HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

Whoever bought into this, you are fucking lucky rich bastards.

I am the user that posted threads about coss trying to humbly get you people into it before the exchange obviously shat itself.

Whoever listened to my tips, good for you.

Whoever did not (mainly Kucoin cuck shills), neck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/VDESOSOHNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All in on COSS

Trips confirm

I have both. Stay poor.

Made x3.5 with KCS and all went into COSS

Thanks CuckCoiners

In October I had 2.5k in crypto. I decided to put 50% of it in COSS and not touch it. My portfolio is now at $44k. This is unreal, I might actually make it

How many coins did you get brother? If crypto becomes mainstream and actually lives for years then COSS could easily provide for you

Should I still hop on COSS or nah? When does the exchange come out?

12.5k COSS. Could hardly believe my eyes when I check block folio this morning.

It could very well dip again after this run, but COSS is here to stay. And is still ranked outside the top 200. It'll be a top 100 coin by q2 I reckon. If you buy now you might end up -30% tomorrow (or maybe not) but you'll definitely still have caught it early in the long run

Wait it out, it's dipping hard atm.

Only reason it's skyrocketed is because the exchange is down and no one can sell

not really bruh. check out the daily volume, pic related, almost 7m, it's like twice the ath, exchange running good, price steadily increaes

You have got to be shitting me... this is hitting 5$ earlier than I thought ...

If anyone is still reading my thread, throw 100$ or more on KIN once it comes back on in the Coss Exchange.

You'll thank me someday

My DASH deposit is taking literally hours.

COSS has doubled since I tried to buy in.

what is the price per coin??

fuck it just hit 1$ again
checked so I know we will bounce back up

Depositing into Coss is taking a while
Took me 6hrs to deposit 1k worth of btc but it made it.
They are working very hard on answering all questions and fixing the bugs and tweaks.
You can catch rune in the telegram being honest as always.

My friend accidentally sent 1k worth of btc to coss into a Bitcoin cash address and they STILL recovered it for free despite taking a long time to process everything.

~1.54$ ish

The fuck? Are we finally getting boom/bust cycles in COSS?

Jump aboard gents

sso.coss.io/api/invite/VDESOSOHNE

Lol someone just cashed out

.92$ on the coss.io eth pair
1.08 on the btc pair
volume fell by a million in a minute

YESSS let the whale wars begin!!!!

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS ARRIVED

So... buy now, right?

Wherever I shill COSS I'll once in a while meet some serious whales. Theres a random chinese woman on the COSS slack that holds 500k COSS.

I met a dude shilling on discord that held 25k COSS. That dude convinced me to go up to 25k in COSS.

If you want to be a whale, get in on COSS

>using an exchange where you have to send verification docs

;) if you can cosslet

>He didn't buy months ago when we told him to.

I literally shilled this fucking coin for a month and you did not listen.

Bought 50k COSS last night because I was pissed about missing out on KCS. Pretty happy with these gains. The new UI is going to be nice too.

Coss is a waste of time. Check out the volume vs the volume on kucoin. Use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

Kuckcoiners so desperate for referrals that they are actually paying people now? 15% dividends sounds great huh?

EXCHANGE IS BACK

250 here. Will I make it?

as the digits prophesied
>444

make profit and sell

FUCKING LOL
THE STATE OF THESE KUKEKS

Been trying since this morning to buy some but the transactions are so slow, my LTC still hasn't come through

>Been trying since this morning to buy some but the transactions are so slow, my LTC still hasn't come through

growing pains
Sucks but you are not alone, patience m8 devs are busy trying to help.

You are going to be disappointed when your LTC does get on there and see how much of a loss you are going to take to get COSS

What do you mean not get on there?
You mean in time?

Aaaaand just like that we're back up to $1.3 with $7M daily volume. Hope you faggots bought the dip.

There is no COSS/LTC pairing. So you're going to have to buy ETH or BTC first, which is probably going to cost you a premium with such low volume. Then you're going to have to buy COSS, costing you in fees again. Check Coinmarketcap just before you buy the ETH/BTC to see which one will be cheaper.

Hmm, yeah you're right. Thought I was avoiding fees by buying LTC instead of BTC but the trade costs didn't occur to me
Thanks for the advice user, will think this through better next time

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
THE GODDAMN EXCHANGE WON'T EVEN FUCKING LOAD WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pffaahaaahaha

PLEAASE USE KUCOIN PLEASE PLEASE ILL PAY YOUUUU

It sucks, but it's how we grow. We pay with blood, and hopefully become smarter for it.

I am in the same boat, I FOMOed without looking at the trading pairs and sent LTC. Now I have 5 ltc sitting on the exchange debating how hard I am FOMOing.

So, how likely is a x2 pump... and the exchange working well enough to withdraw on time?

