AMA

I turned 900 dollars into 90,000 dollars
Ask Me Anything

Can you do it again?

I'll let you know
I positioned myself into a medium risk extremely high reward position. If my play doesn't happen then I lose 30% of my portfolio, it if does I will become a millionaire. I'm willing to stake 30% of my wealth for that potential reality.

What is that in rupees pajeet?

How long?

Now turn it into 9 million.

can we guess based on scap?

When did you start?
Any tips for a poorfag?

Started when China banned bitcoin, it was all over the news so I figured it would a good entry point. So about 2 months ago I think now.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c

nice bookmars almost the same show me some more i might add them

w-what's the position? i'd jump in on it with you user

Where you able to cash out and if so what exchange? Thanks

I've cashed out about 13k USD so far
Trying to stay below the IRS radar while still getting something out of all this just in case it all goes to 0

Biggest gainer in that time? Also which project do you have faith in to put you over 1mm?

What exchange?

So you put 90k into vechain with stop loss? I would do it too if I had a stack that big to play with.

What site can I go to to watch Lupin the 3rd videos 100% free, NO BULLSHIT

How long did it take you? I just turned 3000 into 15000 in my first two weeks.

Sorry. Didn't read whole thread.

9anime.is
masterani.me

coinbase
I exchange to LTC then send that into my coinbase account then just sell it there (they take a 1.5% fee) and coinbase deposits USD right to my checking account within 2 days.

what did you do with your first 900
i've turned 350 into 3000 so far but i feel like i could be doing better with another strategy

How did you do it?

Stop teasing and list your trades.

By pushing buttons on my laptop

what coins? I turned 300 into 700, happy with it but I don't know where to go because all my shitcoins dropped like a rock after I sold

fpbp

I ask myself that everyday
Since I'm a reverse-martingale proponent I have no choice but to make the best of this success