I love you biz

I read about Veeky Forums biz on reddit few days ago and been hooked on it since.

All the memes and shit with less regulation compared to reddit (don't get me wrong, I check both) and yet you guys are more accurate and faster, lul.

Don't change Veeky Forums .

Love you.

Please go back you fucking bnigger. This post is exactly why this site is dying.

never post again r*ddit

fuck off you pleb sack of shit.

Fool me twice

this guy is larping but this board has become so full of normies and redditors trying to larp as autists this last week i can't even tell who is larping most of the time

this board was raped

this

I know your game 'plebbitor'

FINALLY SOMEONE TO KISS

Buy ChanCoin if you love Veeky Forums, faggot

kill yourself. just fucking kill yourself faggot

That ID/post number tho

I stumbled into Veeky Forums from Reddit last week. Got some good tips here, but Redditors seem more well read. Smarter crowd over there.

What the fuck is this ? Absolute shit attempt at bait fucking faggot. Put a glock in your throat and pull the trigger

fuck off you fucking nigger redditor

hahaha nice bait

Hey I'm from Reddit too ! ;P

Don't mind me, just passing by to see which crypto's are popular ha !

they're also jealous and overtly hostile. it's never been this bad.

exactly!
pretty nice tips so far hehe

FUCKING EBIK BRO UPVOTED XD

Hi, redditor here. Posted a pepe, am I doing this right?
I wanted to thank you for helping me make gains :) Most of you are still way too rude though, maybe you could try acting more civilised like us redditors XD. Lol, or should I say kek? lmao

Ummm I'm from reddit and find that alt right nazi frog kids offensive. Can you please delete this. Thank you.