I dont know whats best:
COSS going up and us COSSbros gonna make it big time
or
KuCucks having to resort to paying people to sign up under them because it's so dumpy

It happens user. Nothing you can do about it right now, any stress is just going to be counterproductive to being able to take action once you are able to.
This is truly edge case stuff here. You will still make it.

Both? Can I choose both?

I knew the referral system would be Kucoin's downfall. Once you accept the pajeet mentality, it seeps into your very soul, twisting your every thought. There is no hope for degenerate ponzi scum, but Cossites will walk the true path.

>but Cossites will walk the true path.
we need to publicly tar and feather the few cossbros that have been posting referal links

shame them

I Invested both in Kucoin and Coss, and bought both of them almost at their lowest level. I made a shit ton of money this month and I'm still sitting on a comfortable pile of KCS and COSS. 2018 is off to a meteoric start for me.and I feel it's only the beginning for these two.

These are not Cossacks, these are Kucucks who are jumping ship. They taste the blood in the water and know that it is their own, and as their ship sinks beneath the waves they reach for anything remotely resembling their old system. But COSS does not demand you ensnare others into your ponzi exchange, only that you hodl in your belief.

I personally don't think that's worth shaming. Kucoin's ponzi-like referral system is a significant factor in its success. I don't mind if some people want to take advantage of coss's referral system. It only helps me by growing the exchange.

we shall fight them together user.

keep our Cosswamen pure.

You would have these filthy kucucks touch this beauty with their disgusting referral hands?
Treasonous talk there user.

Frankly the downfall of Coss is that referrals dont do shit for you. Cuckoin referral system is much better and it actually encourages people to join the site.

inb4 pajeet mentality, binance, coinexchange, craptopia, all of them have referral systems in place.

Nice thread. I remember the first threads on COSS. Major FUD, major. It was exactly that FUD that made me put 1/2 of mine in too. And guess what?..... the hasn't even started yet

I value monetary gain too much to care about whether other people sacrifice their self-respect by spamming referral codes. Perhaps you're more honorable, but I prefer to be practical

I just bought 1200 did I get scammed?

yea the exchange is shitty right now. This rocket shit is held together by duct tape and that rope that Tom Hanks made in Castaway. But fuck will we be rewarded.

The referral program here will be based on the never-decreasing dividends. It will be jucier than a fat girls pussy

COSSLORDS REPORT IN

IT IS OUR DUTY AS COSSGODS TO MAKE COSS MEMES TO FUEL OUR INTERGALACTIC MISSION TO THE CRAB NEBULA

>I value monetary gain too much to care about whether other people sacrifice their self-respect by spamming referral codes. Perhaps you're more honorable, but I prefer to be practical

May you gain forever...

You won't get rich from the dividends, but it's a solid 5x at these levels. Still less than 100M marketcap. How many utter shitcoins are $1B?

Ok, just bought about 300 Coss. I`m late to the party, but it should still be just getting started.
AESTHETIC

The referral system just saves you money from trading's fee. You dont earn shit from making people join

reporting in

King of morocco checking in

Got a link to the Telegram?

Still not seeing a damn thing. Been 4 hours.

I was saying that the *true* referral system (not actual) will be the dividends that won't go away. So to speak

damn she is built right 11/10 would pay crypto for a handy by her

Over 130K COSS here.

Comfy 20x on my

>AESTHETIC
liek little babby

>watch this
SUCC

Don't forget to do their verification process before they add payment gateway

>INB4 3 month wait period before being able to cash out.

Do it while the volume of users is low

>Got a link to the Telegram?
theres enough faggots complaining uselessly on the telegram only to be told that they have to wait but here ya go
t.me/myCOSS

>Don't forget to do their verification process before they add payment gateway
you can't yet if you are USA fyi
you will be able to however
USAfags are welcome

Why would I cash out of Coss
I can just sell it back to eth or btc and send it to quadrigacx for cashing out through Interac

This is going to $3.5 by the end of next week.

Buy a polaroid camera and take a picture of this

If enough people bitch maybe we'll get our currency out of limbo. Thanks for the link.

Hmmm... I was wondering why my KYC was taking 3 months... lol

Do I have to do KYC to withdrawn ETH?

Right now, no. But soon.

>Hmmm... I was wondering why my KYC was taking 3 months... lol
Indeed you can not be verified yet
you will be able too
USAfags will always be welcome on COSS

>Do I have to do KYC to withdrawn ETH?
No, it may say somewhere on the website to that extent but it is not enforced

>If enough people bitch
yes everyone in the telegram already hates you

Not COSS specifically.

Also need to be verified to deposit fiat.

can't hurt to just do it know , you never known if you'll might use it one day.

>took 7 hours to be verified ,eurofag

>yes everyone in the telegram already hates you
Good

>verification denied cause my country doesn`t issue utilities in the alphabet
wat do.

Don't be a pajeet?

Any AML compliant bank can certify your residence address, usually for free.

I AM GROWING STRONGER

Got 4800 at 5 cents, comfy as fuck.