I told you about buying XRP during the dip and selling quickly but you called me a kike and pajeet (somehow)

I told you about buying XRP during the dip and selling quickly but you called me a kike and pajeet (somehow)

I told you about aelf and my thread disappeared because I wasnt saying "HURR DURR XLM TO THE MOON"

I'm not going to shill this coin because you're fucking retarded if you don't see its value. DYOR I'm not spoon feeding money to you.

My personal main selling point was that this block chain will be based from legally binding contracts that use artificial intelligence. If you think that a coin backed by world class lawyers and robots isn't a good investment you should seriously reconsider your investment choices.

AI isn't going anywhere much like your chain link investment. Try growing your money vs throwing it at shit coins for once

I've already entered at a low sat so I don't care it's only up from here lol. Only reason I'm posting this is because this board made me some good money and I feel obliged to give something back.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/100-billion-controversy-xrps-surge-raises-hard-questions-ripple/
nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html?_r=0
crunchbase.com/event/dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to mention the ticker is DLT and the coin is Agrello.

Now go brothers get that digital paper

>i created a thread to yell at you and tell you to do your own research
>then I tell you about my research so that you dont go do your own

stop trying to get us to lighten your bags, no ones falling for that shit

Lol if all the research you do on a coin is the title and the description. good luck in your future trades.

Do you know what TA stands for?

Bumping. Guys when this sky rockets don't say I didn't tell u

i bought 3000$ worth because i felt bad for you shilling to noone, gl user

dont spoil it faggot

been in this since ICO, team is just pounding out partnerships, app on app store just no marketing yet. Now we wait

DELET THIS FGT

IM gunna buy some, dont dump on me :(

why the FUCK would you post this

IM STILL ACCUMULATING

MUH BAAAAAAGGSSS

They've already mined like 75% of all the available coins already and the volume in the last 24 hours is sky rocketing. I legit think something big is coming I just hope its soon cuz papa wants to cash this bitch out and buy during correction!

DELET DIS

cant take this seriously, sounds like "clit" in Portuguese

how do I fucking get my coins from kucoin to binance without it taking 40 minutes

Use ethereum its much faster. I delayed posting this thread until my transfer completed lol. Not letting you vampires get to this gem before me

use NEO

And OP Im putitng my life saving in this coin.

ETH clogged up, no?
it seems like alot of people accumulated this coin a while ago

I bought in the ICO, been accumulating ever since.

At this point, I know it's going to be a $300 coin, easily, so shill away my friends. Shill away.

I'm comfy af over here with my bags of DLT, CAT (another good coin in the same space as DLT) ZRX, SALT, WABI, NEO, XLM, XRP, PPT and XRL (people don't even know about Rialto.AI yet, lol).

I've got a fucking Chad portfolio for 2018.

I'm realistically and conservatively expecting 20x gains on my overall portfolio this year.

how can I trust you OP?

ive lost so much in the past

Dude, it's Legal Zoom 1-2-3 for smart contracts.

It's a no-fucking-brainer.

Wow a non Shitcoin for once on Biz thats not DBC or another fucking funfair thread.

Good news on the 8th is they will be at a dubai summit of cryptonerds to announce a partnership with the estonian gov for their stupid fucking crypto coin they are making for the nation,

If this doesnt at least 2x by the 8th ill kill myself no lie

Lmao don't. This is going to grow aggressively and retards will start foaming at the mouth thinking it's the next bitcoin and when it drops 1% they'll sell in fear. Get some iron hands or go back to your chain link posts.

same

coindesk.com/100-billion-controversy-xrps-surge-raises-hard-questions-ripple/

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html?_r=0

>>“This is beyond insane,” said Jeremy Gardner, an investor who previously worked at the virtual currency hedge fund Blockchain Capital, which invested in Ripple. “There’s absolutely nothing driving this rally except rampant FOMO, misinformation, and speculation.”

not even a real coin, this will be the death of crypto if we let centralized coins that arent even mined. you're shooting yourself in the foot every time you buy. because if ripple type "coins" win, it's all over. so fucking retarded i hate this coin so fucking much

go ahead, make a new thread, i'll follow you to that one too. i can do this all day so fuck off with your fake coin ripfags

who hurt you?

Crazy. I dropped 800$ on the ICO 6 months ago and ended up selling at a loss. Can't believe the project has been revived. No regrets though.

you fucking retards buying a scam coin because of big bank rumours. everyone scrambling to buy a centralized fake crypto on rumours and misunderstanding. its fucking maddening

do you want crypto to die in the long run for your short term gains now? of course you do, because you're a greedy retard with fomo

were u born poor and gay?

I'll worry about the socio-economic state of the planet after I'm in my Lamborghini. Keep saying that the Jews will win. I'm sure if you say it enough all the banks in the world will be scared off by your determination.

Come one man. We're in the early stages and we need to make money so that we can have all the new investors in the palm of our hand. U know, the same way the stock market has a grip on everyone that didn't invest right after the great depression.

Legitimate question here, I'm ONLY concerned about profits at the moment because I'm poor and this is probably the biggest chance of my entire life to get out of that. I have 50% in QTUM and 50% in this, do you objectively think I should just move all of it to QTUM?

