EOY 2018 price predictions?

15K-20K tops just like Bitcoin did

500$ as superioe alts like qtum overtake it.

To do that it needs a 1T or 1.5T market cap. The market cap of the entire market is only 800B

What was the total market cap last year?

It'll keep mooning until Summer 18 when most of the gen 3 blockchains get released and BTFO Eth if it hasn't solved its scaling issues.

3k +/- 1k

>the market cap can not change because of magic and therefore this is not possible

In this market anything is possible if you ask me, look at ripple for christs sake

According to my calculations ETH is on track for the same growth we saw in 2016 and 2017.

jesus christ user i hope this prediction chart is right because by next year im a made man

>muh marketcap
>still using the marketcap meme after getting completely btfo by ada, xrp, xlm, trx, etc

but it's already over 1000

well to be fair btc mkt cap at january was 14B, and now we are at 260B

4500-5500 is a fair assessment

that just means early gains

Yes, I made this a week ago. Very conservative predictions

Market cap was $16B this time last year, currently at $818B.

2100. ATH 3100 but it will dump.

screencap this.
KJA

that means the market cap of ethereum alone will become 5.6 trillion dollars by january. come on guys

Lol you realize that eth has DOUBLED since Dec 11 right. Its growth is parabolic and will exceed 2100 by Feb

Id be happy for $15,000 or aboe thats when my 65 eth become $1M.

There would be too many millionaires. Not gonna happen

Thats what everyone said about my $900 bitcoin exactly a year ago. If you know the potential of Ethereum you should know it could go much much higher

So your bet/forecast relies on...people outsmarting money skeleton?

What's it look like if you add in 2016 prices, then use averaged 2016/2017 changes for 2018?