DBC Shill

Why are you not already invested in DBC? You may have missed the last moon mission, but i'm sure there will be plenty more to come. I myself am a total poor fag, but right before the new year I did some research into DBC when it was still .09. I literally stayed up until 5am that night moving all my ark, btc, ltc, and eth into dbc because I saw the moon potential. I'm still not rich. I had a portfolio worth about $800 and within a week worth $2200. I own about 4300 dbc at the moment and hope to buy more if it dips. Anyone have a good counter shill to this coin? If so please enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does kucoin have a mobile ap

I've looked myself and could not find one. I'm hoping they get one soon though.

I am in for 3400 my friend!

I havent found one yet sadly but I bet they have one cooking with the success they have had!

Likewise my friend!

Good Goy, shill me some more. Why should I buy.

I figure you should buy because the community is the best I can see as far as steady hands, while others were dropping low Brain Gang held it tight and didnt slip.

It also has backing by a lot of companies and it is ran by an experienced and successful team. It was also support by neo heavily and it does have a purpose in the world unlike some crypto coins. AI is a big deal in china and they have heavily invested in its rise and they plan to be the number 1 country for it.

That and it has seen such a steady climb and so many very fat whales have been playing with it that it can only be attention for a purpose.

Also big news this month!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/

that being said I'd buy some myself as a medium risk investment if I wasn't in so many coins already. the team is solid enough and this has china pump written all over it

Fucken normies leave this board now

Many a crypto mining rigs are just guessing numbers. I think it's estimated that around 10% of the world electrical grid is devoted to mining at this point. That is a fuck ton of energy being used just for number guessing. With coinage like DBC that power can be used for something productive, in this case it's training AI.

Still shilling today friend? I'm back with my 78k bags and I've been watching this shit slowly creep up all day. It's almost time.

Thanks man, will go check that out asap.

Indeed China does love AI and China is very much a all for China type of people.

So this has a big push when it hits houbi and others.

I have 3400 in and if I could invest more I would.

Thanks Brain Gang friend!

Exaclty not only will this be a big rise in the short term I truly believe it is a good investment in the long term!

what could this be eoy, 1 dollar?

Shill me says 5 dollars, realistic me says this thing has a huge supply, 1 dollar end if year is aggressive.

I predit 1 dollar by the end of the month because so many have said this that are experienced at crypto. My intial prediction was 1.40 my mid feb but some sya by then it could be 4 bucks.

How can I have 6300 dbc worth $1800 then?

Not sure friend I have 3400 worth around 1k now so I think yours aligns with my pricing. hmm

>in b4 food starts getting posted

I was talking about my total portfolio. also I'm doing half assed math. Totally not trying to mislead brain bro.

>mobile
lol

what is the AI going to do

become supreme leader