R U FUCKING READY TO A MOONTRIP? insane

R U FUCKING READY TO A MOONTRIP? insane

It's still well below the market for the last couple months man. I sold my ODN bags for a loss and caught a couple moon missions so I'm glad I got rid of this pile of dogshit

>barely makes it back over it's ath after months of nothing
>mooning
Watch it dump again as bagholders start dumping this shitcoin

>buy high, sell low
Classic Veeky Forums

WE

good news coming out
volume increasing, price increasing

but go ahead and ignore this low market cap coin. go buy some shit near ATH instead.

I sold for a 20% loss and I've since done 8x on what I sold. So no you retard, I sold a pile of shit and got some gainz.

nobody cares what you did with your lunch money anyway, faggot.

my time to moon now!

I can guarantee it's a bigger amount than your entire portfolio.

Lol have you used the messenger app? Dumped my bags for 5$ Kucoin and 50 cent COSS

I used to be all about ODN but while I do like the team, they're not nearly as competent as some other crypto teams currently in the market. I bought in @ $0.25 at it's low and sold half my stack @ $0.70. I'm keeping the other half because the marketcap of this shitcoin is so low the only way is up, even with the lackluster marketing and lack of general direction. New mockups are looking good though. 100mm marketcap shouldn't be too hard when shit starts coming out and hype is being built with the give-away.

i guarantee you're a poor faggot. kys

yup, anyone who understands how to balance risk vs reward knows that ODN is a solid hold for now.

Reminder that a lead dev was speculating on the price of this coin and telling community members to buy in

post screenshot or kys

Yes yes fud from oct lololol

I have 1,000 ODN am I gonna make it?

10,000 minimum to make it sorry. it's a masternode coin

Comfy $5k-$10k