You know this isnt Ripple in the banks sense right? Are you autistic? This handles legally binding smart contracts not loaning out money for tyrones gibs me dats. CEO does AMA's constantly and has weekly blog updates

seriously delete this op for everyone's sake

>You know this isnt Ripple in the banks sense right?
wanna try spittin the cock out of your mouth and saying that again? i cant understand you. maybe theres a forum somewhere in your native language you can fuck off to. we speak english here

i think you can still make money on this coin. i think a lot of people know its a bs "coin". i'm just giving fair warning, the coins value is based on a misunderstanding manipulated by the dishonest fucks at ripple. when the bubble pops and people wake up, get out fast

Livestream it faggot

You obviously cant fucking read the thread past the first sentence either you stupid fuck

I've been trying to delete this but I'm stuck at work on my mobile and it keeps growing or people say nonsense that forces a response from me.

OK ok I'll try and be quiet to see if it gets deleted SHHHHH

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question. I noticed QTUM's 24hr volume is huge tonight, and on top of that they will be having an announcement very soon tonight. If you divide QTUM's market cap by its 24hr volume, you will get about 2-4. If you divide this coin's, you will get about15. With that information, do you think that QTUM is a better bet to all-in tonight? Sorry in advance if this was a stupid question, I'm just trying to guess patterns here since I'm no expert on this kind of thing.

it's a thread about ripple, i hate ripple, i'm bitching about ripple because its a bad coin. theres nothing complicated about this. i dont give a fuck what the thread is about in its details, i just despise this scam coin as the death of crypto. maybe try waking the fuck up eh? pay attention

i see a ripple thread, i attack. its called self defense. might want to try it one day instead of just rolling over for a bellyrub

i don't know much about qtum sorry. i'm not the guy to ask. last i checked qtum is a real crypto with actual use beyond submission to rumoured banks though. so i wish you luck with qtum

Alright. I'm just gonna all-in QTUM before their announcement, I personally don't want to support an XRP-like coin myself. I have been forcing myself not to invest in XRP and TRX because of the shady shit going on around them. Good luck to you too.

Isnt this thread about agrello? Not ripple

QTUM has been sitting at sub 60 for the last month almost. DLT is already skyrocketing. Do the math

if you dont want a thread to be about ripple, then dont mention ripple. most hated coin by anyone that gives a fuck about cryptos future. so you're gonna rustle some jimmies mentioning this pure evil

are you fucking autistic, this thread isn't about ripple

I know ripple is pure concentrated overhyped dogshit,as a poorfag I've made my money from it, and I'm wondering if I can do the same with dlt..

I DID do the math. I literally did the math in that post you responded to. The math implies that QTUM is doing WAY better than DLT today.

QTUM = long term hold
DLT = short term gains

I also forgot to mention this for you since you apparently didn't look QTUM up, but QTUM was only $45 on Binance and $75 on Bithumb yesterday. It's now worth $75 on Binance and $110 on Bithumb and it's going to skyrocket even more very soon after they do their announcement. I think QTUM will be having a much larger gain tonight than DLT. I won't just throw your coin/token in the gutter but I really don't think it's the way to go tonight.

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just here to make money.

Not going to fomo so I'll keep an eye on it

i think you should

That's an extremely immature and naive perspective.

That's an extremely immature and naive perspective.

reddit nigger detected. enjoy eating my bags fuck face

they are meeting with the Estonian government at the Dubai summit on Jan 8th

Delete this PLEASE OP

$500 of DLT bought, don't fuck me user!

Is this yet another Ripple style shitcoin that biz yammers about for months on end, long after there was any sensible point to get on the train?

dammmnn hes right, fomooo crunchbase.com/event/dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018

up 100 sats since thread open...

>Fomo increasing

i couldn't hodl out any longer, it just keeps going up FUCK

we are talking bout the pump in here anons

discord dot gg/mCwfgns

Fomo is real...

not sure if i should hop right in or not, the last time i heard to /biz is where i lost around 1k...

wtf dubai and estonian gubment together on this track

>up 1000 sats since start
am I too late?

I dont think so, bought at 7800,now 8200.
For once I made money, no pink wojacks today.

How did you know I was scamming from all along. How did you know that i just wanted to yell at you guys and get you to hold my bags...

>>up 1000 sats since start

I must have been talking shit this whole time. How did you know I was a kike pajeet from all along???

I literally just posted this to get the word out and everyone with half a brain is selling their grandma's wheelchair to get in on this. Let me know how much money you made off of my tip next time u decide to shit on a coin without a reasonable basis

OP i'm trusting you

Don't fuck me /biz.
I'm in.

Don't forget he's recommending buying it at ATH as well. And his XRP comment makes no sense. Ripple is still up following the same pattern it always has.

Dubains boys are in son. Do I need to say more?

I posted yesterday to sell the hike and buy the dip. I did it and made 500 swing trading ripple. And I bought in at 12983....do you know what ath stands for?

Its not ATH? look just like 2 days ago haha, i just bought the dip, now to not watch charts for 2 days :)