Qtum will be $200 next week

HUGE partnership will be announced in a few hours.

If you're not buying Qtum you're missing out on another TRON/Cardano like pump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20180107T08&p0=776&msg=Qtum Partnership Announcement&font=serif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dammit I thought it wasn't being announced till next week I missed out on the gainz already

Can someone check the buy walls and sell walls who's good at reading that kind of stuff? I think there's 2 HUGE whales pumping this right now, making me a little concerned.

People might start thinking this, but really, once the partnership is announced and it's confirmed HUGE the FOMO will be insane. Koreans are leading the way just like they did with Bitcoin. Look at the volume for Qtum right now, it's INSANE. This will shoot through the roof.

You didn't miss out on the gains, the announcement hasn't been made yet...

it has the same 24 hr volume as BCH, with 7x less the market cap... just get in for fucks sake

Exactly. Volume is a great indicator of pumps and the potential for it to increase.

That's one of the reasons I bought DeepBrain @ 800 sats. It's marketcap was so low but it had 1000+ BTC volume. I could tell it was primed to break out eventually.

Too late to get in?

you don't look at binance graphs for this coin

Bithumb and coinone are the sole determinants of the price. Our fate is left with the Koreans. I am holding till 100 tonight

Oh boy I can't wait for the big shoutout at sunday noon!

But it must be like that right, there was a QTUM telegram group so it must be right!

What do you see it reaching?

It looks like a whale is trying to suppress the price? I see walls being put up all the time, even tho the announcement is 3h away?!

Makes no sense to me really

wheres post ab anouncement

Volume is significantly lower outside of Korea. Possible that whales are taking advantage of that and suppressing the price to accumulate while Korea let's it run rampant. Eventually the other exchanges will catch up and he'll be rich.

I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that it is probably a safe investment for tonight if you want a profit. This isn't a speculation pump-and-dump coin, it's gonna survive the long-run.

Koreans LOVE Qtum. Short term this can double. Long term it's still a great hold. Probably 30-50 billion EOY.

You guys shouldn't be so nervous

we're looking at a project that has less than 10% of ethereum's valuation yet it's superior in every way

POS already implemented
10,000 nodes - more than every other blockchain combined
8m transactions per minute - 5x more than ETH
The most decentralized blockchain

Thank you for an honest answer! Much appreciated, mate :) Got in now, hopefully I was not too late

I saw that too, I just bought for under 70 even though Coin market cap has it at nearly $100.

Qtum has simply one of the best tech of the whole fucking market and a lot of companies have noticed it. it's a slow moving giant that has just awakened. it's going to skyrocket

*8m transactions per day

The creator said there would an announcement and it's already starting to shoot up.

GUYS I CAN FEEL IT MY HEARTS

THIS IS GONNA MAKE ME RICH

20k holder here

you made it user

2 more till lift off boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have 20k qtum you're already rich faggot

>20k holder

you already made it

I just FOMOd into this what kind of ride am I in for?

do you honestly think I will cash out at the current price? lol

gotta stay the course

It's over $100 on Bithumb because they like to overpay for everything. I think CMC just averages out all of the prices from each exchange.

80,000 btc volume incoming at Binance

buying at all time high....kek bless us all

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful. ..

so what happens when the 'big company' is a literal who? everyone gets dumped on

the holding OP's bags ride

1 billion users

it is wechat

made my night thanks user

It's alibaba, patrick used to work for them. They are one of the biggest companies in the world.

its wechat.

will wechjat partnership boost teh price a lot?

I just bought Qtums worth 2k USD after 30 seconds of research

holy shit you really cant think for yourself can you?

your only competitor in the space race will be SpaceX

yup, i had high hopes for QTUM and it's paying off

I bought in huge back when it was down around 110k sats or so (like $9 at the time?) pretty fucking happy right now.

are you serious?

it also might be Baidu, just some chink software

If you did more research you'd realize that it is technologically better than Ethereum and super undervalued.

we fucking thought it was alibaba during the trx announcement. the chinks have fucked us before, they'll do it again.

what the fuck will happen if its *not* wechat?

crashhhh

here comes the wall

Nice, now I even know what this coin is about

Its funny how I have already made 10k USD this month which originally came from needbux

holy shit

It's not alibaba.

there is a difference between a nice looking trap and a coin with a working product.

Better than Ethereum but worse than NEO, with less apps, no dividends and a creator (Patrick Dai) who admitted tor running an ICO scam

Be careful

the 101 btc buy wall, though

Worst case it crashes down back to $55 or so and I lose no money.

yes? i dont know or care about your weaboo shit chatroom fuck you

Still $79 on Bittrex, I'm in.

Fuck, am I late again?

Nah, news drops in a few hours

Volume is going crazy

Top volume on Bithumb.

Just think for a moment what that did for...

IOTA
BTC bull run
XRP
XMR

That is actually nothing for something of this magnitude.

Should I pull out if it is no big player

guys honestly. what is this going to go up to? im down hard on bcpt and i need to all in on something to recover losses.

Thread theme for all weak hands and sell walls tonight:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

yeah, im curious too what possible ath this could reach in the next week

I-It's gonna dip right?

After it breaks ~110

realistically it'll hit $200 on US exchanges and probably $250+ on the Korean exchanges

the Koreans are fucking crazy and they'll drive the price to the moon, this is their #1 traded coin right now on Bithumb by almost double and there's no signs of it slowing down

If the announcement really is alibaba or wechat than it could hit bitcoin prices.

So what do you think? buy now or wait for a dip?

i think that's getting a bit carried away but it can definitely reach ETH prices

It's dipping a bit right now, wait it out a few minutes.

is it tho

just went all in with my measly $6k. what does qtum do?

sucks ur dick

dude it's up 70% and the announcement hasn't even happened yet, there will be no dip.

jacks you off.
then sops up the mess with a fancy napkin.

It goes up in price and makes you money. What else does it need to do?

Nice larp faggot. screenshot your trades

priced in

it basically does what ethereum does but better and has more appeal in Asian markets which is generally a good thing

I see it as a long term hold, I think it'll hit $200 very soon but that'll be nowhere near the future ATH, could eventually rival ETH prices I think but that might take some months

If its market cap caught up to BTC's, it would be worth about $3000 a piece. Realistically speaking I think it will max out at $1000 at best, but both of realities would be for a long-term investment.

so what do you expect the price to go to in sats after the announcement?

Buy the rumor/expected announcement

Sell the released news

INC dump like normal user

partnership fell through, get out now.

yeah but wechat

source?

his ass

how do we know where the announcement is going to take place?
is there something everyone's looking at til it's announced?

source

God fucking dammit I bought a min before this shit!

the official announcement, this is headed sub $50.

Sell the rumor.

Buy the dip.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20180107T08&p0=776&msg=Qtum Partnership Announcement&font=serif

Announcement countdown

Made quick 10% gains on this and sold. Thanks and good night guys