WHEN PAYFAIR MOONS IN YOUR SLEEP AND YOU WAKE UP RICH FINALLY HOLY OH FUCK

WHEN PAYFAIR MOONS IN YOUR SLEEP AND YOU WAKE UP RICH FINALLY HOLY OH FUCK

TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO GET IN $0.07

SHE TOUCHED $0.35 TODAY. KEEP WAITING FOR IT TO HIT AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE HAHAHAH

Etherdata is such fucking cancer omfg

we tried to warn them

where do you buy it from?

Etherdelta has my eth trapped and I cant use it or sent it back. Luckily I only transferred a small amount to test but fuck that site

EtherDelta. Shit site, get in and get out with MetaMask. Just make a new token address for PFR (Find it on etherscan). Don't leave anything in the site or you may get focked

Bite the bullet and spend 8 hours on a day off mastering Etherdelta and thank me later when you’re actually making money with the real niggaz

You know what, maybe I will. I've never met you OP but I'm gonna trust your judgement.

When I'm rich who do I say helped me?

Me user. I helped you
If you do make it big from PFR send some ETH my way. $1 min end of month
0x08e57dcbaab2955a9802e9905cd07ad4e842de5e

Lol fuck off liar

>he thinks low maketcap coins with working products can't 4x

You forgot a 0 next to 4

>put in 0.010 to try to figure this shit out
>transfer 0.009
>nothing happens
>try to deposit again
>nothing
>again
>nothing
>realize I just racked up like 10 transactions on metamask and had to cancel them all
>now can't even transfer 0.001
I'll get fucked if I put more money into it because of this GAS shit I bet right? Or is that on ED and not on metamask? Whatever fuck this gay shit

It's okay user. we will be comfy while this guy pnik wojaks in 2 weeks

It is ED. Gas cost rape you if you send less than .01. I put in .110 ETH yesterday through metamask and got focked. Just make sure you have like .02- .04 ETH in your metamask wallet for gas depost and withdraw.

He's calling you a liar because he's asking the guy who told him to learn etherdelta who helped him, and you said you.
You are not the guy who told him to spend 8 hours learning etherdelta. You are the guy who asked for tips.

11k PFR, will I make it?

Shit, so all these rejected transactions are going to cost me? I was aware of gas but I thought it was transactions on ED itself, not metamask to ED

If the transaction show rejected on metamask then you are fine. If you reject all you should be fine.

go to ethergas station and pay the minimum safe gwui

If you're not able to follow a tutorial to learn how to use ED you don't deserve this big boy.

this

I did and I still couldn't even transfer 0.001. I'll try again in a bit since I'm retarded. Thanks for the help

I’ve been in since .04, this is my comfiest hold.

Shill Boi Baggins here, full moon . Guaranteed by February.
Get in or stay poor.

when is it going to be listed on some serious exchange?
i'm holding lots of it bought week ago on EtherDelta but this exchange is such a fucking cancer i'm never going back there

I know ED is a pain in the ass to use, but really follow step by step some guide or tutorials on YouTube and Once you have downloaded your MEW (if you don't want to leave your money on ED) you'll be fine.

1 week or so

Say it was Yung Grandma the rapper not kidding

Best Virgin precious untapped coins are all on shitty Etherdelta

I'm gonna try, this shit is fucking aids of the brain, if this shit moons to a dollar it'll be worth it

bout 1k reporting here. Already make hundreds in profit

hey look if your exchange requires an 8 hour tutorial and a step by step guide to attain basic functionality, then it is a PIECE OF SHIT AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

I HATE ED I only bought $100 worth when it was dirt cheap because I was nervous using the exchange my first time. Got it out to MEW quick though.

>If the exchange the coin is currently on atm because it's new sucks, then the coin must suck also

gona make at least $11k