Only 6300 Coins (Max Supply)

4.5% Profit share, $250/monthly dividends at current volume, this will be a $100,000 Coin EOY. Why do you hate money biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/02/cryptopia-introduces-shareholder-coin-cryptopiafeeshares-cefs-token/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this new?

It already pumped 50% fuck you op

Pretty new, they released them a couple months ago. Literally nobody has this in there radar and I’m fucking shocked nobody on biz is talking about this. Such a low coin supply, 600m market cap would put this sucker at Literally 100k per coin. You will never see this coin for less than 2k ever again, this is a fucking steal.

Dumb fuck, this WILL be a 100k Coin, I promise you. Do the math.

Even HitBTC has one those days but they are super shady so fuck them

what does it pay dividends in?

>just had a big pump
>thread appears
thanks OP

no one wants your bags, fuck off

NZD (New Zealand Dollars) payout was about $200 (US) last month. With crypto about to break 1 trillion dollars, I estimate the monthly payouts to be $1000/month per coin EOY. Nobody will even considering selling this because he passive income will be so luctrative.

Even though you get paid out in NZD you can use that to buy anything on Cryptopia.

already up, you missed it anons, just buy ufr instead

Dumb fuck I bought mine for under $1500 I’m not even trying to sell. Do some research faggot or go buy Tron.

Also, at $4k a coin right now puts this at about 25 million Market Cap. Only fucking 200m will make it worth $40k a pop!

Faggot I’ve been posting this everyday for 3 weeks, this is the FIRST time any one has even acknowledged my post.

>4000$ a fucking shared for 5% of the profits of a shit exchange
Not thanks

You could have gotten some in december for 0.05 BTC that WOULD have been a good deal, but it's pumped WAAAY to hard atm

Do the math on their monthly volume, account for future growth. You’ll be the one FOMOing in when it breaks 10k lol. Incredible how stupid some of you are.

Did ethe market cap is ONLY 25 million. Even worthless shit coins break 100m for no reason. This will 4x this month I promise you.

so thats $250/CEFS eh? not bad all things considered
should of bought cheaper though i think

I’m trying to tell you guys that this is cheap, don’t look at the price tag look at market cap. On top of that nobody knows about it it’s literally a hidden gem. Even if this coin goes 10x it still won’t even be top 100 on Market Cap, it has so much upward growth potential it’s not even funny. It also will never be on CMC because it’s coin supply is so low there will never be high enough volume to meet their criteria. This is literally a hidden gem.

Almost half of the CEFS for sale is sitting at 10 BTC/per coin. That’s 100 fucking thousand a peice and this wall has never moved.

i get that, i bought into it though having 0.05 cefs doesnt feel like its going to get me anywhere far any time soon

I think you need alteast 10k Volume to get listed on CMC. So it will arrive likely sometime

You’re luck to have that, when it hits 10 BTC a pop, you have made a pretty good profit my friend.

If/when it does, biz will be shilling this shit to the moon.

I don't get it. Where does it states you get paid dividends owning one of those. I really like cyrptopia, if they would reenable doge and ltc pairings

Cryptopia has announced it on Twitter a few times, literally goes through people’s ear and out the other because it’s new and has such low market cap. This will 4x very quickly and then people will start to notice a coin like this with such low supply and a huge price tag.

google.com/amp/s/www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/02/cryptopia-introduces-shareholder-coin-cryptopiafeeshares-cefs-token/amp/

Your dividend get paid to your Cryptopia account. Owning one of this is literally owning a piece of the company. It’s actually pretty revolutionary what their are doing.

I like the concept, but if I throw some K at a low volume token that supposedly gives dividends, I need a bit more than an announcement. Do you own some, can you prove it is actually paid out?

I have a crypto project that could payout $2k/mo in dividends. If I made a ERC20 token and had it issue payments of 10% revenue share per month by sending eth to any address that owns the token, would people buy my token?