Etheremon BATTLES and NEW MONS

What the fuck are you doing with your life kid? Get the fuck in here before you stay poor FOREVER.

Jesus christ those 30 castles filled up fast. A lot of money to be made if you can destroy them, but the gas is so fucking high I'm not sure it's even worth it

do you get rewarded monetarily for attacking castles?

I just want to sell my pookiemons.

*hand wringing intensifies*

Whoever destroys them gets the money. Every win destroys a brick, and castles with 1 brick remaining are the ones you want to attack if you want to get paid.

!!!!!??????

I thought you just got experience points. So if I build a castle do I get money if I win the battle? thanks for the info user

The winner gets half the money spent to build a castle. The person who makes a castle builds them because they're guaranteed XP (as well as technically being advertising space). Only attackers get money, and only the last person to attack. Everyone else gets bricks which let them build their own castles or something

You BUILD castles for exp, because people will attack your castles and pay the gas for you.
You ATTACK castles for a little bit of exp and a chance at the bounty, as the gas cost is high to resolve the battle results but if you are the one who destroys it you'll get half the price the owner paid for it. The reason the owner would opt to pay more money is because the more bricks he buys, the more losses it takes to be destroyed.

sounds like a fucking scam

Sounds like you're a fucking idiot

The only actual game so far, if this doesn't destroy cat pictures then I give up.

What is the bare minimum you need to spend on gas for the battle to go through? I'm not spending more than 5$ on a battle

If there's no reward can they make it not charge $90 in fees per action

I WON! E Z GAME
It costs about $20 to battle, set gas price to 20.

omg i just did x20 for 1 mounth, anyone want some ETH? Post you private keys, 0.666 ETH to all, mufaca!!! Hell Yeah

Bad b8/8

Naka could try making it centralized, implement state channels, or wait for ETH/Iexec shit. All of those options would take time. But he can't change the TX fees.

its post irony humor, like polish arthouse movies

Lower the gwei. You only need like 30 gwei if you want it done NOW and around 20 if you're fine with waiting a bit.

Still like $20 a battle even if you lower it though. The cheapest castles only reward $25 so the only way to make a profit with Ethereum this congested is to snipe castles about to be destroyed.

jesus user that was godspeed

>those pangrass castles
What the fuck are you niggers doing?

What's the point they aren't ponzimons anymore

Being retards. No one battles the castles with high BP.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

No fees.

The fuck is this? Thought you only needed 2/3 to win the battle.

Had the contracts ready for him to end the maintenance
I figure that if the game takes off with trading the first catches of a species might be fairly collectible

you'll be better off holding them to sell when its more established

Any low number catches automatically make money because the price always goes up.

except you can take a fire group and roll face on them

Insect counters grass, not fire silly.

This might be a bug, post it on the etheremon reddit and he will probably answer you.

The only mon that will consistently beat Pangrass right now is Vivorin

>fire doesn't counter grass

it doesnt even counter ice, i think that is steel

Only one element does more damage to another element and there's no resistances
Fire dicks steel

So do you guys think this game is going to be good long-term? Developers seem like they're trying pretty hard.

STOP STOP STOP SOMEONE BUY MY ETHERTANKS BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT PONZI

>Fire dicks steel

That will sure come in handy when someone fills a castle with mirrors

isn't a pokemon knockoff, shit game.

Judging by eekapes in castles I still think i have the strongest motherfucking eekape going @ 77bp.

Rest of you faggots with your 68-69bp eekapes gl reselling for higher than my un-battled GOAT BP sub-100 catch eekape

from the badly written damage control they were doing on reddit a few weeks ago I have my doubts

t. game dev butthurt i didnt think of it first

OH FUCK IM HYPE! too bad its so expensive to play right now

Absolutely. The only thing that's holding it back right now are ETH tx fees. Everything else is setting it up to be the #1 blockchain game. It has long term investment potential via loaning/selling mons on the market, has battling which serves a place for whales who like to show off they're number 1 (wait until China gets properly onboard). And it's Pokemon

You can also bet your ass that early investors are going to do their best to make it big, because they'll get fucktons of cash for their limited shitmons

I wont vouch for the code but "If its stupid and it works then its not stupid"

The real question is why no one here is shilling this on /vp/?

Ethtanks literally copied this game's code almost immediately after it was released. And now your bagholding tank game is going under via fudding themselves.
Should have been faithful to the shitmons

i love that the devs pulled a switcharoo on battling and trading making the ether tanks devs look retarded

I'm waiting for the game to be implemented in full with all the major kinks worked out before I do my hardcore shilling. I've got two translators that are doing jobs in their respective languages for the devs, but they're taking their time until the game is up to scratch, so that their translations cover everything, and that so when the cultures are hit with said translations, they've got a good first impression

The fact that they didn't run off with the 1,500 ETH worth of user balances and instead wrote new contracts that forbade them from doing so, in addition to actually developing the game AND removing the ponzi schemes, I have more faith in these devs intentions than I do any other other ETH games.

Note that I said intentions there. Their skill is another thing entirely. I have no idea whether this game will survive long term, but the devs clearly have a goal of making a game first rather than just a quick buck, and they did manage to make the first ever actually playable Ethereum game, so that's got to be worth something.

One thing I can say is that technically the devs still can withdraw user balances by making a new address, adding a balance to it through the data contract, then cashing out with that address. However the point of these updates is that once the Transform and Trade contracts are deployed they will be made moderators of the Data contract and the owner will be removed, which will remove that functionality entirely and also ensure that mon ownership is fully decentralized. Until then this is still a centralized game through that loophole. But there's really no reason for the devs to exploit that because there's no more user balances to steal in the first place. Now everything pays out directly instead of accumulating in balances, any remaining balances are just people who happened to not cash out after all this time for whatever reason.

what mon should I buy?

the gasons they are general supporters that will always have use and then get the lowest catched ones if you want to spend more