Skycoin scam coin?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eDAE6Hosx4

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-pJP3JOtk

youtube.com/watch?v=0aPJQwkCS0A

youtube.com/watch?v=LWhbC0gckgA&t=2s

People advertise as free transactions but they cost coin hours or in other words gas to send coins. There are also talks of coin hours to skycoin trading pairs confirming that the transactions are not free.

Seems like a scam to me.

you know yo get coinhours for just holding sky in your wallet and lots of them

If they start with this kind of fud you can be sure that skycoin is gonna blow up very soon

8D Chess

yup I was just looking at the chart and thinking we had a good floor established, now I'm seeing obvious fud targeted at reddit-tier intellect (was actually talking with a fellow artisan yesterday and I could tell he had eaten some fud)

I keep wanting to move some funds to get zclassic but I already fucked up dropping one of my lth's that just made a move, no way in hell I'm gonna miss another skycoin 4x

>obviously a photoshop, check link
Holy shit its fucking real

moon, baby

yup seems like it. Stay away!

First all that shilling out of nowhere and now next lvl fud like I have never seen for before for a unknow coin like that.
Honestly something fishy is going on here

Imagine if iota just started marketing that you could make millions buying iota. Just imagine how stupid that would make any coin look.

the shilling was from "early adopters" like me that bought in a few months ago, as well as some guerilla marketing guys synth hired

FUD like this is always from a whale making a slow move in

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says! Haven't you learned anything?

Lot of people rather not talk about SKY because they want to accumulate as much as possible. Litterly have I never witnessed a community so reluctant to talk about their investments outside of community channels than SkyCoin.

>8d chess
literally. I'm so fucking stoked to own a coin led by a dimensional master like synth.

Why not post the link you fucking faggot?
What the fuck is that supposed to be? Some drawing made by your wives children?
That is exactly what the early adopters did before it went on exchanges and sold it way too expensive over escrow.
Substratum with a github
yes stay away

Synth is a larping shitlord that pulls numbers out of his fat ass. Yet niggers worhsip him like some god. Get a life nerds.

If I didn't have literally half my money already in skycoin I'd be doing the same thing, lol.

Halfwits like you don't deserve any Skycoin. Nobody gave me a link and I got to the article in literally 1 second.

He is God. It takes One to know One

T. God

also, I've been on BCT for almost 7 years. Synth has a pretty fucking good track record at predicting price patterns.

Nice just bought 10

Care to elaborate?

Synth is an oldfag

Its the interview iwth CoinInterview that got me invested with this. I like Synth, he has common sense. Don't mean to parade the guy but every developer/team sucks in comparison.

iamnotback
hyperme.sh
corncoin (or something, I haven't spent much time there lately) are his latest handles. he never shills skycoin (only occasional cryptic references to 'his project") but he is permabanned since long ago for going against the grain.

There's a good chance his "predictions" were just him broadcasting his own whale movements (i dont know how big his stack is, but i know its been enough to self fund development for 6+ years), but even in that worst case scenario he proved very ethical at least.

I don't really have time to go more in depth, i'm sorry. I'm already late for an appointment, lol. Was supposed to be leaving then I saw this thread

Devs said a month ago that they hired the bitconnect marketing guy and a bunch of other random marketing groups to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Those videos are some of the results.The videos probably look like a scam to you but they aren't targeted towards people like you. They're aimed at the types of people that buy bitconnect and other obvious scamcoins. We shall see in the coming months if their marketing is successful or not.

SKY definitely isn't a scam. I read through their ledger github repo and it was legit. They have good docs and also instructions for you to compile the project yourself. They've been at it since 2015 or something. So no, no scam.

That said, the ads fucking reek scam. Dunno what they were thinking but guess it just proves these guys are hard-working programmers, not marketing geniuses