Advice thread

Post Blockfolios/Deltas and kind anons give their honest advice

Other urls found in this thread:

launchpad.binance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sell FUN for XRB

Where's your voise?

Ouch! Don't listen to em, funbro.

D-do I still qualify for poorfag threads?

My portfolio is killing me. Done 0 profit in 3 days.

any advice?

pretty comfy with this quintet, also have some tron in case it goes lunar again

DBC is literally like mad libs of two hot buzzwords, 'deep learning' and 'crypto'

XRB already mooned, you got in too late

XRP is centralized bullshit, it might make money or hold it's value but long term it will not become one of the core currencies used in crypto

LINK is a dope project, just might be the 'got in early on a winner' we all dream of

> Kind advice
> Add at least some Digibyte
> Been saying it to everyone since $0.01
> Now at over $0.12

Your top 4 are solid. Build your eth stack as your other shitcoins moon.

move your normie coins into chainlink fuckstack

My stack has done 3x over the past few months. A bit conservative, a bit overdiversified, but I've never been JUST'd and I don't ever want to be, barring a market-wide crash which would just be a buying opportunity.

90% of my funds (another 85k) are in Stocks/ETFs

Longtime lurker here but finally got the balls to invest. What exchanges do you guys use?

1800 of each. Only hodl

Have fun making chump change, norman.

charge your phone

Kucoin if you want cheap coins with big potential for growth. Use my ref code and we both get free stuff

1a53e

I use coinbase to get Eth, then and have stuff on bittrex and binance. DESU binance is becoming my favorite exchange. Don't buy and transfer BTC from coinbase because the transfer fees will dick you hard, esp when you're starting out.

Also, make sure you know how to handle your own wallets and control private keys, all that shit (myetherwallet, etc.). I keep most of my stuff on exchanges because I'm a fucking idiot, but once you have >10k in the game seriously look into security and keeping control of your coins.

Started with 8k mid November. All I do is hodl

Wat do

Isn't this just a shady meme wallet?

Yeah, I think I'm going to settle on Binance but they've closed their new user registration. Thanks for your input.

Rate this bitch ass portfolio!

This is a fine start, ignore these dipshits. IMO litecoin is going to get eclipsed really soon. It's the 'transaction coin' but actually pay options through OMG, REQ, PAY, etc are going to take over within the coming years, and then it's just a shitty bitcoin clone.

Keep building your eth stack.

Started with 11 LTC back when it was 90. Also have 88 MIOTA off screen.

Binance. It's currently closed but you can still register if you use my referral

binance.com / ? ref = 18175882

Started with $400 on Monday. Planning to continue investing around $200 weekly as I start to understand this shit more.

Any advice for a newfag?

check your voicemail

Advice welcome.

I'm thinking of dropping XRP for something else. Any advice, anons?

I have about your money

how the fuck do you sleep well knowing u have all that in fucking digibyte?

nah Kucoin is legit.

KCS, BNTY, and XRB got me mad gains.
Not to mention holding KCS literally gives you dividends i.e. free coins every day. Just look into it. With the other exchanges closed the past few days Kucoin has exploded in growth potential.

with that little money you should really just put it all into one coin.

is HVN a shitcoin?

Started with $10K, going to invest another $6K at next dip. Consolidate or spread out among more moonshots on EtherDelta?

Doesn't work, just refers me back to the homepage.

Oops

Fuck these cannabis bags holy shit. Im going to fuck it all if it goes even more down. Also 500 on ICO.

Because it is from mining in 2013/2014 and consolidating everything mined into DGB. I have other investments in the 100s of thousands of dollars in stocks, mutual funds, income funds, etc. Crypto was an experiment when I had to build a new PC back in 2013. If it all crashed tomorrow, I wouldn't bat an eye. This is the progression of about $300 worth of electricity. I have invested no other money besides electricity costs.

Started with 2.5k in oct. Hate my coins, loves the money.

should I start to diversify? I'm all in on req right now. I'm prepared to hodl for a few weeks if shit goes south

Completely agree. You've got 100 dollar split into like 30 things. You're wasting your time.

Tooo comfortable anons, right?

A friend gave me $40 in ETH to use on Binance. After fees and stuff, it came out to about $32.

I included the $20 BTC, $40 ETH, and $10 LTE that I bought on normiebase, but I can't use those until next week.

