How low is this going?

How low is this going?

not much loser than $30.

i got in before $10 and I'm still buying.

whales are gonna whale, we just harpoon them for "scientific research"

The bottom

This as low as it's going. Get in now or be forever poor.

theres people RIGHT FUCKING NOW that are selling XRB before the rebrand and binance listing
you cant help some people

>pascal will take over this shit coin with real instant transactions

sellwalls on kucoin are brutal

These people cant even read sell/buy walls. There are huge sell walls in this case considering exchanges its on. Whales are accumulating and shaking weak hands. People selling for 150000 sats. Jesus...

those are probably whales that got in

There are people RIGHT NOW giving their money to scam exchanges for a coin that provides literally zero value to its holder.

expect a good chance of it actually dropping first when it hits binance, but of course hodlers will be rewarded on the eventual bounce back

They sold few days ago at 220000 sats. Basically dumped it hard, manipulated complete exchange and caused so much panic that people panic sold at 110k sats. Then price jumped to 200k so fast that entire server went down.

Beasts are accumulating, just ride the waves and have fun. Noobs are there for taking

Yeah, I don't get why people keep buying BTC either.

At least with Bitcoin there is incentive to maintain the network.

There is ZERO incentive to maintain the Raiblocks network. There is no inflation/deflation, there is no mining, there are no fees to collect. Why would anyone run a node? Why would anyone stake their coins? The tech is cool but the implementation is retarded.

>muh mining
>muh incentive

Its been all answered in AMA, bitcointalk and in white paper. You have CfB defending it on reddit against retards like you who never coded in your life

Again

>muh mining

Same shit my friend said to me.

>Can you mine it?
no

>WTF fuck that coin why the hell did I buy 10 1080s.

YUO SAID IT WOULD MOON FOREVER! YOU PROMISED! REEEEE!!!

If it's so easy to explain what the incentive is how come you couldn't explain it to me?

This isn't about mining. This is about, who processes the transactions? Currently there is no incentive so why would anyone do it? No processed transactions = dead network. I don't give a fuck if it's mining, I don't care if it's staking. I don't care what the tech fucking is. You don't have a business model unless your product is self sustainable, which it isn't.

is it gonna dump hard when kucoin fix transactions?

Any mid-tier company or above who accepts xrb will want to run a node for security's sake. You think they are just going to accept payments through a raiwallet?

Any business that let's you keep a balance and withdraw xrb (like exchanges, gambling and some gaming sites) will want to run several nodes to process transactions.

Anyone with a sizable stake in Raiblocks will want to run a node to keep the network healthy (and thus keep their stake value from falling)

If Raiblocks is mass adopted then all these would translate in hundreds of thousands or millions of nodes.

>he doesent know that bitgrail(Shitgrail) ran the whole 100million$ volume on 1 node
mouthbreather detected

>companies will accept xrb
lol

now go look at bitcoins 1 year graph
notice something?
my fucking god this board is full of idiots

Incentive is everyone who uses it (big businesses especially) runs it on ANY device they would want with extremely minuscule $ and energy hit.

If everyone uses it, if everyone enjoys using it and if it literally doesn't make any difference you running or not running a node, then dollar incentive is not needed at all. Using something everyone cant go without. Free, instant and salable thats incentive itself. Not using BTC and waiting for 10hr while your transaction is confirmed while paying dozens of dollars to some neets mining it in their mothers basement is incentive enough.

If only blockchain mining approach is working, the throw this entire shit in the trashcan as it fucking sucks. It sucks energy of this planet like its a cold orange juice on hot summer day.

Its useless, its expensive and horribly inefficient.

Why wouldn't they? It's better for them than credit cards or paypal since they get to keep 100% of the money (which also happens to be deflationary money).

>You think they are just going to accept payments through a raiwallet?
Uh yeah that's the whole point of cryptocurrency.

>Any business that let's you keep a balance and withdraw xrb (like exchanges, gambling and some gaming sites) will want to run several nodes to process transactions.
Assuming that people are good corporate citizens yes, this will happen. In reality everyone is trying to fuck eachother over so they will cut corners wherever possible. That means if widely accepted generally there will be more transactions that need to processed then available transaction processing.

Can you process multiple millions of transactions a day on one node run by a borderline scammer?

This is Chad #1 and by summer it will be #3 at the very lowest. Greatest candidate for an actual currency. When it reaches ripples average market cap as of late (it will be like the dark side against the jedi, XRB is jedi) it will be $810 per coin

i really wanna be this chad guy

What Retardblocks idiots don't realize is that the act of processing the transaction has some sort of monetary value assigned to it. It may be minuscule, but it adds up someone has to perform that function.

The question is, who pays for it? With your standard cryptocurrency, each individual transaction is paid for. With Raiblocks it is NOT paid for and we just have to hope that the community comes together to make it happen. Someone is going to get stuck with the bill, it's not 100% free because computing power is not free. It's a fundamental design flaw.

Someone should fork it and fix this, but just remember that money skelly is whipping up something real good too and it's coming sooner than you think. Act fast.

WHAT A DUMB ASS WITH NO GRASP ON THE INHERENT CONCEPT OF FUCKING MONEY

>Yeah you know, Mcdonalds is going to fail too. Who's going to pay for their registers?

What an absolute dip shit.

>pascal
>literally have to buy an account to hold funds in your wallet and mine
The guys who made that are retarded, in case the horrible name and logo didn’t give that away.

Cash doesn't have an inherent cost to exchange.

Raiblocks does, and no one is paying for it.

The incentive is the technology itself dipshit. If you need to process a thousand of payments per day without fees and very fast transactions, you secure the nodes to provide the best payment system available. The exchanges themselves would be whaling all XRB for themselves if it had been obscured down early on because it would have given them a fucking competitive edge over all the competition in the cryptoworld.

Plus limited supply. No more XRB. This is all you get. Every single one is fucking precious for the best transaction available yet.

Good analogy actually.
>REEEEE MCDONALDS WILL NEVER WANT TO PAY THE COST OF BUYING AND OPERATING REGISTERS, EVEN WHEN THAT IS CHEAPER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE.

smart man. Take xrb profits put them to pasc and 10x easy...xrb done mooning

What this comes down to is that Retardblocks shills are idealistic. They think everyone can play nice in the sandbox and their reward is this amazing free instant payment processor.

In reality business owners are trying to find ways to fuck eachother in the ass and make as much money as possible, so there will never be enough computing resources available.

It's basically communism, the coin. It doesn't work, shills.

lolwut. "computing resource" costs would be basically fucking negligible on any small businesses balance sheet

the incentive is for your transaction to succeed, each user mines their side of the transaction. you pay your own way. isn't that what pure exchange of funds is about?

I am seriously considering all-in $30000 PASC, only have 900 right now

>what is the bureau of engraving and printing

How about money skelly fixes the incredibly huge scaling issues with ETH first? ETH is falling apart as we speak.

Deep south ocean floor where all whales dance to the music of Satan.

the fix is literally weeks if not days away. mark my words. and eth and xrb can coexist, one has smart contracts and the other doesn't - don't see the conflict between the two