Tfw I studied my ass off in school and got a 100k stem job my first year but I'm still poorer than all these fucking...

>tfw I studied my ass off in school and got a 100k stem job my first year but I'm still poorer than all these fucking NEETs on biz

it's not fucking fair

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

I HATE BEING A NOCOINER

stay poor forever autismo

skills are way more valuable than internet imaginary money mate

pffff..HAHAHAHAHA
good joke mate

>stem major
>too stupid to figure out which coins are worth investing in

are you earning 100k or 100k in somewhere like SF where most of your money goes towards not living with 5 other smelly dudes?

>tfw 250k/yr starting as a new grad
>tfw also crypto millionaire

lol, stay delusional trashy cashie ;P

somewhere expensive but thankfully not SF/NYC

i'm a corporate lawyer. last night my crypto portfolio increased in value by 2x my monthly salary.

>only 1M in crypto
>not enough to become full-time neet and retire
I need to triple my portfolio at least before a crash happens.

nice one boomer

I can't imagine working a job that's not part-time for $10 an hour and that people actually try to fucking live off of this. Thats only like 26k before taxes if you work 50 hours a week. I just made that in less than a week in crypto.

Put the 1M in a 7% mutual fund and work for 10 more years then retire. Better than losing it all and wanting to KYS

HAHAHA FAGGOT

use ref code: 1cu8f

You people still can't see the writing on the wall. I can't wait for you to buy my bags.

oh please you fucking loser as if you couldn't just sit on ETH and watch it hit 3k ... please nigga

hahahahahaha school is scam faggooootttt now your brain is full of useless info that you memorized.

Bait

But seriously though, as a engineer there is nothing stopping you from making it the traditional way. Its easier than ever to prop up funding for a start up

Exactly once you hit 1M in crypto you're guaranteed at least 2x if you put it all in one of the blue chip coins.

Don't worry most here are larping

yeah right ;)

HAHAH I am fucking laughing at you wagecucks who has to work their ass off and still earn less annually than what I earn MONTHLY now

HAHAHAHA FUCKING NOCOINERS I LITERALLY DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND IM SET TO BE A MILLIONAIRE WITHIN TWO WEEKS