Updated pasta for Veeky Forums: We are a group of anonymous 4channers from Veeky Forums who need you...

Updated pasta for Veeky Forums: We are a group of anonymous 4channers from Veeky Forums who need you. We are a pump community called Binance Crypto Pump and we want to pump coins so that all in the group can win. While we're still starting out, soon we will blow up and those who join early will gain special privileges, we will begin doing raffles in the range of $100-$1000 once we reach 1000 members, so the sooner you join the sooner you can enter and with less competition. It's time for the downtrodden and pink wojak'd anons to rise up, it is time for us to become the heads of the pyramid. Join us now at discord gg/jyXQBd3 (add the period)

BECOME
THE
PYRAMID

TLDR; >$100-$1000 raffles >Pumping coins to make a 30%-150% profit in seconds
>Fair and transparent ranking, hard work WILL be rewarded
>general crypto chat, speculations, and predictions
>binance related news and chat

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Once invested a lot of Money in crypto pumping Groups, made a lot of profit and i smell some good profits on this Server aswell, hope it will grow fast

keep this alive

It sounds kinda weird but I trust these types far more than leddit pump groups

if you are fast in buying and selling and got one of the upper ranks you can make easy profit on those groups

The perfect scheme kek

>not at 1000 members yet

yeah nah, i'm not going to buy your bags like all the pump groups have been doing to you losers.

We just started 30 mins ago, already 20 users.

Have faith brother, this pump group is for the anons

Are you from yesterday's brainstorming thread?

I’m in this game for the money. I’ll join.

cant join for some reason

link to thread?

Link?

Lol all discord pump groups are shit gtfo.

>its another discord where the owner dumps on everyone

simply ebin

Nope it's all about transparency. There are no paid VIPs or insider knowledge for whales, this is for the anons

reported

anyone who can't notice the obvious shills and scam deserves to be dumped on. KYS OP.

You guys always scream PAJEET and SCAM but how is it a scam? Sure there are some servers run by dickweeds but not all of them are.

>buy my bags: the thread

fuck you pajeet. enjoy your ban.

reported for these fucking cancerous piece of shit discord groups

kek

gratata