Post the car you own now, and the car you'll buy when you make it

Post the car you own now, and the car you'll buy when you make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Z-car#First_generation:_Nissan_240Z_(S30)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one? ok fuck me.

2004 corolla

When i make it: same as you except in white. Great taste my man, i never see mustangs posted in these threads

>tfw could buy 3 of them with my gains but want a house first

LOL (((cars))) Stay Poor. Pic related

Will only buy this when I have at least $300k

i need to think about it user , and maybe make a collage.

this guy gets it.

>cheap
>looks awesome
>low insurance
>can race it
>great gas mileage
>easily sourced parts
>wont get me robbed hopefully

the perfect car

oh and i don't have a car right now

2010 Ford Fusion
I’m not sure... Tesla? 90’ bmw suped up

best car, same here buddy.

have / getting in about 2 weeks

Lol enjoy mowing down crowds in your yellow Dick sucking machine god I hate ford owners

I have a 2004 Honda Civic, I've made about 300k in crypto in the last 6 months and if I 10x this year, I'll be driving a 2004 Honda Civic next year.

I actually really like the look of that thing. Would have to move the mirrors to the traditional place next to the side window though because they look kinda strange.

>2013 hyundai elantra
>2013 hyundai elantra

Works great and has heated seats. Don't know what else I'd need. Maybe if I'm feeling really eco friendly I'll get a tesla once I set up my solar panels.

G(ains) Class Mercedes. I already made it

I want one of those funky one person cars just for the keks.

It gets me anywhere I want to go.

This is the DD I use for wagecucking. Regardless of crypto I'll likely buy a VW Golf R within the next year. If my modest 10k REQ stack goes parabolic I'll probably sell my Miata and grab a better fun car... BMW M2 or Boxster S.

Best case, late 90s F355 Ferrari and flip that shit in five years. Entry level Ferraris have basically an identical value timeline, they nearly always go up after a certain point (except the 348, shit tier)

Gunna finish paying this hunk of shit off , maybe upgrade when the add the diesel variants to the U.S

Will probably get an EVO or import a Nissan Silvia/r33

dope

those are called cuckboxes

I'll still have my 2011 Kia Soul. First major purchase I ever made with my wagecuck savings and it's never let me down. I could be fucking Bezos and I'll still drive this comfy POS around town.

its a great car. too bad niggers and arabs ruined it

model name? Forgot it. thx

You better get a shitbox, too, for the winter because muh rust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Z-car#First_generation:_Nissan_240Z_(S30)

Driving a hyudai sonata. want a lexus lc 500

i'd keep it inside

G wagons are the shit bro. Good pick.

XMR hodler here. i will make it big in the 2020's

Soon

A fucking mustang? Are you 10 years old dude

Rude, why do you feel the need to bully people over their personal choice?

Right now at 1.5k.

Long way to go but I have confidence.

People always talk shit about my mustang. Especially the bright yellow color. Fact is, the only 2004 Mustang GT with a manual transmission was that bright yellow one within about 400 miles when I purchased it. Now, the color has grown on me.

That yellow mustang was the first large purchase I ever made on my own. I'd like to get a newer one eventually to always remember that.

Dodge Viper when i make it. im close now with only 200k to my name but when i hit 1 mill im gonna get one.

This is my current car. Next one will be a fucking jet. Thanks BNTY :)

vw jetta now
audi s5 when done

I find spending too much on vehicles, houses and whores stupid decision

Had an FD. Been lurking the sa22 the whole time. Amazing cars

ive debated just getting a used 2012 one for like 50k but i'll just wait

These are only going to go up in value. Best cool/cheap ratio of any used car.

Current car on the left.

> drives a yellow mustang....
> dream car also a yellow mustang...

Lotus Evora

Poorfags lambo
Sub 100k
Toyota camry engine

Currently drive a 2010 impreza

>currently have an e90 3 series from 2009
>trynna cop a gtr.

yup, i should've said also

>grils go crazy over them and always ask what they are

I don’t even own a car. I own a fucking bike that my dad gifted me.
Me? I’d want a Tesla Roadster and/or a Ford F150

>implying more than 1% of Veeky Forumsnessmen can fit their fat gut in a lambo
enjoy those speed bumps if you manage to stuff yourself in

funnily enough ever since I have been making mad gains I have gone from 235lbs at 5ft 10" to 185lbs. Still got my gut and my thighs to thin down then I have to start working out.

