HUSH hardfork 10x from here

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinhush.github.io/
old.supernet.org/nav.php
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol wtf, another fork!?? Free money again I guess?

shitcoin. no exchange will support it. bitcoin diamond 2.0.

zclassic and btcp are the real deal

What wallet do I need my Hush in to receive the airdrop? Still got mine on Cryptopia

>I give you dong

Does it even matter? People will still pump HUSH.

nice quads

oh shit, thanks

That's a developer of both BTCP and BTCH, you idiot. He calls BTCP a junk copy of Zcash in the very tweet from pic related. bitcoinhush.github.io/

checked

Honestly, I don't care, too. What I see is ZCL chart after it went 20x and devs calling it inferior to BTCH. For the first time Veeky Forums might be yet early to the game.

These guys are brainlets.

lol. nobody will care. watch it tank.

ZCL all the way.

This scam cannot be more obvious.

BTCH is a pretty funny ticker symbol

Wow, this piece of garbage asked for 1.5 BTC to add replay protection to BTCP, got paid, now bashes the product and tries to copy the idea. Whaddafag

rn I am SO GLAD bittrex decided to delist MTL... i transferred mine to cryptopia and arbitraged it... then used the BTC to buy HUSH.

Garbage coin....

We gonna make it this time user. Post your face on 16 Jan.

>all these salty ppl in this thread who bought top of ZCL
Don't worry, you are still early to the game. Cut your losses and buy yourself a nice stack of HUSH. For once buy low and sell high ffs.

i already did, that's me lookin smug about my 5x? 10x? gains and BTCH airdrop.

"it's free bitchcoin"

It's only listed on cryptopia and that trash dev duke doesn't inspire much confidence desu

ZCL's team is +30 people... Hush has been stagnating forever.

Sorry I would have been interested if it had been a month earlier or a month after the BTCP fork.

Right now it just feels like that team lacks creativity.

haters gonna hate. Duke's a smart-ass loudmouth, like VIA's Romano... but Duke also delivers big time, like Romano.

Maybe even bigger? But I don't have to choose. Love 'em both, the scoundrels.

Holy shit, that sell wall of 15 BTC around 0.001BTC got eaten like in 15 minutes.

I TRIED TO WARN YOU, YOU'll BUY 0.01 HUSH IN A WEEK

>how do we make more money guys
>i know, A HARDFORK

this is getting fucking stupid

Can we have some HUSH memes here? I'll send 10 HUSH for the best one.

too busy watching the janky ass OrderBook at cryptopia. That .001 sell wall goin DOWN!

But yes we need hush memes.

How will this effect ZCL prices? This fork is most likely happening sooner. Seems like a thrown together thing for a quick profit though.

I'm not buying that shitcoin but a free BTC airdrop is always nice.

Aaaaannd we're over 0.001 BTC. How do you feel about the fact that you missed over 2x pump in 30 minutes again? Feels good man.

>trades on Riptopia

they'll never steal my coins

*over 0.0011. That's like 10% in 10 seconds.

zcl made me thousands, and now hush will make me even more.

thank you based bitcoin privacy forks.

Thanks to devs for giving back to the community, atlhough through an obscure FOMO inducing shitfork, inspired by ZCL^tm!

Should i move 25% of my ZCL for this?

yes, and be quick.

this will likely go 10x over the next week given the fork is happening on 16 Jan.

This is getting ridiculous.

No, you shouldn't. Just wait for further 10x pump and then buy. Always buy high, sell low.

BTW we're crushing through that thin orderbook and volume is picking. 0.0012 right now. Thank you based HUSH.

No one wants 10 HUSH? Sad.

i'm going all in (other than for my ZCL stack).

wish me luck boys.

Someone here gonna make it.

its too early. wait for the FOMO to kick in.

i'd do it but i can't use photoshop.

Yeah, I believe shit will go stratospheric once all these twitter fags start shilling it.

nice scam fag

Can’t store on an exchange, launching in 12 days despite just being announced 2 hours ago.. idk. Seems too scammy to me, I’ll sit this one out and all in ZCL.

>Can’t store on an exchange
Just like with literally half of coins.

never store your coins on an exchange, morons

people were saying this shit about zcl and didn't get in at $30.

seriously Veeky Forums never learns.

Having it on an exchange means being able to easily dump immediately post fork.

No exchange will support this fork, gl op scammer and get the fck of the board

BTCP has a team, a website, and is on a big exchange, not just shitopia..

people get so mad when another project threatens something they already hold

Also it says everyone holding
1 HUSH
1 DEX
1 SUPERNET
gets 1 BTCH

Wtf are these coins??

