There are 9 shitcoins with 10x potential in January shilled here now

BBT, CRED, ZCL, CAPP, PFR, UFR, RLC, ECA and COLX
Which one are you in and why you think it will moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur missing one.

COSS and PRL too

BTC

BBT because they have an actual product. ECA and COLX will dump if that exchange ever comes back online.

BRAIN GANG NIGGA

DBC

i'm in Payfair because i bought it when it was literally worth nothing, now i hold a lot of them and i already made like 10x
price dropped from ATH a bit now but i believe it will hit 1$ this month

Dgb smt vee gtc

>RLC

This. It's the least pajeet out of all of the potential moon missions

Modern portfolio theory: minimise pajeet --> maximum gains

im into RLC, get ready for 4$ on monday

ZIMBABWE

Colx is coming to two more exchanges and may even come to kucoin

I said shitcoins, not actual gems

ECA, and because I can't be a wagecuck for the rest of my life.

UFR, by far the best of all of those. Tiny marketcap, we ate talking sub 10 million, and yet it is a completely unique idea (decentralised torrents), with a solid developmental backbone. It's inevitable this will rise to at least 100 million marketcap, I'd say go all in.

You forgot HTML coin and NYCoin

>Colx is coming to two more exchanges

which exchanges? and when?

COLX

Listen to me you shitcoin cucks
Why waste time hoping one of these moon when we know the 2 obvious moons of jan?

I dont understand switching coins every day when you can stay with master race ICX and VEN?

decentralized torrents is a stupid idea

link

PFR !
2018's biggest problem in crypto will be that the banks are going to make it hard to go from fiat to crypto and vice versa
PayFair solves that problem !

he didn't forget HTML coin because it's NOT a 10x coin... it's the next 10000x coin

actually laughed out loud to this thank you.

They applied to them, that doesn't mean shit as of yet.

I'm betting on COLX, the movement it's seen even being solely on the WORST two exchanges is impressive. Once it's on Cryptopia and Kucoin, we're going to fucking Pluto

>decentralized torrents is a stupid idea
torrents ARE decentralized you retardscapofdfjalskdfjklew

Lol eca and Colx cause I was a poor fag in the beginning now I’m sitting on 3,000 k ;) Why? Privacy, they’re obvious winners

I would say FUN, but thats not a shitcoin because it is going to be genuinely useful.

ECA gonna have me laughing all the way to the bank.

EXRNchain. It's not too late to get on

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/

>no HUSH
Ah, we're talking about 10x not 100x, sorry.

>part bitcoin
>part ethereum
>king slayer

I don't care if there are dumb pajeets shilling this. And I do no care if you like the product or not.
THE FACT IS:
There is a low circulating supply (14,400,000) and currently a low market cap ($9,655,934 USD).
The product is not that difficult to develop and WILL fill a gap that torrents currently don't.

If you are willing to hold a shitcoin.......why the FUCK would you not buy UFR?

IF you don't buy this then you deserve to be a POORFAG.

COLX...it's a privacy coin with a great team behind it. It's the prettiest shitcoin.

And it's going to Pluto.

Pfr
Lamden
Html

Im gonna make it

Why? Site looks terrible, they can't even afford a translator after pocketing millions of neet money, they don't explain how they are going to integrate AI into the blockchain, nothing
Vaporcoin

Should've picked a coin that has at least 1 working exchange

BBT. Read the whitepaper, look at the team, this is a no brainer. You're lucky if you get in below $5

Oh i almost forgot gtc

what is the deal with OPs picture and why do i keep seeing it around lately?

Is it supposed to be some girl taking a slutty selfie or what?

I'm getting 30k when it gets to kuckoin.

marketeers assume the average crypto trader is white, male, between 16 and 30, a meme loving beta and drawn to pictures like OPs. They dont know how wrong they are. the bags the faggot is shilling have been december buys and the dickless idiot tries to sell his bags

Cryptopia, Kucoin and one other one that I can't remember

Qlink Q1 2018
•Launch SMS & Wi-Fi product
•Launch SDK of P2P protocol
•Integrate with IPFS
•Launch Wi-Fi billing smart contract

watching

>UFR bagholder spotted.
But seriously though, torrents are decentralized how the fuck do people not know all this while?

