*moons an unknown amount*

*moons an unknown amount*

xmr best coin

Sold an unknown amount (about 15% of my xmr) at 2230k about an hour and a half ago FUCK crypto always has a way of doing this

FUCK i thought about going all in on this this afternoon

FUUCK FUCK FUCK

The final horseman is here.

alts - > btc - > xmr

here we go

sold my monero for some shitcoin cpl of days ago
literally wanted to buy back on monday
fml

My strategy with XMR, accumulation. I'll never sell, well, no plans to for a long time. I day trade, but never touch this coin other than adding to it.
Just happy to buy a few more each payday, feel that this one is gonna make me a happy man.
Fundamentals are sound, offers a product that many are using already. And the coin that's trying to usurp it XVG, just can't get up and running. So I reckon Monero is still a safe bet

suicide is calling you senpai. Always bet on privacy.

ITNS and Upfiring are my next bets. XMR, ITNS, Upfiring are literally my portfolio right now

the MOTHERFUCKING king

XMR starting to pump, DON'T FUCKING MISS IT user!!!

Best crypto meme by far.

>Always bet on privacy.
Yep. That's why this coin will get even more in demand. Im thinking it'll be around $3-$5k by EOY.

Unless theres some massive vulnerability exposed, which will never happen, monero will always remain king of privacy coins.
NSA have said in documents that theres no way to monitor/control monero other than buy up a heap of the supply and lock it away.

monero has 20x'd the last 2 years, I'd be comfy with a 10x tho

no better coin for private transactions and it's another premined/printed shit token

XMR is extremely undervalued in my opinion and this is the perfect time for a moon mission :)

NAV is better

If it has a richlist, it isn't private
If you can't use it over tor, it isn't private
If privacy features are optional, it isn't private

Looking at the for real actual fundamental tech XMR is lightyears ahead and only increasing its lead with its team.

Did I mention the vast majority of target users dont even know it exists yet?

/comfy/ doesnt even begin to describe XMR

not another*

Whole lotta dumps on XMR at the moment, fucking weak hands

XMR is what normies think bitcoin is. When everything boils over we'll see what's the real store of value really is.

store of unknown amount of value

Referral codes are for people who don't have money to buy masternodes... and by god I'm one of them.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users don't have to pay taxes I mean trading fees.

This time last year I decided to make a go of cryptos. Got off /b/ and /pol/ and spent a couple weeks researching Veeky Forums. Am a poorfag but had $1800 set aside to either spend pimping up my wrx or put into cryptos.
Put $1200 in BTC. The rest in XMR, just on the back of a thread where a real autist was shilling hard talking bout security, untraceability, limited supply, nsa, all that shit.
At $12 my $600 bought me 50.
Haven't touched anything in my portfolio, my XMR has been hovering between $22k $25k for the last month.
Last months drop in BTC price scared me but I want to hodl it. Am thinking I should sell some XMR to diversify into a few cheap shitcoins. Does anyone agree with this or should I just leave it alone? At under $500 a coin hasn't this one gone as far as it's gonna go? Isn't a newer privacy coin with better security going to take its place?

There are a lot of bullish developments upcoming for XMR, but they'd be at the rate of ~1 per month, so depends how fast and lucky you are on the altcoin moon missions. Personally I'd just hold.

Ty user. Im pretty cautious by nature and don't have the cojones or time to keep an eye on prices or shift coins around.
I'ts just seeing some coins going to the moon and ive got fomo. I might flick a couple hundred when I get paid at months end into a low price coin, FUN, RDD or XBY, something like that. That's probably a good enough compromise.

Lol not even back to its pre-BTC pump price

I wouldn't sell right now. Ledger support coming this month. Possibly mobile wallets too.

>Ledger support coming this month. Possibly mobile wallets too.
bulletproof is also planned to be released soon. this update will reduce transaction time and fees and should cause more people to buy (so they can launder money)

Appreciate the (you), I'm gonna hold