I should probably stop trying and just accept that I'll never be a millionaire.

I had around 500€ at the end of November. I'm hoping zcl won't crash and burn. Surprised not many of you have stocked up on it.

Sorry I should've explained better

>go to binance homepage
>click "Launchpad" at the top left
>click register at the top right
> put 18175882 in Referral ID

Buy KIN you stupid faggots

FUN is a meme

Good balanced portfolio, I hope you make it

I hope DBC crashes and burns

I don't know what you expect from XLM... it's already huge mcap

DRGN is a solid choice and I'd get on it if I wasn't already very diversified

btc is a waste of money. alts recover faster every day

too """""safe""""""

good choices besides FUN

start the portfolio over

i'm sad for you cause you may not see a moon for a while

holy shit is everyone on this board on DBC

exit ETH

why is dgb making a comeback on biz? did i miss something

i wouldn't drop XRP, but i'd drop LNK and CND after it moons

that BBT logo is ugly; wouldn't invest

ven will dismantle wtc

probably but it doesn't matter. just sell after take off

why are people still in xvg lol

idk most of these but congratulations on posw seriously

I’ll share a secret with you, if you’re poor your only chance is to pick an alt on an “obscure” exchange with a low marketcap, basically buy the next raiblocks before it moons or the next REQ, it’s not as hard as you think if you’re smart and take ur time, when u see good quality shilling research it and if it checks out jump on it with ur 100 dollars.
If it goes x20 or fuken x100 like raiblocks then u have good money to start doing it seriously.
Bothering with slow grow coins with that little money is pretty much wasting ur time.

Poorfag here looking for some riskier coins to dump 1-2k more in.

Am I gonna make it?
XLC ftw

Shoukd inget rid of civic - and into what

I made the mistake of starting with $100 and diversifying straight away. I managed to jump up 30-50% on the first day with the big TRX jump but I've stagnated since

I have about $200 and its spread across LINK, XLM, TRX, REQ, FUN and BAT. Should've gone all in on LINK desu

Don't do what I did

Oh, Veeky Forums still hates DGB, don't get me wrong. There's normies coming. Billions of them. And they want in with their wageslave checks.

very good I'd say. you are almost guaranteed gains just maybe no moon missions in the immediate future

pretty good. I don't particularly like IOTA, but to each his own.

what is GRC? you seem like you know what you're doing so give us the details user

Why no link?

New poorfag here, just starting out but all exchanges i've tried are frozen can't find an alt-coin exchange pls send help

Wew

I'm fairly new to this. How does mine look?

Picked these up from binance and bittrex what do you think?
How did a nitwit like me get so much taste aye? That's what you're thinking right guys?
Look at that!

register on kucoin
use my ref
1uhdb

ku is the only one i do manage to have and already created account, just didnt have some of the coins i wanted so was looking for another one if that s the only one available i guess i'll start out on it

I’m all in on icx. Diversifying is for pussies.

$800 2.5 weeks ago.

swap grc for dbc

BBT has no logo at least not in the Blockfolio's coinlist, that's why it looks like that...... shouldn't you know these things?

Startet with 500 on 4th dez was very lucky what to do next? Planning to hold PRL and XRP maybe Snov and reinvest HAT and Bounty in a few days.

I'm new plz help

how?

Aiming for 10k+ by end of January by holding 2 risky shitcoins

Pls advice
Don't have access to the doge wallet for a few days

Started with about $400 a couple weeks ago.

I also started with that amount couple weeks ago and have half as much

What's ur secret pl0x

wish i had gotten in time to do this. This is big money soon user

Fyi averaged into SUMO around 0.75usd

try register to binance through this link
launchpad.binance.com/

Wat do to hit 7 figs?

>launchpad.binance.com/
yea its been frozen

How am I doing? I can sell these coins for others. I can also afford another $300 to throw away so I'll put it in crypto. Started in september with $670

WILL I MAKE IT?

Excellent! This guy fucks.

Thoughts on this? Not sure whether to fall for the XLM market cap meme and sell into a smaller shitcoin.

bought req when it mooned cause I’m a retard, any reqs appreciated

How's my 2018 looking?

that REQ stack

Open to any advice. I also have another page.

Cont.

Fucking phone