Microcaps only

Shill me your microcap coins (

Honestly, BBT is the only low cap coin I'm in on.

After reading their whitepaper, checking out their telegram, and evaluating their low market cap, it's due for a potential 50x.

50x minimum since their current cap is only 8mill

XLC
$4m marketcap

TAU (lamden) on ED, or PFR

SGR only $2m market cap. Exactly what you're looking for if you're in it for high risk and insane rewards user

its got potential to be a decent coin actually
drm and in-app purchases is the main goal but on top of that its fully anonymous and private with blockchain analysis resistance and other meme stuff

XLC is another privacy coin in a market glut of privacy coins. What does it bring to the table that's special?

It's a nice normie-friendly site though, and honestly I reckon that's probably all any scamcoin needs to at least 5x.

What's the current cap on TAU? CMC shows absolutely nothing on it.

i agree, its not a dogecoin fork either i dont think
and its getting an updated whitepaper, a roadmap, rebranding and bonus programs in late january or february
i dont think its unreasonable to think that xlc will be at almost $100m marketcap before summer honestly

Maybe worth tossing $100 at. I don't know why It's worth betting on anything other than FairX / Stellar when it comes to exchange tokens in the next 3 months tho.

lomo is gonna hit $1 in a few weeks

Literally doesn't exist on ED either, unless I'm missing something. Do I have to use the unlisted ERC20 address?

SUMOKOIN
fork of monero. slightly improved on monero. won't ever beat monero, but should have nice gains

$76M and rising. Try again user.

>makes microcap thread
>guaranteed cntl+V to reddit within a day.

stupid faggot

oh yeah
>What does it bring to the table that's special?
DRM over blockchain is probably its most unique feature, its got a pretty well written api that looks easily wrappable into whatever code you are writing for DRM management
it can handle in-app purchases as well
no idea if it will ever be adopted by anyone but its a good idea nevertheless

OP why is this pic so fucking comfy

>EtherDelta
fuck that site
it's absolutely shit

SophiaTX on ED. Blockchain + SAP (biggest ERP provider)

not under 10m, but PAYFAIR (PFR) is literally at sub 20 mil Market cap and is easily going to have the highest gains! Get on it before it gets on binance and kucoin!

Dero on stocks.exchange

Implementing privacy in a dapps platform. youre welcome