And how do they relate to one another, why do they all give BTCH

It just annoys me that he asked for payment for something that he did after the fact, was paid without question, and now is running around disparaging the project that he did contract work for. Coders are fags

this wasn't apparent when it was actually ideal to buy into ZCL.

i bought in at $30 for ZCL and the marketing hadn't started. this is a similar entry point.

>deflationary

This. And I'm just chilling here with like 2x initial investment already taken. Couldn't care less if it will go to negative satoshis. Not holding this coin for at least a week is literally a nobrain wojack meme.

This will not do as well as BTCP/ZCL. It will pump because of hype, but I wouldn’t drop ZCL for it.

is this the first ever hushmeme?

t1MDcnjoAMzYMRbkXJ34by5Yv6Gy2aHZ6WB

can i use your crystal ball?

I BOUGHT AT $17, FUCK YOU HEIL HITLER

>Being this much of a brainlet
Feelsbadman

Imagine how easy it is for this guy to make money? Buy thousands of Hush, announce some fork and hype it on twitter, sell hush for 10x profit in 2 hours. Can make millions... fucking crypto

psst

Mfw Binance will probably support this, especially with the upgraded wallet the dev has made. EZ profits

I'm getting easy profits left and right! I'm gonna be fucking jerk my dick off to this shit with $5,000 snake oil in my glow in the dark Lambo in a few years.

If i don't get my 10 HUSH i'mma start fudding

Am I the smart money or the dumb money for buying $1500 worth of this shit right now @ .00109? I know I got to the party a little late.

no one is going to fall for this right...?

smart. price is still see-sawing at cryptopia... was up to 3x, now down to 2x... still plenty of opportunity to get in.

idk about "Fall for" but I just increased my blockfolio by $25k in two hours off of this so...

It's at $20 now, ding dong/

Chill, you were the only one participating. I'll make another one soon, when things will get a little faster. I have your address dude.

Yeah, no one other than hedge funds that invested over $2M into that coin.

> The criteria for cryptocurrencies to become part of the SuperNET CORE is based on their technical innovation and potential for use within the SuperNET platform, as well as those which have strong development teams, commercial utility and/or large and supportive communities.

old.supernet.org/nav.php

Tried to buy but cryptopia paused trading in ltc, so just went with pascal coin looks like ill miss this one, and why the fuck did I sell zcl at $76 i'll never know. still a nice profit though.

> Devs are morons
> Coins listed on an exchange that doesn't allow new users

Yeah good luck with that

lol I wouldn't fud this, in the last two hours HUSH has become literally 1/4 the total value of my portfolio.

Hush is only on Cryptopia, ZCL is on Cryptopia and Bittrex. Majority of volume on zcl (90%+ usually) comes from Bittrex.

Literally what I said. HUSH is doggie poo

This guy must just be fkn mad or trolling
Cause when I was looking at github the other day he was all over it asking to help

That's good. It'll probably still go up a bunch, but not seriously threaten the success of the ZCL pump/BTCP fork.

Feel a lil bit late to the game, don't you boios? Have you ever seen a Cryptopia pump in your life? Don't worry you can still get cheap coins, there's no need to desperately bring the price down.

> 20% premined, the devs hold 400k coins out of 2 million. Only on exchange with 150 mil Volume. This can only be a scam

Saw on reddit, good coin boys. Enjoy making this spastic coder rich

17 posts by this ID

So is this a buy or naw...

Well, it certainly is pumped hard right now and I believe there are many coins in circulation (don't think coinmarketcap is showing accurate numbers).
Many people have been mining it over past half a year, as it was one of the most profitable coins for Nvidia GPUs.

On the other hand, the people behind the coin (including dukeleto who started this madness today) do have interesting ideas and seem to lean towards progressive technology. The HushList is an interesting idea and Hush could have decent value just because of this.

But I, myself, am a bit afraid that dukeleto and the team might act just like regular OP. And there has been some drama a couple weeks back.

dev probably hired his own team of pajeets to shill this shit here aswell like points out: 20% premined.

Ey
lmfao fuck that

buy now

this shit is absolutely going to skyrocket even if its worthless... bitcoin fork

jumped 50% just now

darthleto

t1Ui7mMo8DM3nHnh37c3sbs3zxyupRU5YFn

Thanks user, I liquidated my stocks and sold my house to get in on Hush.

SOLD ZCL FOR THIS SHIT. BOUGHT ZCL AT THE SAME PRICE
AND YOU BOYS 10X'ED IT. ALSO REMEMBER THE SHILLS AND THE FUD'S ON THE SUBJECT. BIZ REMEMBERS!

RINSE WASH REPEAT

This guy gets it

fudders gonna fud

may the hush puppies be merciful....

Am I good at this or what