REQ

REQ has been trading quite horizontally for while now a little below the 1$ mark, volume decreasing by a lot.

What are you opinions on what's gonna happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QlTKgNW.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2$ Jump in some days... do you have your stack?

It will go up. Don't get impatient, user, and trade it for short-term gratification.

when will it do something?

textbook bullish flag pennant,

don't miss out i.imgur.com/QlTKgNW.png

It's going to do something tonight. Crash back to .80 c.

im selling

Its a good thing when volume decreases and price stays the same

The exact same thing that happens each time. Glad Veeky Forums is finally seeing the pattern.

lul.

it's a good sign to get the fuck out. look at the level of volume it took us to get to 1.00. now look at the current volume.

this thing is about to sink and crash to .80.

which is a sign that sellers have dried up and we're going to shoot up. complete brainlets in here

I'm convinced

Good. Get out while you still can.

it will at least double when their mainnet launches

thanks

If I'm not mistaken it could be a sign of accumulation right?
Usually times of lowered volatility could mean a breakout and a sudden increase in volatility, at least in traditional TA.
Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm still learning how to properly interpret graphs

I see that the pajeets that tricked people into selling at 70 cents are out again

toilet paper hands are about to get punished when this hits $2 next week

This is called bullish consolidation. Volume does not have to stay high in order for the market to come to agreement about the price.

When is the mainnet launch?

Been debating hard whether I should trade out my ICX into this

This guy knows. Hold you idiots, stop chasing pumps, or if you're desperate, take out 30% to drop into FUN or whatever shit is flavour of the week.

Both, ICX jump soon so I wouldn't trade up entirely for REQ which is consolidating.

I'm dumping ripple for REQ some time tonight

REQ is one of the most solid and predictable coins right now. It's a comfy hold. Don't worry about the price every hour of the day. Just buy it and wait for mainnet in a couple months. Between now and then, the price will randomly shoot up like 50 cents then level out and it will go stagnant. This process will repeat until mainnet then it's guaranteed 2x minimum.

I'm holding 1800 REQ right now so I was just curious about how to read the graph

Anyway I'm also holding 20k FUN so I will probably keep my holdings like this, at least for the next weeks

Thanks for the input. I’ve been debating between REQ and VEN as well, but more so REQ. So many hard decisions

looks like req falling off a cliff

glad I sold

What's your portfolio fiat value? If less than 10k, don't go for more than 3-4 coins. Ven is also a fantastic coin.

If you're looking for fairly solid midcaps which tend to resist PnDs, look at ELIX and PRL.

I think we are due for a slight correction... Then maybe moon again in a week or so. I personally am planning to sell or HODL based off of what I see in the next hour or so. I will probably buy back in at some point though.

Why will it hit $2? I hear this everywhere but is there actual backing? I heard about some announcement coming up, but beyond that I'm starting to think it's speculation

They're working product is almost done, DYOR cuck.

Hey, fuck you pajeet. Can't keep up with all these fucking shitcoins, hard to remember which is which when it just starts flagging out like this

go away. req is a decent coin.

Literally just started December, less than 2k. I’m in XRP, ICX, BNTY.

well it was bouncing around the 0.7 mark all last week so it will probably bounce around here for a while before some whales decide to pump it up another 0.2-0.5

Has anyone followed up with the Shipchain partnership? Is it true? And Shipchain looks like a promising new ICO backed by UPS and perdue. I think this will be my first ICO.

Fuck the sale ended

Help me out guys, I can't withdraw my REQ from huobi. Somehow it just lacks the "withdraw" button.

There is such a high supply of coins it is destined to trade sideways in general, with big pumps happening very rarely that are complete bubbles that will pop within a day and return to the median growth. Reliable, slow growth is what REQ is. The supply is too high for anything else.

Buy now before the next moon mission

My god how can people be this dense
When will pajeet realise supply is a meme and just where a decimal point is placed?

withdraw only for chinese! we keep filthy gweilo REQ!

