Get ready anons

Get ready anons

Your iron hands are going to be rewarded very very soon. Sooner than you realize.

I'm about to cum buckets knowing what I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spit it out then faggot

Please tell me what you know user. My hands are made of steel.

motherfucker lets go talk to us

>tfw you have only 16k and can't afford more

>Another larping faggot

Iron hands? LINK is one of the easiest holds out there these days.

you should keep it to yourself user. the anticipation is worth it

>buy ath

howbout no

I doubt you know anything but I'm holding either way. Actually I appreciate you larpers back when the fud was real bad in Nov, and I was getting pretty stressed some of the larp helped cheer me up

Go away you stinky linkers

Would any whale be so kind as to round off my stack with 30 LINK? It's killing me...

You autistic larping fagget, have fun holding some Indian poo bags.

I'd hate to be a no linker. Assblaster isn't the only one that is in the know.

Listen to what he says. It's going to make ripple fomo look like nothing.

sent :)

If sergey is a "made man" like I'm beginning to suspect and assblaster suggested in his initial thread there are probably a ton of people in the know and they've been backing him and smartcontract for some time.

Somehow he became a renowned expert in smart contracts and oracles, even though as far a I can tell theres nothing in his resume to suggest he should be the one name dropped in Klaus Schwabs book, interviewed for Capemagi, etc., etc. It's very strange how he made that leap.

Autistic genius.

Convince me and I'll buy 20 ETH worth

My hands were already rewarded. Already made twice my yearly wage since I went all in at 20 cents.

Q1

This is such a funny meme. The best part is some people actually think it's real and invest their life savings into it. Master troll problem?

Only got my first 450 linkies today but want more whens this news coming?

How much time do we have user. I will grab more if you can share some knowledge.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

lol you are in for a dissapointment m8, but just keep holding. Main net this quarter. Sergey's gonna do another blogpost in Q4 December 2018 too.

Yea but an autistic genius with connections he acquired somehow.

you know about the FB partnership too huh?

>iron hands until 2020

All the link shilling has made me gay on Sergey

you have nothing to loose but your chains.

Here ya go. This guy "AssBlaster" knows some shit that we don't.

Check the wayback machine archives of the smartcontract website. This confirms before 2016 smartcontract was not focused on oracles like they would become.

Why disappointment user?

assblaster's good, but the a real good read is the post on r/cryptocurrency, plus one of the commenters comments who knew shit (don't post the pasta)

You guys think I'm larping.

Link has a high marketcap. All it can do is 20x at best. You call this a good coin?

They don't let much out. That may change but they aren't focused on retail investors.

Right I'll hold for however long just need to wait for some other shit too moon to put more in

I want to get I on link but I'll only have a hundred bucks to play with next week. I feel like I would be better off stacking XLM

Well come on dude, post the link. Reddit's search function is fucking garbage.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

ahhahaha are you still shilling this shitcoin?!?

imagine shilling this shit for weeks maybe months on end. meanwhile some normier schmuck buys cripple @ 0.24$ because he thinks "hey thats cheap, imma buy" and then he goes offline for 4 weeks, goes online again, presses "sell for market prize" and he realizes WTF i made X10 profit "crypto is so cool i will tell my other friends".

meanwhile you suffer with your shitcoin deluxe. hahahhaha can you imagine being such a guy

Impressive.
Screen capped. I'll add it to the collage at the end of the year.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Muh hindsight trading kys cuck

Slow and steady wins the race brainlet.

It doesn't matter really. Chase your pumps. Do you. Don't come around with your folder of pink wojaks in a week. You will have no sympathy from us

Are you saying he's a Goodfella, like he's a good guy?

Ty

stop pressing my buttons!

Is 10k LINK enough to make it? It's all I can afford anymore.

Yes.
Hold until main net is running.

its because he is Satoshi Nakamoto. SN

>hurr ur coin sucks because this theoretical normie who got lucky got some gains on XRP

I bought 500 links at 1.15, will i make it? Poorfag and brainlet:(

When is Mainnet coming??? I dumped my link at $0.5, have since 10x'd my stack and wanna get back in.

I am either victim of the most elaborate pump and dump scheme or a buyer of the best token ever made.

1k is enough with the info we have
Congrats user, you're going to lamboland 10 times over

>what the average cripple bagholder actually believes

jokes on u, LINK is a chad coin

So let us hear what you have to say

I can't and I won't. Q1 is my hit. If you can't put two and two together with all the info available out there then I dunno what to tell you user

Any price predictions for eoy?

+30$

OP doesn't know shit

I have 30k link. I can either buy another 10k link right now or hold it in ether. Is 30k enough to never work again in a nice neighborhood?

Funny how overlooked this is. Phi digits confirms

How does chainlink not have an anime girl cheerleader yet?

Can anyone actually explain to me why corporations would use ChainLink over just implementing a blockchain on their backend? Seriously, why the fuck would SWIFT use tokens already floating around on Veeky Forums when they can keep everything internal?

Decentralized==no central point of failure/attack. Are you 12 years old that you have to ask that question?

Stfu you pajeet you got .002 eth max . You gotta go back now

i bought 300 a week ago today friends
ill never be able to afford the amounts you guys do but i hope it can help me one day

Is this one of the most elaborate shills to scam me out of a lambo or will I be truly making it with 3k?

It's likely an elaborate shill. Don't fall for it. I did but I put my money everywhere

Are my coins safe on binance? Or will they steal them as soon as they are worth a gazillion dollars?

General rule of crypto. Never keep your coins on an exchange or anything you don't personally have the private key to. Buy a ledger nano s with your gains

should i split my coins up into different wallets on mew? how do i keep this shit safe ahhhh

For my shitcoins, I'm holding ENG, REQ, FUN, TNB and ODN.

Should I switch my FUN to this?

Nano Ledger S

Well, just pulled them out into my ledger
Damn chink jews and their 10 LINK fee, but I guess it's worth the peace of mind knowing that my precious won't be seized when the Chinese govt deems fit

You can't hold everything on a ledger unfortunately. You can hold the main coins and a few different wallets that are typically etc-20 wallets, but a lot of decent coins can't be held there.

You don't even know the first thing about ChainLink. Either do some fucking research or don't buy.