GET IN BNTY RIGHT NOW

NEW PARTNERSHIP COWBOY FUDDERS WHERE YOU AT NOW AHHAHAHAHAAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/swissborg/bounty0x-and-swissborg-concludes-a-strategic-partnership-on-meritocracy-a6a1c0eda33c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Invested in both, bye retard-life

Oh yeah here's the link
medium.com/swissborg/bounty0x-and-swissborg-concludes-a-strategic-partnership-on-meritocracy-a6a1c0eda33c

>LOL WHO THE FUCK WOULD BUY THIS SHITCOIN
>ENJOY MY BAGS RETARD THIS COIN IS COMPLETELY USELESS
>LOL YOU GUYS AND YOUR MEMES ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

How does it feel, FUDtards?

>not spreading FUD to keep accumulating

get in while its still under $1 you fucks

Why is KuCoin's withdrawal fee for this coin 50 BNTY? What the fuck, I want to move this to my wallet.

Shit, this is great news.

Should I dump my DBC for this?

>ONE whale controls Bounty0x price
>Bounty investors are poor and just hoping for moon (see order book amounts)
>extreme usecase
>designed by 16y/o crypto investor
>Binance in a few months, Bittrex never
>kids dad refuses to let them buy a listing
>partnerships with literal who
Buy high sell low. If the whale gets bored and decides to dump 2% of his bounty he's accumulated on Kucoin it would wipe the entire order book

It's called cuckcoin for a reason, user.

well yeah but Binance, for example, has an 80 FUN withdrawal fee for that coin too

That's about $13 give or take lol

Yes DBC is trash

Even past 40 cents there's still fudders... Get the coin pajeets don't want you to know about while you still can. I'm looking at 5x, and there's still room to grow. The whale is our friend- he kept the price right for accumulating more. 1 dollar in a week. 2 dollars EOM. Screenshot this.

Use my ref code if you're not on Kucoin yet, 1gcgt. It helps us both.

This is one of those projects that I actually want to succeed.

unironically the neets here can actually go on the alpha RIGHT NOW and start doing some of the easier bounties that require less skills and then they'd technically be self employed lol.

The real bridge for normie adoption though is going to be integrating a seamless fiat gateway.

I got in at 300 sats and out at 2400. You can crash now shitcoin

seems like a really stupid coin to me

you can already pay somebody in anything for performing a task, you don't need a token custom-made for rewarding completion of a task

I don't know, shill me on it? I have 2k from when it was insanely cheap since I knew it was retard-bait and would moon, but I kinda want it to be a real thing

All you have to do is list your bounty on their platform and the rest of the work is done by others. Instead of having to manage your bounty and check everyone's attempts to scam you for money, other people can stake bounty, audit the hunter's submission, and receive bounty on a successful audit. For simpler tasks like sharing a post, they're looking towards automating the reward system.

Basically it streamlines the process of posting bounties and rewarding people for completion. Also it creates a platform where you can post any type of bounty and gain publicity. Software people look on bounty0x's platform for bug bounties, then determine which they're willing to do. Before, companies would list bug bounties on their own site, and people would almost never see them.

Christ that sounds like an enormous amount of wasted man hours, instead of customer - app - provider chain.

I am assuming that the middlemen get paid in bnty, but the price is going to have to become exorbent for the amount of work required to check things like that.

Want to get fucking rich and get the meme lambo? Get in! >discord< ZQa6nD We got solid daily signals 50% gainz! No SHIT! Get in or stay poor

It reduces costs by 80%

Honestly not really. How hard is it to just check bounties? It's a stupid task for a software developer at a company to sift through 27 pull requests of garbage code, but for pajeet it's pretty nice. Also if pajeet fucks up, they burn some of their bounty staked.

Not to mention. These "middlemen" would need actual real-life credentials for them to warrant a bounty completed.

>Company A lists bounty for finding critical bugs
>Person B finds *bug* on an APP
>Company A says thanks for the info but Person B found something that didn't fit the criteria of a critical bug
>Sheriff C, D, E, and F are going to know what a proper bug for the bounty is?

How does adding more man-hours to a task reduce its costs?