MOON ALERT

DAG CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK!

GET THE FUCK IN OR STAY POOR FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?? I'm all in on this one!

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726

Me too feels good to not be a brainlet

448 ICT checking in
shoulda bought more oh well

448 will be enough for where we are going.

sold my stack after moon and wanted to rebuy on huobi yesterday. 8h eth transfer delay, now its high again I want to KMS so hard

Don't worry user. If you get in now you are still very early since most people have never heard of it or the exchanges its on.

What does it mean?

it means you can preorder your lambo now

Got 8500 ITC.

Will I make it?

you *might* just make it user

so, what's this? IOTA competition? is it better?

Holy fuck yes, I wish I had more to put in

Better. Read the whitepaper

Better. Without the SJW shit

should i dump my rai chad for this?
realistically how much can it grow this month?

it's better than IOTA. Compare their market caps and calculate the price from there

I would, but don't take my word for it. 10x isnt out of the question and probably more likely than XRB

You should read a little bit about it before:
steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework

I was thinking about buying but it doesn't look legit, or at least like a serious project.

damn those are some good points
i hope the project is just in an early stage and not a fucking scam

This bloke has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

"iot or as I call it, the internet of terror", that's some next level soy boy shit.

Just a little insight into the chinese culture.
White colloar crime in china is considered extremely heinous, it's nothing like the western world where scams and shady business practices are met with a slap on the wrist. If you're caught bribing or trying to scam the chinese people, you will spend decades in jail, the death penalty isn't uncommon either.

I felt that way too until they released that medium article, and then they said they were going to do that weekly. That transparency helped

yh definitely gotta dig more
also a DAG project is an obvious moon mission, don't know if it's really worth dumping some xrb though

I missed XRB when i got talked out of buying it at like a buck and now im salty so I havent done any research into it. But isint that done mooning for a good little bit? This could be a short term moon then transfer gains back to xrb?

lol wut
the ching chongs are some of the most corrupt people on this planet
lmao I feel legit sorry for the dimwits who fall for this scam

SSHHH Im still accumulating god damit these fags won't listen anyways

it did like 100% just this week and btc is on a bullrun again so clearly it dipped and it's trying to find a new floor
also there are big news this month like a rebranding, mobile wallet, new ui for the desktop wallet and various partnerships so it could moon again anytime soon since reddit is going nuts over xrb
to me it's still a safe hold and i usually don't buy coins without a solid project or just based on the shill but again, if it's really a dag and they deliver then it's the next safe x10 at least