How the fuck would a torrent be on the blockchain? That's fucking impossible?

DLT

ECA ECA ECA

Just put £5k down on UFR, have seen lots of hype about this one and the concept is good.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

even if it is a shitcoin, tiny market cap and won't cost much

guess they found a way

>Pic somewhat related if you torrent CP

Colx... Its a no brainer

Cryptopia paid
Kucoin paid

This will moon so fucking hard

Upfire get in get some cash and move on if you want

have invested in 3/9 you've listed. CRED went 4x since I bought into it.

I'm worried that giving monetary incentives to host pirated content is a stupid idea but what do I know.

BBT is going to buy me a fucking island

Why do wire purchases take so long?

Any recommendations on faster ways to make purchases?

How do you guys trade fast????

HUSH HUSH HUSH

U F R duh

>Don't understand switching coin everyday

I agree why would anyone want to 2x in a couple days, and then move the profit around to another 2x in a couple of days and make 8x in a week when they can stay in VEN or ICX and make 5x in a month, fucking stupid bro what morons might as well be lazy and bitch made and HODL.

x10?
How about x1000
Shill me the tiniest, must unknown coins with the best potential so nobody has to wagecuck again

just put $1k down on UFR. Will I make it?

UFR huge potential, gains have already been ridiculous, do your own research into it and you'll thank me for helping you moon

Capp cause pic related

If you're still not in HUSH you're seriously fucking retarded. ZCL JUST made x200, HUSH only made x4, there's still room for x25, GET NOW while there is still time. We're shilling it in Veeky Forums, fucking IMAGINE what happens when it reaches reddit, you fucking mongols.

your missing doge and bytecoins
and possibly digital note.

There are sell walls on UFR now, what did you fuckers do

dont forget to pump some MANA while ganking....

lamden is 100x potential but u looking for shitcoins it is not for you

Biggest Hidden Gem of 2018

> Founder of NEO
> Developers of NEO
> ICO price $2
> Current price $8.50 so only 4x approx
> 35m Circulating Supply
> Extremely low Market Cap
> Considered the Google of Blockchains
> Hasn't pumped yet cause no one knows about it yet
> Only on Huobi and OKEx which means you should get in before it goes mainstream
> Main-net Q1 2018
> (Doesn't mean much but so you can get an idea of how much potential there is on this coin, Ian Balina said that it could easily do a 100x)

Without a doubt, the comfiest pick of the year.

Nebulas (NAS)

It's a easy 100x and I'm all in

In b4 shills saying it Mooned already
>100x potential
>60% In a day
>IT'S TOO LATE BIZ

Kek stay poor faggets

REEEE TRADESATOSHI HACKED AND MY BTC TO USE ON COLX HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO 3 DIFFERENT WALLETS

This is only on etherdelta

STEPS.

Community based project taking over from Confido. Token sale will be tiny, Presale happening right now with 30% discount.

Not only will they produce what confido couldnt, they are aiming for an all encompassing escrow solution in crypto.
Get in now, already looks like it will reach the hard cap and there are only 300 people in the telegram channel. Haven't even started their bounty program yet.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. Hurry up, we already reached 90k registered users.

just bought 5k worth of BBT and 5k worth of UFR...did you guys fuck me over or am I comfy

I love these

saved nice.

it's funny because you can perfectly taste how salty the author is for not getting laid at 17

follow me for profit

>tfw when only two anons said DBC

This board is hopeless. I am done. Bye Veeky Forums.

I LOVE these

XSH

upcoin.com/?ID=36776f87

no more chink exchanges plus they will allow fiat lets go

>muh blockchain ai

fucking retarded

upcoin.com/?ID=2b96482c

ls use my referral code

BZC

BBT is so going to my first 100x

same

You forgot to mention bazingacoin. it's actually legit despire all the people thrashing it

kek
does anyone have the original

>Pajeet can't stop shilling BitBoost.

BitBoost is a dogshit version of Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with bitcoin payments. Shopify already has support for bitcoin payments. If you think anyone is going to use this you are beyond saving. You are the dumb money.

please help

ECA generated enough traffic to crash 2 exchanges, enough said.

BBT will make so many people rich

Also PRL still has x10 potential

This. It's a fucking shitcoin but not for long