Jacob's Comeback /LinkGeneral/

What an hour it's been...
ITT we chat shit about bitcoin whilst I caress the Link order books.

I have learned a few things
>Link will pump aggressively with relatively little stimulus
>Nolinkers that got in for the ride dumped hard (probably shouldn't make a thread if I do this again)
>Link threads are the most fun, Link holders are the most rational, and basically we're geniuses that deserve what is coming to us

What next?
I'm currently on LINK/BTC because there's more volume there.
I picked up 75k more Link during the run-up and am have sent more Eth to Binance
BUT
I'll be waiting a few hours to see what Bitcoin does before restarting the mission

Thanks for the laughs, sorry for any temporary losses, and congrats if you upped your stack!

Love you linkies, seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cburniske/the-crypto-j-curve-be5fdddafa26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's my accumulation if you're interested

you forgot best looking.

im holding just for you friendo, bless you jacob

*and have

tired as fuck over here boys no pajeet I promise

Insider here
Rory was paid 1 million link for the first year of work. He dumped all of it sub 20 cents. His wife's daughter has sickle cell and he's in massive debt. Hes now demanding more link from Sergey.

I advise extreme caution because if Rory gets more link he will market sell dump it all.

Bought 600 links at ath because i was late to your thread. Can i go to sleep on this? Yes, im poorfag

It's true, my dad works at Sickle Cell

fugging sorry about that mate, but yes you're fine to sleep.
zooming out you can see link fitting the J-curve perfectly. This is what I mean: medium.com/@cburniske/the-crypto-j-curve-be5fdddafa26
dont sell at a loss it'll all be worth it in the end bro

>Its happening...
>...in a few hours
>maybe
yeeeeahh, it's happening!! Strap in boys!

Been a holder since september
A fucking RIDE it has been

love the insider info, keep it up friend

kekkkkkk

>no proof of concept
>hardly any dev communication
>all hype

Linkies are the new digimarines

rent free

there is a Poc!
you can make a Chainlink from the website right now on a testnet

What are you going to do when the hype fades and nothing has been released? It’s a fucking 2 man dev team. Enjoy your bags.

omg i just did x20 for 1 mounth, anyone want some ETH? Post you private keys, 0.666 ETH to all, mufaca!!! Hell Yeah

Normies will come for our linkies guys. We gotta all hold the line. The CHAIN is only as strong as its weakest LINK. HODL!!!!

300 Linkies will HODL till the last breath. Will you be one of them?

YOU'RE DOING IT YOU'RE DOING IT KEEP DOING IT

nice, just received 100k

;)
We are doing it user

ha. I'm way ahead of you. I don't even have any ETH on my stinky wallet.
I SAID NO!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Send to you another 100k, love you my switty nigga horse knigth Franky Vova

You promised $2. Lets fucking see $2. Bet you can't even break $1.25 you jew fag.

Hey, dont be mean jacob is our friend

>just came for the pump
>got dumpd instead
such is life, faggot.

Its time to make money off the link pump and dump again?

Flipped some of my (free) TRX stack for more LINK near the bottom, pls go up again soon.

is that your 16k link buy wall on binance?

Im cultivating mass.

Nah still waiting for eth to deposit, don’t trust btc still either. Watching closely though

im new and what is this?

looks like BTC will need a solid pump to go over that one or the other wall around 17200. Until then BTC probably will bleed back down a bit, like the PND shitcoin it is... And who knows when and if those fucking faggots come back to pump their shitcoin up even more...

I mean... you can easily tell by the lack of volume. Ordinary people don't want to buy this high. Only whales/banksters/other faggots with some fucked up plan in their mind.

Shit it's already pumping and based Jacob hasn't even started. LINK always pumps at night too.

I could not possibly keep that much money in someone else's hands.

Just went all in.

somehow I start to doubt if BTC even will go over 20k again (any time soon/ever). People have seen the tiny BTC model in form of the PND shitcoin verge, or fucking TRON too as a reminder, and I think one or the other has learned to not by the top any more. Thoughts?

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Now send it to a MEW with no ETH in it and leave it the fuck alone for 2 years. If you can't walk away from crypto then get yourself a small side stack to play and trade around with, but leave that shit the fuck alone until its $100+/LINK

>with no ETH
why with no ETH?

So you won't be tempted to send the LINK out when it starts to pump like crazy, dummy.

so you aren't tempted to sell like a little bitch

>$100+/LINK
This is my new favorite number. I'm an absolute linklet so it still won't make me a millionaire, but UNF.

>then get yourself a small side stack to play and trade around with
I just went into link with my little fun stack.. what now, mr. knows it all?

This shit stagnant right now.

i have 1 btc to spend rn already have 10klink should i just buy as much as possible?

re: BTC. Anyone else sees that 17200 double top?

I just bought in at $1.02 for the first time ever

give me gainz

Same instructions senpai. Now send it to a MEW with no ETH in it and leave it the fuck alone for 2 years.

I don't know anymore I would love btc to just have a slow steady rise to 20k tops and then just chill for a long while. With no real fork incentives to drive it up, and a huge hype for alt coins even with normies it makes sense. However you never know what big institutions will do. What I don't get is how it feels like so many people want btc to shoot up, that just kills gains for everyone

Why with no eth in it?

I like the sound of 25k Linkies, don't you???

Can't take the car out of the garage if it doesn't have any gas

So you won't be tempted to send the LINK out when it starts to pump like crazy, dummy.

Feed it in slowly with Jacob

Fuck that. Iron hands. If you sell early that's your own fault and you deserve to get hosed.

You can always send the eth in later... it was mostly just joke instructions... the temptation to move link to an exchange and sell will be pretty strong at 5 dollars...... and 10 dollars.... and 50 dollars.... and 200 dollars...

We pumping... up to 1.11

slow steady growth is healthy. and will last longer than if we go parabolic

BINANCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN AGAIN GET IN HERE

JELLY
is that plus the 250k you got in cold storage?

Because devs dont hype up some unfinished product. The hype will start in Q2

I was talking about BTC.

Its dropping again and Fagoby is no where to be found LOL

>mimimimi
>mimimi

The cup and handle is completing itself at the 6hr, 12hr, and daily candles

Yeah, 375k now
got eth in 2015 but didn’t buy enough, this is the 2nd chance i’ve wanted for 2 years!

Sold most at $1.09
gimme the saucy dip

GOING UP BOYS BUY BUY BUY

is dis you my friend