XRB 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

pascalcoin.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit name
shit logo

sorry not interested

Picked up a few of these, lets see where this goes.

agree with logo but i like the name. Either way the technology is solid and still going to 10x.

Smart man, check $pasc on twitter. Some hype is building. Instant transactions, scalable, easy account numbers. There will be fomo.

Does this have a working product yet or a proof of concept

working product. And to be honest works better than XRB and IOTA at the moment.

pascalcoin.org/

I'm very interested in PASC, but it sounds like ETH and RaiBlocks are already offering what PascalCoin claims it can offer. So why PASC instead of the other two?

i bought some of this and some pascal lite too

People FUded XRB at 5000 sats too, really makes you think.

All in.

easy account numbers will be a life saver for normies and even some of us.

Every fucking day I read a couple of threads about how someone send their funds to some wrong address, I wonder how many btc are lost by now like this.

eth has bottlenecks and is not scalable or instant like Pasc currently is.

XRB is interesting but there are a lot of problems with dags that may or may not be corrected, it is too early to tell. Come from Beyond (IOTA founder, founder of NXT, and creator of proof of stake) found a big flaw in XRB and is currently sharing with XRB devs behind the scenese. Come from Beyond stated it is not an easy fix.

So Pasc is similar but in honesty it is the best right now and it has very low market cap - 70 mil vs billions

Where to buy?

ETH is a slow piece of shit and the comunity stings.
DAG is still too young and they have yet to find a way to deal with DDoS attacks.

PASC is cheap (for now).

I follow IOTA and RAiblocks very closely. If they figure out the problems one of them will overtake BTC. There is still uncertainty with dag.

Pasc is built from ground up and blockchain based but has some dag features

Heres the only kicker but you are rewarded by doing so. Only exchange is poloneix, you can also join the community discord and members will sell you some for eth.

Their discord is their most active pasc community

i tried to link but it thinks its spam

you are correct

all in last week. people are chasing new xrb and it is definetely pascal

>Only exchange is poloneix
FUCK

Why won't these motherfuckers verify me? Just take my money already!

It took me literally 3 min to get verified, how do you do it?

yeah an id was literally 30 min.. or join the discord and buy. Anyone will take eth and go back to poli to buy more. Hell they even have an account marketplace where you can buy accounts with pasc in them. Very interesting things coming from pascal.

Did you do it recently?

I just followed their instructions and used my webcam to take photos of my shit.

I can't see anything in progress either, is their website fucked up? Maybe it didn't go through properly.

should say processing on that page at least.

How long before this hits 1B /biz?

I would say a few days after it touches binance or kucoin, that is when the true fomo will start. Right now harder to get but bigger reward.