I Don't know what to dooooo!!!! Everyone says something different! Everyone says this coin SUCKS get THIS coin then a...

I Don't know what to dooooo!!!! Everyone says something different! Everyone says this coin SUCKS get THIS coin then a hundred people post no faggot that coin is Pajeet scam get THIS coin then the cycle repeats! I already know what the reasonable anons are going to say, DYOR, find one you believe in, well frankly I think all this is bullshit. These are all insanely overpriced and most of them don't even fucking do anything!

Regardless. I have 5k anons. Where do I put it for maximum gains? If I could just experience ONE of these x10 missions with this 5k i would be so happy.

Deepbrain? Bounty? Oyster Pearl? Chainlink? QLink? Ark? What???????

Im not touching any thing that's already had some insane 3500% moon mission in the last month.

Help me.

DBC and BNTY

ST
only 2x above atl

I second this - the platform, team and project are sound. Watch this one long term.

CND

In a bill run like this just buy whatever recently tanked because it is going to recover. If you go chasing coins that already saw 50% gains you will keep missing the moon missions

ECA, this shit has crashed exchanges, and is fast as fuck.

DENT. Read the white paper

>tfw lurking Veeky Forums for 13 years is actually helping me make money

Sit with the logo and just stare at it for 5 minutes. Does it feel right to you? Do the same with a photo of the people in charge. Do they seem right to you? Does something seem off? Wait to see if anyone around you accuses what you are interested in of being a scam. Does it feel off? If you're sister fell in love with one of the guys that you previously observed, would you be okay with that, or would you be worried for her safety? Other than that everything will probably be popular for a while. Always ask yourself: does this make sense? If the answer is no, then ask yourself does it at least make enough sense that other people might trust its existence for a while?

>I'm sick of anons giving me 14 different answers, so to get the correct answer I'm going to ask anons to give me a 15th different answer.

Hello Newfag.
Contrary to all the shills, i recommend to watch the markets first. Play with 10% of your funds and split that up to 2-5 Shitcoins when alts are tanking and it´s a Wojak party in here. Then be patient, jerk of and wait a couple of days or weeks. Do your own fucking research. Don´t check your blockfolio hourly.
Play it safe and survive. Most of the rich kids left this board. Filter all the remaining Shills, pajeets and scammer.
Gain XP and become a cool mofo.
That is all.

CND or FUN for fast mooning

TNB will go up eventually as well, just not as fast

Don't put anything in TRX, Justin pretty much abandoned it

OP, everyone on this board is either shilling a coin hoping to pump it and sell or spreading doubt to try and get in on something hot. Everyone says exactly the same thing about every coin. Just don't listen to biz for anything other than funny memes, news, and price movements

Do some research into monetha

DGB is a safe bet for some quick gains, it's prepped for another pump if btc doesn't fuck it up.

Reason's why:
- Shilled by twitter guys
- Low price per coin which the norms love. for example sia, I'm guessing when sia ends dgb is next.
-happened last year the exact same way.
-pump my bag

Your advice is shit, nobody would have invested in eth

there will be a dbc dip coming up soon
all in on the dip

also what the shit i had to do 6 captcha cards to post this

>If your sister fell in love with one of the guys that you previously observed, would you be okay with that, or would you be worried for her safety?

Buy ECA. The demand is crashing the exchanges and if you have some doubts just check the subreddit.

You still have time to buy BNTY. Will easily reach $1.50-$2. I bought in at .13 and .21, then it dipped to .16 and I felt like a pink Wojack but I held strong because I have faith in it. Some stupid whale was accumulating. I wanted to sell and buy back in but couldn't.
I also bought into KIN. Turned $140 into $1,000. It's still going to be growing. But you missed a huge chance for a moon. I'm planning on holding this forever. It'll make me a millionaire.

You really think bounty still gonna go up?

I do. And I'm sad I'm actually going to be pulling out of it soon because I need money to take my girl to Disneyland. I'm gonna hold onto it until the last few days before I take her and cash out then.

Might split some of DENT for it. It looks promising.

Here’s what I do, OP:

>Find a random thread with 100+ replies and close to being archived
>Generate a random number from 1-100
>Find that number reply
>Wholeheartedly believe whatever that user says, no matter what

I’ve not made a bad trade since.

>In a world where nothing makes sense the only things you can rely on are the memes

FUN has the dankest memes, and is a good coin on top of that. Come chill bro