Yeah, I should have researched that fucking exchange before doing anything with it. Just got an email that they couldn't verify my phone number, when I didn't even give them one. Guess I'm fucked now?

is it though? How much is one satoshi in REQ? How much is one of REQ's "satoshis" in BTC? You literally could not do a transaction like that. If it is just a meme how do you explain btc's price? A big reason it is ~15k each is due to the low supply. So each coin you have has the potential to grow more than a single high supply coin with every dollar pumped into the crypto. Not only that when there is an excess of supply it affects all markets. It forces the price down. You guys who say this never took economics i take it. if there are 100,000,000 satoshi in a BTC, Then there are 100,000,000 "satoshis" for every single REQ as well, which comes out to-

100,000,000 x 17M=1700000000000000
100,000,000 x 640M=64000000000000000

How can you not see this as a problem? Like I said, economics 101. I know a lot of people who trade crypto are dumb money faggots who never worked in a market before but whatever. The supply ABSOLUTELY affects the price and how much the price can fluctuate while remaining healthy. Read a book m8

holy shit you're dumb.

A coin with a small supply moving $1k and a coin like REQ with a huge supply moving 1 cent doesn't mean shit. It's all about percentage gains.

I agree, I hold a good stack, just curious if it's actually gonna moon or if what we've seen IS that moon.

And i just explained to you why having a high supply actively pushes the price down, not just in the way you divide it. The dilution PREVENTS large upswings, you can pretend it doesn't cause you dont know any economic theory, you will need a shitton more money flowing in than a low supply to get all those coins to go up in price. Take a telephone metaphor. Could you pass a message faster with 100 people or 1000 playing telephone?
This is why these high supply coins trade sideways . You can plug your ears and not listen, idc. This isn't to say REQ is a shit investment, it is a decent long term one due to the median growth. But this shit will NOT moon like a low supply coin can as when there is a lack of supply, people start to pay more to the people that actually have it. High supply has the opposite affect it becomes a buyers market. No shit % gains are a thing but they will NEVER match a low supply coin. You are missing the fucking point.

So how many of you will run nodes?

>crash at $0.8
>crash
Nigga that's still like X11 for me, the fuck you mean?

Thinking about it

this.

>Why will it hit $1 I hear this everywhere but is there actual backing? I heard about some announcement coming up, but beyond that I'm starting to think it's speculation
>Why will it hit $0.7? I hear this everywhere but is there actual backing? I heard about some announcement coming up, but beyond that I'm starting to think it's speculation
>Why will it hit $0.5? I hear this everywhere but is there actual backing? I heard about some announcement coming up, but beyond that I'm starting to think it's speculation

Stagnation for another couple of days, which will smack into BTC pumping again, causing coin to dip to .6-.7 range temporarily, followed by stabilization when BTC cools off, followed by new $2+ highs.

Just my thoughts.

Oh my god, watching people here try to explain basic economics to ohers blows my mind.

EVERYBODY ALREADY FUCKING KNOWS THAT.

"guys actually if you increase the supply it makes the price harder to go up"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU MEAN MY TRX WON'T BE WORTH 17,000??? THANKS BRO.

Kek nice larp retard

So why was that retard arguing with me lmao

>you will need a shitton more money flowing in than a low supply to get all those coins to go up in price.

wrong. If 1 million is pumped into two different coins with a high and low cap, they would increase the same percentage.

2 dollars is possible with this coin unlike XLM, it would only need 1-1.5B MCAP to hit that.

THIS WOULD BE THE PRICE IF THEIR SUPPLY WOULD EQUAL BITCOINS SUPPLY LOOK AND GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS

The rumor is it'll need 10K REQ. If that's the case I'm on it famalam.

Yea, trade sideways. Sideways....but it over x10 in December...lol

>"GUYS, I BOUGHT REQ AT ATH!! WHY ISN'T IT $10 YET??? ARE WE CRASHING??? AAAAAAAAAA"

that's how you sound you retarded faggot.

"For a while" means 4 hours.

This isnt true hahahahahaha. If people are buying the coin at 70 cents forever because of the high supply it takes longer for the movement to happen. There can actually be more money pumped into a high supply coin like this before the price moves. You just wont see it on the mcap right away cause since there are so many coins people can be trading and the price wont move much.

Hey man, its not as bad as XLM. You would have gotten a 20x from a low supply coin. Look at raiblocks for example.

I'm not arguing that senpai, I agree. I was shitposting about the impatience some retards here show every second Request doesn't moon AGAIN.

