Finna jump in dis

Finna jump in dis

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good move user, Veeky Forums hates this coin but there's no denying that it'll see massive gains. very comfy hodl

iota and xrb old news...go pasc for ez 10x then you still can go back into IOTA at $3.89

I want in but binance isn't allowing new sign-ups reeeeeeeeee

its about to break out soon.cant keep it down

>bounces around $3.89 and $4.02 eternally

This fucking coin

and i bought at 4.4$

sell low buy high

The devs still haven't returned over $1 billion dollars USD in seized IOTA from users in October

The only way this pumps is if they keep withholding that money. At nearly 12% of the total supply of IOTA, it'll be a huge impact.

yep, gonna dump my 40 Gi once i get them back.

Even MIT hates IOTA!

Expect a pump similar to ripple coming soon. One of few coins with genuine connections to billion dollar companies and banks at the moment.

see
IOTA IS TRASH

You'd be an idiot for do so, which makes me think there's not a chance you have that many and you're talking out of your ass.

kek busted
But I'm waiting on 4 gi, though I'm not selling those

Been holding this forever
Starting to get annoyed, bought in little over 4

Keeps bumping around 3.80 to 4.10 ish

FUCK THIS COIN, DO SOMETHING

That article made MIT look really bad, it's so painfully obvious the person who wrote it just wanted to FUD iota instead of coming up with credential analysis normally expected from MIT.

They fixed this issue after MIT pointed it out. MIT then released a glowing review in response. That's how shit works in the real world.

you obviously didn't read the article.

Fud is warranted, single point of failure is not acceptable.
(((CENTRALIZED)))

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

Sign up before it expires. You won't have to pay fees on this exchange if you register early.

The fact you're using the centralized point as an argument not to invest in iota shows how clueless you are. They're waiting for a few things to be ticked off the list before they make Iota truly decentralized, and when that day comes you'll be wishing you stuck your life savings on it when you had the chance.

Been Hodling this fucker ages and it just sits there looking at me with this faggot smile at 4bux

MOVE CUNTCOIN

>Finna

Fuck off nigger

You sound exactly like a ripple holder from a few months ago, them with patience got heavily rewarded.

Lol

>You are fudding and using centralized argument
>Shows you have no idea about IOTA

>IOTA only needs to tick few things to be decentralized

Explain your point?

It's going to moon and flippen the whole top 10 as soon as you all sell, so please do anons.