How fucked am I be honest

How fucked am I be honest

also blockfolio general

ditch the litecoin, you fucking normie faggot.
put into rdd. chink announcemnt coming up in 3 hrs

great portfolio

>no LINK
stay poor faggot

For me to poop on.

stable portfolio nice. Ez ride to 50k in a month or 2

Ditch the ADA, its literally vaporware

Come at me nobeaners

You're way too safe. That 16k might turn into 50k by the end of 2018 but it won't be worth lambo money. For that you gotta take risks. Considering what you have (being so safe) I also think it's over-diversified.

That's a lot of fucking beans.

I would invest but the name sounds retarded and mexican.

I figured I'd keep 1/3 in safe shit and gamble with 2/3

Started with about $1200 fiat a month ago

Already made a €170 profit with MOON by accident.
Can't register into Binance, how fucked am I?

ADA is vaporware and super low volume, i'd get out if I were you.

what announcement???

Can someone help a brain let like me reach 100k by EOY 2018?

Comments appreciated

>still uses blockfolio
>looks at gains in dollars not percentages
>over reliance on recently mooned alts instead of dumping them at ATH for trusted brands
6/10 good starter pack

just hodl bitcoin and you'll easily reach 5x with very low risk
now if you want to be a millionaire you may have to get fancy and learn all sorts of subtle technique

not risky enough

i sure hope you're larping or about to dump the beandip

August 2017: £400
January 2018: £103,000

My sides are in orbit. What even is this.

Besides all the FUDing going on, if you actually read or listen to Justin Sun's plans for Tron you'll, hopefully, quickly realize he's just throwing out buzzwords and garbage.

I can't really comment on your others.

Rate my portfilio out of 10

Protip you cant

Wtf did you invest in with 400 to get that outcome?

4/10
Lurk moar

Started with $260, I think I've done alright and plan to keep hodling what I have for a while at least.

just 100k? put everything into ICON or REQ
too diversified

get rid of the shit BCH and buy FUN

actually, sell your BTC, LTC, and ETH also because those aren't going to double and triple as fast as FUN will

I've been on many moon missions young padawan.

First I traded ETH/EUR on GDAX, got to about 10 ETH before I found out about altcoins and ICO's. I got in on huge pumps with OMG, DNT, NMR, ZRX, MTL, FUN, SNT... a few more.

Now slowing down, not doing a lot of trading. Just looking for undervalued coins then parting ways with 10-20% of my stack, ride it out and repeat... I think though I will be holding onto VEN and REQ for the year.

I'm the 55K UFR sell wall on ED right now, I'll be dumping that into CRED if UFR pumps before it lists on KuCoin.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

Nice job you seem like you have a natural talent for it. Ive noticed your in the UK like me so how do you withdraw your crypto in cash. Do you use coinbase and wire into your bank account?

Sup Jose?

I can't get rid of the BCH

Only reason I have it is because I transferred some to coinbase thinking I could sell it for $9000 and then coinbase lost it and I've been trying for 19 days to get them to give it back to me

LARP on these nuts nigger I ain't selling shit till at least 1200 sats

What should I get rid of? Started with 1k a few weeks ago

It seems that way, it seems crazy.

Yeah just Binance (or any exchange) > Coinbase > SEPA back to bank. Though I haven't cashed out more than £4k to date. Any more than that and the bank I believe is legally obliged to notify HMRC who might then audit you, and I don't plan on dealing with taxes until I have enough for a lambo (srs), kek.

Does anyone who makes worthwhile gains daytrade?

Looks solid.

All pretty high mcap coins though, don't you want a little more risk/reward? How about some UFR/CRED/BBT/PFR?

put more in UFR breh

No. Unless you know exactly the fuck you're doing you are simply gambling and will always eventually lose trying to day trade.

Holding tron bags from limit buy fuck up...

nice to see more luxfriends around here

more UFR

pajeet

>only 1000 FUN

KYS, you are never going to make it

A real human bean.

Why tho? Just buy Tron when it's like 35% discounted and sell at a 10% markup.

Will I make it? Have wired 3k into gdax and have another 3k coming in after that next week.

Am i going to make it?

Dis boi got dem beans

Some user shilled me LMC a few weeks ago. I can't believe I actually listened though best decision of my life.

Liking the one xrp
Holding btc and ltc though...
Not as a eurofag

>inb4 diversify

When you gonna sell?

lol mighta been me
I didnt buy myself though. Meant to at .05 but never did.
Shit