BAT!

Hey Veeky Forums shill this site coin! Is this worth investing at $0.7??!!

put in $500
am i gonna make it or should i neck myself?

what a bag of dicks

Literally btfod by prl

this

what's wrong dick?

same doubt!

By the guy who invented javascript, btfo microshit with firefox and funded some anti-gay marriage association.

if that wasn't enough (the guy has completelly changed internet twice at least) it has the support of the e-celebs and there is a screenshot of pewdiepie taking a look into it in one of his videos.

also, fuckerberg has said that he wants to get into crypto this year, and the only 2 coins that have any contact with facebook is this one and LINK.

make your own counts, but soon you'll see the biggest green dildo you have seen in your fucking life.

i neck you, you neck me.

Post the pew die pie link faggot

>not owning both

its like the oldest shill meme for this coin, its flashed briefly in one of his videos.

Brendan Eich also made sliced bread did you know?

I didn’t ask for text. Show the screenshot or it’s just biz copy pasta.

1.5b supply
.66 cents

meh

Yeah I know I dont keep the pictures on my computer and I cant be bothered doing the simple google search to find it because it turns up in all BAT threads if it lives for more than 1 hour.

This? He says it making fun of ads, this means fucking nothing other than him screenshotting articles about the YouTube adpocalypse for a content filler. BTFO.

yeah thats the one, BAT threads love that picture.

Easy 20x growth potential. 50x if the product is a hit.

That's the problem with crypto. Speculation is worth more than the final product.

Then there are gems like xmr and eth that makes this an exception because the final product is exceedingly valuable.

look for it yourself faggot, I spoonfed you enough.

stop making shit up

3x MAYBE

He found it.

wont even spend the money to hire a photographer for their team photos instead rely on autistic selfies

Besides the ones that are on the business side of things or are veterans of the tech scene. I've noticed with a lot of dev teams they have no pictures at all. I think I saw the bitcoin core team has no photos of some of its contributors and they have cringey gamer names in the vein of H4xx0r69.

The guy invented fucking javascript and firefox. This is not typical pajeet scam were you judge by the look of the website. If they wanted to take the picture in their underwear it wouldn't matter.

It's well known that Felix started out as a 4channer and he still browses /v/ to this day.

MSM fucked pewdiepie out of YouTube/Disney and MSM fucked Eich out of a software he worked decades on. They both have something in common. Glue two and two together and see how bat fits in.

How much BAT needed to make it?

20k for 1 mil

it will go easy x10 over the year, x50 is quite possible, x100 if pewdiepie opens his mouth about it, xI-Dont-fucking-know if they plan a parnership with facebook to try to kill google ads.