Reminder that, for the foreseeable future, alts are a ticking time bomb...

Reminder that, for the foreseeable future, alts are a ticking time bomb. Bitcoin is due for another huge run and you will be bleeding out the ass if you aren't in on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. As painful as it is right now, slowly transferring my alt gains into the big ones.

Source: Burned Last Summer

Reminder bitcoin is fucking useless and you know its true

last summer alts out performed Bitcoin.

Sorry you guys who want BTC to be the king. Ripple did by far the best in 2017 out of the main alt coins. Even with BTC causing dips in the market. It didn't matter.

I don't give a flying fuck. It makes me money.

Fixed.

enjoy your 10% pumps while i'm 10x'ing my money. even if BTC goes on a run, it will never outperform lower Mcap alts

kek

Bullshit obviously you care. Otherwise you would be in alts from now on. Once the numbers for 2017 have solidified BTC lowest earnings compared to all major coins.

You are a bcore buttboy admit it. haha

Nigga times have changed. Can't you see alts don't give a fuck anymo?

>longest blockchain in existence and will always be the longest
>most secure, most battle hardened
>trading pair for most altcoins
>~160sats/byte transactions are confirming in less than an hour (under $5 for normal transactions)

yeah totally useless man

>thinking 1 hour confirmations and $5 transactions is good

I made this exact thread earlier and Veeky Forumstards didn't want to accept that the alt market will experience a correction. let them learn on their own OP, I can't wait to see all the pink wojacks

>most secure
>orders pizza with bitcoin
>pizza guy sees your balance
>kidnaps you and makes you transfer all your BTC to his wallet
>pizza guy instantly transfers to Monero
>BTC lost forever

I am hoping btc just has a slow and steady rise if much of one. Things do feel a lot different then Nov when btc raped all. Alt hype is huge right now even with normies. Also the alt run has not been anywhere as crazy as the 5k to 19k btc run

Yeah, alts barely sink when bitcoin moves, then they make huge gains when it stops. It's not even worth exiting positions at this point anymore.

Throw some coin suggestions out there for us poor folk

My nigga is woke

$350K USD, 15% of it is bitcoins. Should I sell more shitcoins for BTC, if so, what is a good % to hold as BTC?

Bitcoin's market control is hanging on by a thread as it is.

It'll pump, alts will "die" for a day, it'll crash back down, alts will come back stronger.

This cycle is going to continue all of 2018 until Bitcoin eventually forfeits the top spot to some other top 10er. If Bitcoin wasn't used to buy alts nobody would give a shit about it, and once that standard crumbles enough (as it's already doing, since everyone is using Lite to transfer between exchanges now) it's going to sink while alts will barely be still tied to it.

BazingaCoin, Confido, Verge, Tronix, and Bitcoin.

Yes, a handful of alts beat BTC on ROI in annual time frames. If you bought on Jan 1st 2017 and sold on Jan 1st 2018, you did fantastic, nobody disputes this.

However XRP, the best performing alt of 2017 spent most of it's time below 0.00005000 sats, even after rising to higher sat values than this recent pump. The majority of time above this level was in a satoshi downtrend, meaning holding BTC in those periods would of netted more profit against the dollar. The time it broke above 0.00010000 sats were in sharp pumps which subsequently dumped "quickly". The one in May crashed exchanges and flash crashed down.

The major trading pair for XRP was XRP-BTC (although now is probably fiat pairs which changes things a little for 2018). If you purchased XRP at any level above 0.000070000 sats in that year, you probably spent more time loosing to the market than beating it. Once again we see a similar pattern of BTC looking to increase it's value against the dollar, driving the sat value in BTC-Altcoin pairs down.

This is why people tell you to move into BTC. So you can preserve the gains made in the sharp upticks and re-enter at a stronger position.

tldr; it was more profitable to hold XRP for perhaps 8 weeks out of the year rather than bitcoin. Bank your profits from a sharp uptick.

Don't even bother warning them. Veeky Forums is in pure altfag mania right now. This always happens. They won't listen ahead of time.

When bitcoin breaks a new ATH next week just sit back and enjoy the wojak show.

>bazingacoin
seriously>

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

First 100k users don't have to pay for fees whilst trading.

every time you sell an alt, you're buying bitcoin. just remember that

Only kikes like soros are behind shitcoin now

coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

While you and your father are buying increments of bitcoin i'll buying accumulating altcoins at a discount.

Ripple will be the winner