Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin

Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin.
You see the logo in the picture? That's the logo that's going to get you into lamboland.

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

>UFR
look at the talking points he copied and pasted from his discord PND group

lul

bought in at 44 cents yesterday frok cryptopia. was 0.70 last time i checked. lamboland here we comese

The king of coins.

>being this mad he missed the free gains that have been shilled for over a week now.

Yes. Over a week. No fucking pump and dump takes a week you retarded nigger. People are holding this coin, some of them in a discord group. Does that change anything about this crypto? About the future it has? About the potential to moon? Absolutely fucking not.

Fuck off unless you present a substantive rebuttal of UFR.

up 50% today and no sign of dump

honest and detailed review pal

up 600% this week, 50% today
doesn't seem to be dumping to me

You guys already missed out on this one, although it still has a lot more room to grow.

Who else /comfy/

MOON Lets go

Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring Upfiring

Oops, sorry, no ban pls

I've lost the opportunity on the shilled coins here like Lisk, TRX,.. Now I'm hesitating between ICX and UFR. Can someone shill me more?

VTR is a million times better than this shitcoin

not a catchy logo or name, normies won't buy into vtr , normies will love upfiring

Upfiring is relatively new and already has way more hype. That says a lot about future potential in a market where everything is based around image.

obvious shit coin, no team, no github fuck it

"As mentioned in the medium update, we plan to open source it - particularly once the UFR/ETH wallet has been tested extensively. Because our app involves wallets and the transferring of UFR between peers, we want to be sure users' funds are secure before releasing the source code."

github coming

What anime is this? Chick is hot, need source plz.

ICX's market cap is 3bil, UFR is 10m, way easier for this to 10x than for ICX to 1x.

I'm risking a little, maybe It'll pay off maybe it won't.

Jinx from League of Legends nigger

>Being this out of the loop

>Doesn't know LoL

How clueless are you?

I'm a neet asian, I watch anime, never even play LoL.

Nice fud nigger. Can't wait for all the pink wojaks when this shit moons

50% Up just today, lambo land here we go. UFR is the way to go

VTR will have a functioning product immediately adoptable by the 150 million people that use torrents daily with almost no learning curve. Good luck beating that.

I have been watching UFR closely for several days, and there is clearly no sign of and pnd. If it were, it would have gone up to an insane amount already for no apparent reason.
I'm signing up for the first release, and I'm fucking eager to mine UFR by sitting back and seeding. This coin will easily enter top 100.

upfiring has an alpha within 3 months and a full release this year.

there are still no torrents on vtr

yeah dude christ this is getting shilled way to hard, relax lads ur coin is nothing crazy

Yea sure let me just go all in at ATH...

Look at the marketcap. It's literally nothing right now.

Torrents dropping very shortly. Plus zcash implementation, Chat and 2fa on your wallet.

This will be out before 3 months.

Yep. Vtorrent is the next x1000

Man its fluctuating between 30-50% today you could easily buy in while its still this low

Going all in on at ATH a 1b+ Market Cap is probably a bad idea.

HOWEVER THIS COIN is currently under a 10 mil market cap. Plenty of room for growth. Prices quickly rise on low market cap coins.

Regardless of if this is shilled or not, you'd be stupid to not to hop in and ride the normie money that this will bring.

>Cryptopia
>Etherdelta
No thanks

Don't be a fag. That's where all the normies are afraid to go, and where therefore all the hidden gems lie. UFR is one such hidden gem.

It is being added to a larger exchange in 2 weeks. Big moon coming

Been rising steadily for the past few days. Glad I listened to the shills for once

Either you buy now or wait to get added to Binance when i will be rich af already and its not even the end.

Cryptopia suspended ltc trading for like a whole day now its a joke. Etherdelta is the worst website in the history of the internet

bought 200 for x1000 gains

I have not used any of those shit exchanges since 2013 and will not start now? What proof is there it will even be added to binance?

You will never make those 10x gains unless you venture outside of binance into low market cap coins. By the time coins are on binance it is too late to make those exponential cheap gains you always hear about.

UFR is sitting at around a 9 million market cap. Combine this with the price already looking at the $1 mark, this coin is due to explode.

Don't be the one that misses out on this easy cash.

I have made over 80x tho. But you are right I fucking missed Raiblocks at like $1 because I refused to use that shit exchamge

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

Sign up without your main-main email and pass so you'll be able to trade without paying fees.

EtherDelta isn't even that scary. Use MetaMask so you don't give them control of your private keys. Cryptopia does suck though. It's a necessary evil to get the mad gains that low mcap coins like UFR and PFR provide.

So you actually mean cryptopia is even shittier than ED?

>VTR
>been around since 2014
>still no working product

yeah right faggot

Informative, gonna pick some up

nah, crypto is cool, ed is shit