 1-digit IQ knows owning 1ZCL will give you free 1 BTCP.

FREE FUCKING MONEY
>FREE FUCKING MONEY
FREE FUCKING MONEY
>FREE FUCKING MONEY
FREE FUCKING MONEY
>FREE FUCKING MONEY

This is one of those moments where you see an opportunity to x10 and x2 again your money without worrying about it crashing or being scammed.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

BZC??

FUCKING 1-DIGIT IQ DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ OR DID YOU WRITE THAT DOWN WITH YOUR ASS

Hope you fags bought during the quick dip 5 minutes ago; it's pumping again...

Bazingacoin lol

no sir I bought seconds before said dip because I am an actual faggot

yeah, yeah, don't forget to trop your zclassic bags first xD

i FOMO'D in at .01226, did i fuck up?

We're going for $500 at least, maybe $1000, before the fork

Its clearly better than Bitcoin Gold and most likely better than BitcoinCash.

dog i bought at 0.1391 fuck you

I'm still waiting for my BTC to transfer so I can buy that shit. Fuck me

if you're looking for someone to tell you not to I can be that guy

This is what you niggers are going to start to realize soon, if you haven't already:

This coin is not only Zcash with the Bitcoin name, handed out to everyone holding BTC. That alone would be exciting, but wait, there's more.

This is the true Segwit 2x coin.

That's right. 2 MB block sizes, Segwit activated. Atomic swaps will be possible with this.

So this coin could play an important role in the lightning network. Imagine if the second leg of a lightning network transaction were cloaked with ZK-snarks tech.

This coin is a Litecoin killer, and it's a Bitcoin Cash killer as well. It might just give Daddy Bitcoin a run for its money.

Why be that guy, it will at least 3x before the fork

i lost $3000 just now doing what that idiot is about to do, unrealized because Im going to hold it, but still. he could be putting all his shit in, we dont know.

How did you buy that high? I never saw it reach .013.

Wait, did you just say .13? Huh?

DIP NOW?? buy low time?

Cryptopia is trash and often goes higher than what things really are during moons, I fucked up on a order going through when I meant to type the real value from Bittrex

Oh dude, I'm sorry to hear that. Hold on, you'll be in the green soon enough.

its pretty fucking rough I put 90% in, lost a lottttttttttttttttttttttt of progress here. and having to just patiently wait with that much tied up is a nightmare.

Evening lads,

could someone explain which coin is forking and where I'd have to keep it to ensure I get both coins? I didnt get bch cause of shitty exchanges

tia can pay in memes or wallpapers

I FOMO'd into this at 790k and it dipped down to 430k. You'll be fine.

Daily reminder to NOT SELL YOUR FUCKING SHIT WHEN IT DROPS

There's a retard whale trying to accumulate for almost a week now. See pic. Every time it hits ATH or gets near ATH he dumps the shit.

cryptopia is a whale infested hell hole

I’M CUMMING JUST THINKING ABOUT 300% ASSURED GAINS ON THIS ONE.

>convert bitcoin to xvg to cryptopia to buy zcl because fast transactions
>xvg never arrives on cryptopia and price keeps rising.

Never used Bittrex before and BTC deposit stuck on 1/2 confirmations.
How long will the wait typically be if i paid high transaction fees?
Want to buy this dip bad

Can someone explain forks to me? Why would a coin generated instantly out of thin air during a 'fork', suddenly have inherent value?

What causes a 'fork', and why does a new group of people work on the 'forked' coin?

I understand why the underlying technology of btcp makes it desirable to trade with, but how could it suddenly have value if it appears on the scene at enormous volume?