Market Cap: $815,884,778,994

>Market Cap: $815,884,778,994

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S GROWING TOO FAST I AM STILL AT 10K AND THIS FUCKING BLOATED PONZI SCHEME IS ABOUT TO COME CRASHING DOWN AND I DON'T HAVE MY MILLIONS OR ASIAN WIVES YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not even a trillion yet user. Relax

5 trillion it’ll come crashing down

i hope it can hold it together, i'm afraind once we hit 1 trillion shit might hit hte fan

10 is my guess, we are about to see the bubble among the bubbles. Big players didn’t even step in alts yet.

Bro I don’t think you realise there are literally millions of normies waiting for exchanges to start allowing new registrations! If you got in in 2017 or have 5 figures your retiring this year nigga

growing at like nearly 100 a day now what the fuck..

Time really is running out

>about to hit 1 trillion

Pull out now fags, buy back at 100b

Guessing 1tril will signal a bear trap.

do you realize crypto is like a single stockmarket that's used by the entire world? it's gonna be a long time before this pops.

What coin is this guy talking about?

Dot com bubble peaked at 7tril and that was mostly north american money.
There is an extra 1.5bil people on the planet since 2000
Distrust of institutions is at an all time high
This shit is global
strap in and get comfy (but not too fucking comfy, shits going to get wild)

all the worlds stockmarkets are valued at 69 trillion, filled with companies that make the world work

how is fucking meme coin with no actual use worth 1/69 of worlds all stocks

fucking kill me now pls this is insane

yeah i'm thinking that with inflation we might hit 30 trillion oh boy if that happens i'll literally be fucking a new kpop idol every night

>Comparing US stock market bubbles to the global crypto bubble

seriously. The Chinese middle class is bigger than the entire population of the US. Add Korea, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Australia, Russia, and EVERY OTHER CUNTRY. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET MOTHERFUCKER

>ASIAN WIVES

funny story, my trading almost got me a gorgeous Chinese wife during the last bitcoin bubble.

I agree. This thing has HUGE potential, like fucking 30 T or some shit like that.

For sure. The derivatives market is valued at 1.2 quadrillion dollars, 30 trillion is just a drop in the bucket.

Yup. Not to mention fiat supply is x8 what it was in 2000. And Clif High and others that track this stuff believe the bubble won't be in full swing until another 2-4 months from now. 2018 will be interesting to say the least.

That market cap is rough estimate, reality could be much lower

Sell now

You have been warned

aapl market cap is 890b

In the future companies will launch ICOs instead of IPOs. Wall Street will become obsolete in our lifetimes as companies decentralize

>comparing bubbles 20 years apart and not counting for inflation

Don't get my hopes up user, it hurts

>obsolete

oh come on, these guys aren't stupid. They'll just change their tech and adopt once they can finally start making 7-8 figure trades every 2 seconds without crashing the market.

>or higher