STELLAR MARINES REPORT IN!

STELLAR MARINES REPORT IN!

Right here and reporting for duty

>shaa

bought this at $0.87. should I hang myself?

Yes but also hodl

Bought 34k snek @ $0.33. Feeling cozy.

Sold my req to buy some more at 3930 sats

How does it feel knowing that the fairx team dumped their bags on you and this shit coin is going back down to 0.10?

LEL

Went in balls deep at $0.12. comfy

You sound salty as fuck. Missed the rocket? That’s the worst FUD attempt I’ve seen in a while.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAEK btw

right here bro, holding this one for the long term

Bought 600 at $0.70. Should I regret it?

ok i like what i see. should I buy or wait for further dip future fellow stellar marines?

no you'll easily make gains from that in the coming weeks

Just fucking hold it

t-this is fud, r-right guys

100%

We're going to make it boys

guys i honestly think this is going down hard still.

This is coming from some with 90k lumens. I think I'm gonna dump by bags though

Since XLM threads are usually comfy I'll ask here. How the fuck to i unload KIN tokens? I don't see any way to send them anywhere from my metamask account or etherscan.

k

Wait. I just figured out how to convert back to ETH at Bancor I guess

limp noodle hands gtfo xml

what is this picture supposed to prove? You're playing with literal pocket change and making almost nothing.

calm the fuck down retards BTC is rallying...how myopic can you possibly be?

who stell/a/r here?

xlm*

fair x starting beta in late january/early february.

xlm might not moon again for a few weeks but it should be fine if you're willing to hold.

look at the chart man, it is not finding its bottom for a while still

>Just fucking hold it
>show picture of what happens if you don't hold it

Guys when was the last time you could withdraw XML from binance? I get that network busy crap for weeks now... I want to send the lumens to my wallet and not leave them on the exchange :(

Shutup and drop already faggot

>I get that network busy crap for weeks now...
Wrong

What wallet are you using? I'm in the same boat.

mfw i have no other choice but to hodl and hope, since it's a long ways from the price i bought them for

All xlm holders will make it, you can tell because these are the most civilized threads on biz

hardware bro

lol okay good response. When btc shoots up tonight ill buy back at 3500

Or it's a converging traingle about to mooooon.

doubt it though. I think a drop is inevitable.

check about 10am-noon hong kong time, it typically is enabled then

Fuck this... I bought 40k stellar @ 5000 sat... Few days ago

Today was Happy to see 4800 in the morning..

Now under 4000... I feel like selling every minute now. Fucking bad investment fuck

Nobody cares

whats a good hardware wallet? I'm starting to build a little stack and I need to prep for the future when I become lambionaire

>impatient dumb ADD GenZ gainsbabbies who bought in at ATH are impatient
Woah

true if big

Nice just sold 100k. Gonna ride QTUM today and buy low tomorrow.

ledger nano s

niec trejaktorie stllar snieki

Well, it's not that bad if it goes stagnant for a while.
I tripled my stack when XLM goes 1400-1700 for 2 weeks

Will it drop that low? Fuck! Should I Just sell for -20%? Fuckkkkkkk

This isn’t a day trade coin you fkn retards

Just hodl

Will I be punished for dumping my XLM for DBC. I'm tired of this POS not doing anything but dropping.

t. Bagholder since 9 cents

Sell low buy lower

no 3600 is the bottom

thanks bro ill check it out

Nah, it's almost impossible to reach that low again unless they fuck up fairx

You're right it is less than 0.09 right now

the Veeky Forums way

Jew

Stop jewing
No one actually likes you

I think we may be refueled!

I bought and sold literally today. It's just a delay. And to withdraw, just sell for eth and withdraw.

>tfw now have 150k of XLM after buying the dip

Seriously I need this to 2-3x so I can finally pay off my american student loans kek

Hey it’s low enough quit being greedy. Quit pushing the dip more! Just buy back in now and let’s go!

Oh hey we're back to being above 4k for now, nice looking graph for last few minutes

Also fuck this whale faggot, sometimes I wish XLM crashes to 1k SAT so he can be stuck with his bags

WHEN IS THIS FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT?! ITS ALMOST PASSED "VERY VERY EARLY JANUARY" DO SOMETHING!

when is fairx being released?

are u fucking serious? move to germany nigger

beta beginning of feb, full release q4 2019

Whales are smart, that's the difference between them and you
It will never release.

We bear nao

Holding at 38k strong.

Moon Mission Imminent

Just have to eatbup that whales sell wall somehow...

You probably should sell. It might be a small loss but you'll have the money free to put into an actual moon.

>It will never release.
Fuck your quads, explain this

I'm thinking of day trading but the possibility of missing another moon scares the fuck outta me.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

New exchange coming soon.
First 100k users don't have to pay fees while trading.

Can we please fucking ~MOON~ here?

Also pic related is a pretty good movie

HODL until 10 baby!!

Is it alright to day trade some of your stacks to accumulate more? I'm a newfag and the trades I've made are alright so far but idk if I'm just getting lucky.

yes, but be carefull and dont forget trading fees.

holding 27,000, not selling this until at least $5

kek

we should trust your emotional instict more than the whales who were buying the dip for 400k lumen

then cash out?

We're heading to the moon now boys, STRAP THE FUCK IN

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

I had 65k lumens but divested half my stack into other coins. Forgive me Marines.

It's fine, this shit is going sideways for the next few days

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY MOMMY WHERE ARE MY TENDIES GIVE ME PROFIT OR GIVE ME BAGS LMAO LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE OF MY VIDEOS LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

I'm starting with a hundred and trying to hold my way to 10k. A-am I going to make it?

Should have just gone all in on XLM with that little money.

May just sell the others once they moon enough. Do that if the price is right

good effort

*palms are sweaty
Hands are weak
Cursing my lumens while I'm eyeing up that link*

bitcoin run is just starting

this piece of shit going back to 1500 sats

Why are you diversifying so much with $100? Do you really think 2 shares of Ripple is going to get you anywhere? Sell it all and put it into a .20 cent coin with potential. Play the risk, pussy.

salty faggot doesn't even know how to FUD

Good. I get payed next week.