Let the justing begin

Let the justing begin

Pink wojacks incoming. I love seeing the catalog full of them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I BUY THE LITECOIN NEWS YESTERDAY I COULD BE ON THIS

>Goes up 15 percent

why won't btc fuck off :'(
it's so disgusting waking up to stagnated alts while this monstrosity sits on edge of slaughtering everything so that some normies can make 4% gains a year

>daytrade all day
>up 15%
>ether up
>now it's all gonna go away because btc goes up 20%
>don't want to get btc at a loss

Get ready pajeets
We just broke through 17k and exchanges are crashing so there is nothing you can do now kek

Bow to the king

APOLOGISE

Pathethic shitty gains from this coin, people can see that but the corecucks can have their fun for a while.

Begin? This begun 2 days ago and hasn't stopped since. Biz was too stupid to listen to MACD daily guy then, they won't listen to you either now.

>hurr only up X%, my shitcoin did X% more.
Well you better lock in those profits to BTC now before they vanish.

the alt dips are getting shorter and shorter

I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID COIN AND WHY IT DICTATES THE WH OLE MARKET AHHHHHHHHHHH

>Sold my short-term alt positions yesterday
>Felt like an idiot because some of them spiked 40% overnight
>BTC finally crosses the channel and we begin the Reckoning.

LET ME BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT. LET ME FEEL THAT HOT RED RAIN UPON MY UPRAISED FACE. RELEASE THE WOJACKS, AND LET THE JUSTING COMMENCE!!

Fucking finally

Not my alts friendo.

I'm ready

Congrats on finding a rare BTC pair that doesn't shit it's pants in a BTC bull market.

Generally speaking, this is not the case and still maintain it to be broadly "good" advice.

You know another thing I've noticed about MTH is that it's the only non-shitcoin that doesn't tank when BTC shoots up.

Yesterday BTC rallied hard and MTH didn't dip at all. Now BTC just went on another bull run and MTH actually started going up. This tells me we're at or near the absolute price floor for the whale holders.

doge

my alts barely blink

This Nigga knows what´s what.
Also, Sage

I won't lie, i've considered it previously. But I'd rather hold BTC mate in most circumstances. Especially after the large boom in doge which never makes sense.

Waa. My pissant country can't immediately supersede the United States... Waa.

Two coins that cannot get justed during this run is BAT and ZCL.

BTC moon will be about ZCL.

BAT is just strong, moving upwards for it's first moon.

There we go
Another night without sleeping properly

Btc being high is the only reason your shitcoins can break a dollar. Kek

sell alts to buy zlc and wait for fork for free money

Yup, let the retards have their delusion though while we rape their Sat values

lmao nice justing

Absolutely nothing happened

Just you wait. Your apostasy wont go unpunished.

fools

while you spout the same old fear mongering bullshit the alt dips are getting weaker and weaker, the recovery is faster every time

yep, it's happening
maintaining above 17k levels

now pajeeka followers will take care of the rest

>Set alarms
>Get out of alts
>BTC breaks wall
>Doesn't move beyond
>Nothing happens
I hope that this is the calm before the storm, I managed to get out properly this time, if alts go up and BTC stumbles I'll be pissed.

I warned biz yesterday before the bounce

our newfag friends are going to learn the hard way like every other wave of btc gains

all hail to the king