How many coins have you sold out of for a small gain, and then they mooned like crazy the very next day? I'm up to 5...

How many coins have you sold out of for a small gain, and then they mooned like crazy the very next day? I'm up to 5, and I only started a month ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just posted this in an other thread. Here's my advice.

- Dont buy shilled coins. Do your own research on technology you think is interesting. If you think it has potential others will too. People on this board will recommend anything.

- Buy low sell high. This sounds obvious, but if you go in red you need to have strong iron fists and hold on to your money. It is likely it will regain its value if you didnt buy shit.

- Read up on trade graph pattern. Because other people follow patterns it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is very important to look study these, or else you will keep making the same mistakes.

- Don't FOMO trade. Dont buy coins that are mooing. Ignore missed oppotunities and don't let the results of coins you didn't buy influence you.

Best of luck.

This, especially two and four.

I bought PRL a month ago and it dipped for a week

I wake up today and my investment of 400 bucks into PRL is over 2000 USD.

TRX. Sold at 4c the day before it blew up

4. Started a month ago.

XRP, XLM, TRX, SC

Never selling cheap coins again.

>BCPT: Sold at 60 cents thought I was clever, now $1.80+
>QTUM: Sold at 55 now 70
>VIB: Sold at 15 cents just before it went all the way to 40 cents, even higher now

ADA at 700 sats

TRX at 40 sats

To be fair they are both hot air. Still hurts though

I bought 6700 COSS at 20c, sold at 30.

Sold LTC at 40 bucks
Sold IOTA at 50 cents
Sold QTUM at 8 bucks
Sold NEO at 9 bucks
Sold OMG at 3 bucks

honestly my most devastating was selling 305k REQ at 26 cents the other week

no one has been JUST'd more times than me

>haagcoin kada

No I have a solid list of justs like yours (including IOTA and NEO) still up 1000% though so I can't kick myself too hard. There's just way too many moon missions to ride.

I fudded away my ANS at 9usd too.

ragrats.

Nobody can beat this, I guarantee it.

>Had 10k worth of XRP bought at $0.006
>Sold at $0.03 just before first big ass runup.
>Never ever bought back in.

Also
>Had antshares at $3
>Sold half at $7
>Sold all of it at $17

2 (verge and xlm), 3 if you include mooning days later (tron).

Happened to me the other day with Tron, and back a few months ago with Walton.

With WTC I had a sell order, and B2X got cancelled and every alt pumped massively and I got bought to low and missed out. Ruined my day.

With TRX I thought it was gonna dump again like it always does after Pumps. Been kicking myself all week about it.

>researched NEBL, been holding for months
>price has barely moved through all these moon missions
>say fuck it and decide to sell 2 days ago
>wake up today to see it mooned 300% to $30 ATH, would have profited enough to cash out and be done forever.

cant deal with the pain

I started my portfolio in late November with REQ and XRP. I ended up getting impatient and selling off both of them like 2 days later near the same price and daytraded shitcoins. Feel pretty stupid, I made gains but way more would have been had by just holding those 2.

holy shit! I don't feel that bad about dropping PRL at 4cent anymore

Sold 30k omg for 70 cents in July.

Maybe not the very next day, but PRL has increased by like 5x since I bought it at 0.65

Damn that's harsh. This is why you need to diversify. So you can entertain yourself flipping around 1k on shitcoin pumps while your main investment waits until the true moon.

I barely check my main investments anymore, I check my tiny shitcoin pump coins constantly though.

>bought ada at 0.04
>sold all at 0.13

i am just so sad, there is that feeling of uncertainty when your coin isn't talked about for months and there is low volume, like maybe you made the wrong choice. and then when the doubt builds up and you sell, only to see it moon... the regret is too much.

Sold ANS at 9usd as well, I wanted more BTC for the fucking fork.

>think it's time to sell
>sell 5%
it's not hard OP

>wanted to participate in the ICX ico, but forgot about it, whitelist just fucking closed a day when I checked
>sold KCS at a small loss during the BTC bullshit run @6000 sats
>sold bitboost RIGHT before it started mooning
>sold binance coin RIGHT before it started mooning
>sold DNT RIGHT before it started mooning

just kill me

Its cool user, i lost .18 btc yesterday to some faggot scammer. Hope he burns in hell.

don't fucking get greedy, take profits and be happy. You're getting FOMO really hard and its going to bite you in the ass

I bought Qtum at around 8 bucks and forgot about it and just realized I had some still in my bittrex account. Thanks for the shares, I'll keep them warm bud

exactly why I haven't sold LINK yet

yea can I remodel my kitchen with these gains, but I will kick myself a year from now when I could have bought an entire house

why would anybody go so heavy in a centralized coin? even before their huge surge.. this was never something talked about on Veeky Forums before it got gains

>i'm calling bs

Guilty of doing this with REQ, didn't believe in the project. Caught the XLM/VEN/ICX/XRP trains though so I'm still doing just fine.