Based on what, this is just a fugazi gut feeling

That doesn't mean shit because people also hold more coins too

Yea, it takes a lot more money to move REQ 1 cent, but because I can afford to hold 50k of them, I'm making the same amount as holding 2 bitcoins moving 1000 dollars

You are so fucking dumb

As opposed to the people who are calling for crash or new ATH?

I'm looking at general market trend. REQ is a coin early in its life. It still has a lot of room to grow, but BTC has been stagnant for a while and the King is waking up. Judging from past experiences, once BTC takes off again the altcoin market will shit itself.

But I guess most people here are just interested in shitposting and insulting each other rather than looking at possible strategies to maximize profits. Stay poor, biz.

Yes but if you held a low supply coin instead you would have way better gains. That is literally all i am saying. You can keep ignoring what I am telling you its fine. I am thinking I will just follow 's advice and just not try and teach you faggots anything. My point is good luck getting the 1c change vs a low supply coin. A perfect example is xrb, extremely low supply. Made demand go up, and the cycle continues. How much has that coin gone up vs REQ? There IS a reason beyond xrb being a good crypto. There are a ton of examples like this. Your % gains will be lower, the coin wont moon as often, and when it does it will be unstable and return to the median. This is just how it works. Low supply=30x high supply like REQ=10x.

I have 10.5k req. Im thinking about it... but I don't know where to start. I'll have to do research

where have you read info about nodes?

High supply doesn't mean lower percentage gains, so who the fuck cares. You think low supply means higher percentage gains but that isn't true at all.

Here’s a question. If I am under 3k, should I sell all of my REQ for ZRX?

MCAP is an expression of demand, not necessarily how much money has been pumped in as an attempt to push the price up.

fuck you

any more info on the nodes?

What do you get if you run a node? Have 100k REQ

yes, i also want to know! Anons tell us, i've never head about this!

YES IT DOES LMAO!!!! IT KEEPS THE PRICE WHERE IT IS. IT IS HARDER FOR IT TO MOVE UP OR DOWN. I am fucking done, never change, biz. It ends up meaning higher % because demand ends up so much higher, and faster. You can remain ignorant but that wont change the facts of how market forces work. Mathematically you are right in a way but people are human and react in a human timeframe.

My anons, so far is completely theoretical. I did read something about it but I don't know where. IM NOT CONFIRMING NOTHING, but in case it happens, you basically run the node and you earn money for every REQ transaction done in the network. There's something about stacking and token burning in the web.

For market cap to go up the price has to go up. High supply has an affect on this. Sorry to tell you.

Yes but that's more the general idea of ETH. Maybe you can stake ERC20 tokens as well?

i think it goes both ways m8

You are smart user. :) Some people don't see the connection between volume and price on these high supply coins but im glad everyone on here aren't literal retards.

Holder of 50k REQ here. I also have 3520 XRB.
I like the technology of both coins, but I dont know anons. Looks like the market doesnt give a shit about that, why else would there be shitcoins like tron so much higher than xrb or req?

Should I jump ship, diversify or just hold?

Sanjeev, it’s time to stop. Go shit in the street and stop posting

And if the queen had balls she’d be the king

Help! I hold 1k REQ, 1k ZRX. Consolidate into one, or hold?

Imho req will be worth more long term, it had a higher ceiling. But zrx will probably moon first. You're good both ways. I'd say dump zrx into req before reqs main net, then diversify after

Sorry to disappoint but I own a toilet

ruh-oh

The fuck ruh oh means pajeet? It's a fucking sharingan or what?

it's the sound this little nigga makes when shit is about to go down.

>
breaking support
back to .75

Called this at 6PM. Already set my buy order then lmao

By the time it's shilled to death all over the internet, the risk of getting stuck while holding the bags after a pump is big. Req has good tech, but we're in the stage where shitty ideas, with no whitepapers, are the coins mooning.

Lucky

Support a lil slut on her way out of the redlight district. Use my Kucoin Invitation code so I dont have to spread my legs for dirty old guys anymore and can live a well deserved life on a beach somewhere in south-america waiting for my prince to arrive. Thank you bois *kisses*

24Je2

kys dumb slut

bad larp

Ho ho