I hope you sold your alts

I hope you sold your alts

Shit not again

Honestly this is exactly how i picture btc... a fat overloaded gorged piece of shit

the volume here is so fucking high. Its about to blow past 17k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you explain why BCH is goign to go up to 17k soon?

btc needs to moon. Im bag holding half my stash in btc im ready for 25k so my doge and rdd are worth more if they can hold sats.

lol here we go agin

toy forgot slow and expensive

I'm glad I never fell for the satoshi value meme and focused all my efforts on ETH

Not this shit again, fuck off

> selling FUN

O
P

KEK
E
K

Fucking awesome

marketcap 814billion, people need to buy btc first before they can buy alts, Kys idiot

fuck off
leave my alts alone

NOOO MY ALTS JUST RECOVERED!

Great, now I'll never get my GODAMN FUCKING BTC OUTTA THIS FUCKING MEMPOOL, IT'S BEEN FUCK 3 DAYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bitcoin is fucking CANCER. I hope corecucks neck themselves.

y-yes

>tfw over 50% of portfolio is in BTC

Have fun with your 1.5x gains in 6 months while i make 10x gains in 2 hours lmfao

Sold every single one. This Justin Sun shit is going to be the Altpocalypse.

newfag detected
enjoy your losses pajeet

SON OF A

>alts

Kill the King!

This is the first time that I see BTC walking without ETH suffering at all. Seems like ETH has become strong enough to break away from BTC entirely. I have 60% in ETH so I'm very happy if this is the case.

COME ON BABY

litecoin will fall the less and have a moon in several days. mark my words

buddy i wouldn't fuck litecoin with your dick. eth/btc only of the big ones.

BTC accelerators my lad, worked out for me when I imputed too low a fee

Can't be bothered to sell my alts, i'd rather not stay up all night again watching the charts, the alt price drops aren't that bad anymore anyway.

true but common knowledge by now

you mean fiat value is steady as BTC rises? thats been the case for a long time. it's bleeding sats.

Have fun losing 50% of your portfolio while I make 50% gains ;)

nice

>coinbase took all fuckin day to send my btc to binance
>buying the dip in alts

this only tells me a big ALT buy is incoming..... which will it be ?

Veeky Forums is special

REMINDER TO SHILL AGAINST BOOMERCOIN
ITS LITERALLY ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST COIN

Nobody cares about sats, retard.
I stopped using BTC altogether weeks ago. ETH is faster, cheaper, I can trade with it on all major exchanges, and when cashing out, I transfer and convert ETH into USD. There is absolutely no need for "sats".

are people looking at the one minute chart or what, as soon as there is a red candle there a bunch of buy orders appear on alts

LINK
SUB
XLM
ELIX

My experience is that ETH is bleeding fiat aswell when BTC starts to move, also it's not bleeding as much sats as it normally does. Sold my alts 2 days ago when meme lines started forming for real. Now I'm thinking about putting all in on ETH so that I can sleep without worry. ETH looks stable as fuck right now.

Fugg Hope BCash recovers

C'mon bitcoin increase my purchasing power so I accumilate MORE ALTS.
MWUHAAHHAHA

No no no no no no
Not
Not my
Not my FUCKINg ALTS

AAAAAAAAAAA
THE SATS KEEP BL
EE
DINg

MY SATS
NOOOOOooooooOOoIiOoOoOOoO

The koreans are pumping this shit to 30k this is your last chance.

Have you received it yet? Sent some several hours ago but still nothing. It says it may take up to 72 hours.

BTC truely is a shit coin

it should be back to 14-15k before it breaks resistance

BTC already passed the past ATH in Korea a few days ago
Whomever didn't see this is retarded

I'm going to be really happy when the last bit of this shit gets mined.

> This is your last chance to be able to buy even more Bitcoin by staying in alts for longer than you stay in Bitcoin.

>BTC truely is a shit coin
Yes... And we still have to kneel before it. There are worse coins that have been mooning though.