Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

The first time we, the collective shill group, contacted you was a week ago. We tried to unite each and every user into a group made for and by anons. Most of you belittled us, tried to equate us with pump and dump, but some of you joined.

Those who joined had their gains grown by a whopping 300% in less then a week.
And every day, our gains increase by 25-50%. All due to a collective teamwork.

Our currency is projected to rise steadily for at least 1 more month. Mind you, our methods are not pump and dump, quite the opposite. It's hold and shill.

This will be the final time we will open the door to you.

Do you want stable gains? Do you want to know what we're about? Please join by and talk with other user. We don't want your money, but this group does require activity to retain membership (mainly shilling on social platforms).

Discord invite: B9Nj3zX

See you there.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordgg/haxEghr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

great discord, join it you fags.

bump kinda interested. joined

bump again

If you want to unite Veeky Forums shilling then you provide proof of your groups previous results and then just tell us a coin to shill. It’s not hard. The more money you make people the more they will join in. Don’t dump on the. Post when to sell and what price and stick to it. No discord. Public Veeky Forums posting and be open about everything.

Do that or fuck off.

Open for a little longer, but be quick.

then it would be just another post to shill? and then it would be gone in 5 minutes.

what coin is it?

it says i need your four digit tag don't know what to do

Do my above post or it’s a scam. Bye bye.

bump because newfags need this

Not if they prove previous results and use a trip. Like I said. They would build trust over time and the trip would make them identifiable and unique. No need for discord unless it is a scam. A bunch of wolves isolating sheep from the herd. It’s not about helping Veeky Forums

The results are in the OP image. Making a singular post on Veeky Forums is going to achieve jackshit. You need to maintain cohesion in a group with a focused effort. One thread is not going to achieve that on a fast moving board like biz. If you don't want to join, that's fine, I understand. We all do.

But for those that do want more teamwork and stable gains, hop in.

By newfags you mean fresh fish or sheep to fleece. No oldfag or wolf would fall for a scam.

I eat pilot whales

Use a trip code and keep it simple. Buy to here and sell here. You only need secrets and ‘cordination’ to make sure you and your fellow wolves are first in first out.

joined. pretty happy at the prospect of actual coin discussion and stable gains

>every chat group is a scam

Nice generalization. To some extend, Veeky Forums/biz is a slower chat group, but with little to no cohesion. Our intention is to enhance the group focus and cohesion.

ive tried joining but i couldnt it was asking for a four digit tag

Could you screencap the message?

It's a good discord, you can join for even an hour or so if you don't believe me.

You made the right decision user.

You don’t need that level of cordination once you build trust. Have you not seen the shit Veeky Forums does via forum posts? Shilling reddit, twitter etc and dumping on them is childplay. You have no need to hide if you are legit.
The only reason would be somebody linking to the thread as a warning to ppl we are ripping off but at that point, once you built group trust, that is when you make a private chat for Veeky Forums

No, I’m on my phone and I don’t like people anyway ;)

While I agree that it can be done to some extend on Veeky Forums, it's just an unreliable way to keep members in contact due to the different timezones and schedules people have. A community like discord makes it easy for all members to stay on the same page. But I get what you're saying, and it's understandable that this is not for everyone.

Thx lads, gotta help each over in the time of needs

You sound like a great group user, you know what great guys like you do? Use this link.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

Tell your Discord friends about it.

This group is actually an amazing idea... I can see myself making some massive gains

Not a pnd group guys, just join and take a look

>Most of you belittled us, tried to equate us with pump and dump
>Discord
You are pajeet con artists
I am now in your discord collecting info and have ICE on speed dial.
Time to go back to poo land pajeet.

more of a pump and own type of deal

>calls us pajeets
>makes baseless accusations with no proof or even clues
Yeah that really helps to prove your point. Ask any of the non-staff members and you'll see that this is not a scam, lol.

get in here faggots!

Kucoin referral 23dyd

Pump and dump discord

discordgg/haxEghr (fix the . gg)

Considering this group's picks already lined up with the coins I think will moon, +1 to you

Bump

grp looks very promising, half of the picks are actually the same as in my "dyor list"
actually, ufr looks the best of them
so godspeed to you!

May put $500 bucks into this- if it works out we shall see

My portfolio is up 30% from last week just off UFR pumps so consider me in

Bump.

thanks for this, I am stoked to be on the team

Glad to have you with us.

Bump

Can I join even if I am a complete noob?

Yes, our motto is having anons helping other anons. It's the core fundamental that has kept this group as stable and succesful as it is. Feel free to take a look, we're open for any questions.

Bump

Group is legit. Actual discussion and willing to help

>Phase 3:
>Now that goals are met, invite a batch of fresh idiots promising them sweet gains so that you can drop your bags on them.

brilliant OP, all the retards are falling for it already

I joined the group on day one and had my doubts at first, i thought maybe the owners gathered lots of UFR early and will dump it on us in two or three days, how wrong i was. The leader and moderators are great and honest people, they are working very hard to make the coin succeed. Unlike pump and dump groups, where the owner simply sends a signal to buy some coin. The plan is very different from that kind of discords, here we want to pump, hold and shill until certain market cap has been reached, in this case 100M market cap, which is still far, it currently is 10M (we started on 4M). I want to invite anyone to join with us, the community is very kind and willing to help you. You will like it.

the naive fucks that join these groups deserve to be tricked. these groups as well as this entire fucking board is just a nonstop shill fest, fuck I only come here to see what's being shilled at the time.

