About to go all in on this ico

am I a brainlet or am I going to make it? Been doing my DD and this shit seems golden.

Other urls found in this thread:

auroracoin.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blamp

blampity blamp

wow I guess I'm the only one on all of biz that's heard of this shit... See you guys in lamboland I guess?

You did some research on it? How does this seem golden to you user?

New to me. Looking at it now.

gives an opportunity for fee-free trading on a decentralized exchange. pretty much everybody is clamoring for a quality decentralized exchange at this point, given the withdrawal pauses from most exchanges.

POS coin

decentralized lending platform

team known quantity, already running successful decentralized exchange.

checks like 4 boxes of pretty buzzy topics many are talking about for the upcoming year.

basically no reason this shouldn't blow every meme coin du jour out of the water. your thoughts?

Has a cool name. It checks out.

where did you go user

Didn't this already exist as an icelandic coin?

no

auroracoin.is/

>auroracoin.is/
bro it's just the name, it's not the same coin. if that's what you meant I guess the answer is yes but it doesn't seem terribly relevant. I can't read icelandic though so maybe I'm wrong, in which case please school me up.

>cool name
>cheap per unit cost to appeal to normies
>reasonably active subreddit already
>exchange coin

ok i'm buying a shit ton of this. Thank you OP

ok fuck thank you. I'm looking at this like a pajeet looks at a passed out girl at a party but I feel like I"m taking crazy pills bc no one else seems to recognize haha. +1 to you bud, see you on the moon

lol I know exactly what you mean, it almost seems too good to be true. I'm trying to find something to convince me not to buy this. but I can't find anything

so it plans on staying an ERC20 token? the exchange just runs on the Ethereum network?

Yes that seems to be the case. Their website says "Aurora is a collection of Ethereum applications and protocols that together form a decentralized banking and finance platform"

$3000 per coin is not cheap

>1 ETH = 0.3294 DVIP + 16474 AURA

I don't know what DVIP is yet but it seems like the exchange traded coin will be AURA. so 6 cents is pretty good IMO

What will make sure that aura hold any value?

it's used to stake the entire collection of dapps that comprise the aurora dao

only 1600 max of them will ever exist