You've not been just'd like this

>Don't FOMO trade. Dont buy coins that are mooing. Ignore missed oppotunities

This is the hardest thing to do.

>buying into the constant buying and selling because of biz
I used to be where you are, user. Try working out some and not overthinking crypto. You have weak hands.

As a relatively new trader I will think of you when I get doubts on a long term hold and stay strong.

because the banks always win. sounds stupid until it isn't

>There's just way too many moon missions to ride.
Ironically, this. We keep chasing moon missions, hopping from one coin to the next, without realizing that we're already in one...

>TFW had 300 ETH when it was 11 bucks a pop and I sold it to buy a ring for a girl that left me.

>he fell for the vaginal jew

More than I wish to remember, some I even dumped at a loss out of frustration and needing the cash, would be a multi millionaire if I just held a fraction of my coins from the early days.

>tfw my oneitis broke up with me last year and wanted to get back together when i casually mentioned my gains

Women arent worth a single sat, senpai...

I made the mistake of going all in on raiblocks at $34.50. I’m riding it into the dirt though. No more panic selling, no more fomo. Raiblocks is either going to double my money or cut it in half. Either way, I’m here to stay until it seems completely unsalvagable.

Yeah... I've done this far too much. I've still made pretty nice money though.

Because of this experience and the amount of cash I have I can hold a lot more comfortably. That pressure to sell early hits a lot harder when it's 20% or more of your portfolio.

I just got COSSED but i wont get DBCd. I am looking forward not back.

I went all in at $3. And I still think you made a good decision. I think it will go to at least $100 this year, and probably more.

I had some Eth gains at the time and figured a bank coin is a good investment. If only I held....

I bought Eth at $270 and bailed when it crashed at $240

i sold about 300 EOS at 0.6 then it mooned to like 2$ in the next 48 hours

Bought 6.5k COSS at 25cents and it dumped instantly to 6cents. Still hodling.

Bought 57k xvg for next to nothing ~$200.held for 4months,got bored with them and sold them for ltc or some other shit coin. fml

How much would you have when you stayed in?

kcs at 2.55. sold at 3.60. never bought back.

FUCKING WHY AM I SO DUMB THEY NEVER DIPPED JUST KEPT GOING BUT I KEPT WAITING THEY ARE FUCKING 12 DOLLARS I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY

Shorted 6,5k EOS when it was 0.5

Bought and sold 75,000 xvg 2 days before it went on that huge run

you honestly didn't believe REQ was going above 26 cents?

this one hurt me the most to read. if it makes you feel any better, if you were weak enough to sell at $11 to buy some chick a ring, there's no way you would have held to $1000.

sold 1000 dash for $8000
I'm done

Only one.

The one coin I ever sold. Nuls.

Every other coin (17 or so) I've ever bought, I've kept, and 15 of them have atleast 2-3x'd.

We're in a bull market why would you ever sell. Just buy and hold lmao.

lmfao, i stared with 200 dollars when i still didnt believe and had 60 ans, i was so excited when it went to 15 dollars that i sold all of it.
thankfully i left like 3 there in my wallet by accident so i could sell at 50 and not feel like a total idiot

>buy dnt at 2c
>see it hit 14c
>hold until it crashes to 7c
could be worse

I went all in at $0.8 and sold all at $3.2.
Now I went again all in on $31 and I'm not selling until it gets to $90.

Don't think about the gains you missed, focus on the gains you're chasing

One coin so far, Snovio.. got 100k tokens from the bounty..

>bought 5 BTC in 2013 for 150 each
>sold 4.5 for ~700 each
>thought I was the wolf of wall street
>left 0.5 on exchange
>exchange got hacked

>tfw buying back in at $16000

Same but 30%
Month and we will make it, just wait for new exchange.

poe buy at 3cents sell at 4
vechain buy at 2$ sell at 2.90$
trx buy at 4 sell at 10cents

all moons 2 days later.. meanwhile big holds are not moving at all. but alteast move steady

dont miss these gains, pump in less than an hour anons.

discord dot gg/mCwfgns

I, uh

I'm sorry

Bought and mined litecoins in 2013 for around $1. Seen them moon to $43 that year. Flash crash and slowly bleeding for multiple years. Sold all 620 LTC for $3 in 2016 after more than 3 years of holding. After few month it started climbing ad now its around $300.

FML. I HOLD IT FOR 3,5 YEARS AND STILL GOT JUSTED.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users to sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time.

I got very very lucky with COLX.