>Protip if you want to pull bitches all you need is to dress nice, take pride in your apperance, be confident and have lots of money.

>thanks adderall

>adderall
remember to eat drink and sleep
don't have a stroke user

I may have a problem with amphetamine.

been doing it for almost a year and a half now I have to take about 120mg to feel anything

>worth it tho mad gains will pay for my heart when im 30

Very attainable dream car goal is a bmw 8 series within the next 3 years. Need that cheap v12

>he won't even go to the moon with his gains
small time

Seriously, 4chanx? That's twice in a row.

I own a 99' corolla and I want one of this.

Driving a 2012 toyota camry bc hurr durr gas saver

Getting this bad boy in about 2-3 weeks once ICX fucking moons and all the normies rush in.

in the future we wont be able to afford the insurance on cars we can drive ourselves. you'll just call an uber driven by a computer. and you wont be able to go anywhere the state doesn't want you going, and they'll render half the nation off limits for "wildlife preservation" but really its all about herding us into megacities they control

Currently have a chebby malibu but hoping at the end of this year to get pic related. Started at 300 a week ago and already 4.5x'd. Seems more attainable than most.

thats if they dont just wipe us out with exotic technologies researched for decades in secret. lol we're all so fucked. at least you can die with your eyes open, pay attention

car i have now, dont have one
car i want? see pic

I might be autistic.

just enjoy it while you can. you've got 10 maaayyybe 20 years to enjoy your car

unless you get rich enough to afford the insurance on driving your own car.

but if you become an enemy of the state they'll just drive your self driving car into a human driven car, alter the records, and blame the human. it's too obvious

One more 4.5x and you're there homie. I love S2K's, but i fucking hate that they are all convertibles.

Drive a supercharged 92 foxbody and 67 convertible mustang right now. Will probably sell the 92 and get either an early viper or a 2013 5.0

I walk and run everywhere over mountains (I have hiking trails to town, patrician transportation, have fun with your car accidents) and will continue to do so because aerobic, endurance, and brain oxygenation gains > fake money gains. And bitches love my chisled calves and quads

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but for a decent AP1 it seems like they're about 10k. I was hoping to be at 20k by the end of the year and cash out half for a nice close-to-stock as I can. I really don't like the idea of parking a convertible, would definitely need to get a hardtop.

Yea I guess I fucked up my math.

>Live in a huge city
>Goes out once a week to buy food
A car seems like a massive waste to be honest.

It doesn't seem that far off now. I hit the XLM moon and KCS is doing me better than any woman ever has. I'm optimistic to say the least.

I'm gonna buy a somewhat stock Evo 8/9 RS when I make $100,000 in crypto. I'll cash out 10% for it. I could pay for it right now in cash but would rather be responsible and spend that on more btc/eth next drop.

Its a stock 9-2X Aero 5spd (same as a WRX Wagon) that's my daily.

will never happen but i'd get an rs4 or a gt3

Before crypto shitty A4 B6 i hated, then after 2 months of crypto bought my Zed.
Now i plan to finance either used M6 GC or all new M5 in around 2/3 months time.
Maybe by the end of the year I will get my dream Top Secret tuned R35 meme car.
Currently Zed has S-Tune suspension so sits tad lower, and has LMGT2's but other than that looks same from outside.

92-X aero! dope as fuck man. sweet, albeit unreliable, cars.

I had an '06 man. godspeed

2006 toyota corolla sport owner here
Grey, nondescript, "sport" just means there's a spoiler I guess. Never gave a shit about cars

>I have to take about 120mg to feel anything
Jesus fucking christ dude you need to cut back
Back when I took that shit in college 10-30mg lasted me all day. And that was taking it every day. Seriously not worth the health risks friend.

>When your dream car is actually more reliable, cheaper to maintain than your current shitbox -top kek.

Google: Jun BRZ soon might be again up for sale so better go after those gains

Get Z33, it is pretty much washed down GT-R, very cool car in many ways

This 4speed auto is shit, not that many manuals around, very very slow, quite expensive to maintain.
Instead go for W215 with non-turbo v12, great car a lot of those engines produced in previous CL/S-classes,
much easier to find parts, by far better gearbox/interior/comfort, one of best sounding V12 if you get equal header manifolds and de-cat it, can find one for 8/9k easy.

I don't have a car. 80s-90s jap sports cars are GOAT