Year of the DOGE

so february 16th is year of the dog for our chinese pals. so when's the best time to go doge?

The best time was a month or two ago at 16sats. As of right now you might be lucky to get 2x, but that would put DOGE near top20 territory and I honestly have no idea how much higher this can pump relative to BTC.

anybody?
it could be an amazing call or it could be nothing at all. what's your thoughts biz

>lucky to get 2x, but that would put DOGE near top20 territory
Assuming other coins don't grow in market cap
A lot happens in 1 month in crypto these days

Most shitcoins in that range at least have some sort of hook to draw in the normies. DOGE has a fucking dog. I think at some point enough people are going to look at the coin and ask what the fuck it's actually good for.

I love DOGE, but its few limited uses doesn't qualify for a top20 coin.

>limited uses
It's literally the coin used by whales to move money cheaply and quickly.
It's not going anywhere but up

>top20 coin.
Also its number 29 last time I checked. Only 9 more places which is quite easy

Believe it or not it does have a use and that other user just spilled the beans.

>literally the only decentralized coin rn that with cheap enough fees to buy your cup of coffee

transfers between exchanges faster than the rest.
never clogged because people think it a shitcoin
has a huge base who'll never sell because of the dog.
fast, cheap and stable
doge is the real bitcoin

Binance when

Did you mean Digibyte?

Compare the amount of exchanges Dogecoin is on vs Digibyte.

doge is the coin i use to move money between wallets
>fee to move doge is about 3 cents compared to bitcoins 15-30 dollars

is the year of the dog really gonna raise doge prices? any chinese people here can you confirm? lucky year luck coin? dog year, dog coin, people will buy for this reason? we have superstitions in the west too obviously, but not any i might be able to make money on.

Jesus I didn't mean to piss off the DOGEcoin maximalists.

I know all of this. Problem is, most new exchanges aren't listing DOGE anymore. Binance doesn't have it. Neither does Kucoin. Cryptopia has a thousand trading pairs god bless their sheep-fucking souls, but that's not gonna send it to new ATH.

The real coup would be a Binance listing. Couple that with year of the dog in February? We'd see 200sat easy. I'm holding a hefty stack, but I'm keeping a careful eye on it because I'm not sure how much higher we can go.

How can normies ask what doge does when they dont even know what crypto does

Chinese are very superstitious

No one can 'confirm', but it's likely to moon

I only hold 10k of them and I bought them long ass time ago and forgot about them. It was only recently I figured it out how it is being used because a different thread had someone throw out vague hints at what its actual use is for aside from memes. It hit me like a truck when I figured it out and a idea behind is what I'll be keeping in mind in the future.

this coin can easily reach $0.05 in february

or people could wake up to being scammed and it could dump before then eat shit

there are much worse coins out there like ripple
it has 1/3 of this coins supply and is worth more than $3.00