Why the fuck would random internet strangers share their investment tips often to detriment of their own profits? Fucking Ockham's razor here buddy: because they're not. It's only slightly less destructive than stocks in that if you buy in and hype causes the price to rise, you both gain. Only you don't have any clue that it was due to hype and hype gains disappear fast as fuck.

also

>"Hi we're a group that lives off shilling on forums"
>Entire thread full of group shilling

Boy bizbro's, that sure is fucking odd huh?

>these groups as well as this entire fucking board is just a nonstop shill fest
>share their investment tips often to detriment of their own profits

Comes here everyday and complains. Secondly, we're not sharing some elite priveleged investing tips. We're just uniting anons in having a shared goal. Everything we do is open and our goal is not to fuck each other. If it was, we'd not have so many anons in the group speaking positively about it. There's only retards like you who don't even bother to read upon our modus operandi yet have the audacity to open their savage beaks to spout absolute crap. Remove yourself from the gene pool you imbecile.

>read upon our modus operandi yet have the audacity to open their savage beaks

yeah nice fucking comeback there gentlesir, now stop praying on the gullible and go eat your tendies

>still no retributtal of our methods nor rules
>instead resorts to ridiculing
Thanks for confirming my point.

Invite expired?

It's very much active still.

>"retard"
>"remove yourself from the genepool you imbecile"
>Aha, I art victorious! See, a gentlesir as I need not retort to ridicule!

Fucking hell buddy thanks for the laugh. Enjoy the scamming.

I think I got it. Was just being a bitch trying to phonefag in away from home. I'll give it a look.

help Veeky Forums by tripfagging

>still trying to win through fallacious attempts of critiquing my way of writing
I'm happy you had fun, though. At least something was gained from our conversation.

This is more about our collective effort, not about what we as admins do or think. But in the future, this may not be a bad idea.

bump

>still trying to win through fallacious attempts of critiquing my way of writing

Nobody outside of neckbeard NEETs and awkward high school outcasts ever fucking writes like that and think it makes them look anything but foolish. But hey if any user wants to throw his entire savings behind Joe Tripleneck's PumpyDumpy, he surely would've lost them to a Nigerian prince sooner or later anyway.

>still going on about my way of writing
At least now we're coming to a mutual benefit. You keep bumping, and I keep granting you a few laughs. Keep them coming!

bump

I've joined a few discords offered on Veeky Forums over the fast few weeks. All of them were shit, and full of third world retards and desperate sounding, yet arrogant manchildren.

I recognize the reality that this is becoming tribal in order to compete with whales, but goddamn you faggots are annoying, and I say that as someone that plays video games with Veeky Forums users. going it solo for now

I'm actually genuinely curious if you have tried ours. It's different from the PND groups by a long shot. I understand if you have gotten too fed up with others that you do not wish to give this one a chance. Hope to see you soon otherwise.

Bump.

Bump

literal cancer

bump

Bump.

Last of the bumps.

Ready?

It's, surprisingly, not a PND group. This is actually the only legit discord I've come across, they're working on helping grow the market of the coin moreso than just pump the price up so that even if they pull out the coin doesn't sink.
It's good for Veeky Forums and good for the crypto market to build coins rather than pump them and kill them. Seriously, a lot of good people in here with good ideas. Give it a shot

this is like the only good crypto discord, the pnd ones are complete scams and the signal ones charge a huge up-front fee.
this discord is (un)surprisingly cohesive and actually not shit

I honestly owe all my current gains to this discord. I never would have thought my portfolio could go from a few hundred bucks to over a thousand in just one week. Thanks to that group my first experience with crypto has been going smooth as fuck, I look forward to getting rich together

I dont always shitpost, but when I do its with these swell dudes

For a bunch of Veeky Forumsnessmen this is a surprisingly coherent group.

Stop spreading FUD, this isn't a pump group. It's a research and marketing group that pools resources and shares info. Maybe if you collaborated with other people once in your life, you'd understand that collective resources beat one man every time.

•High quality discord
•Unique concept and execution
•Responsive admins and mods
•Actually shilling good coins like UFR that are growing before our eyes
•Great memes

Take the Shill pill, user.

Upper caste pajeet?

This group is great because we are truly trying to shill proper good coins, not pieces of shit.Totally different than a pnd group that shills shitty projects.

UFR NATION. I'm already up fucking 70%. Get the hell in here before it moons.

This group is excellent. I've been on the Reddit crypto, four different 5000+ PnD Discords, and this is the only one that is taking the RIGHT approach to running a crypto discord.

This is the best shill group to join senpai

Whale here. About to pump LINK. You have 5 minutes. Love you biz.

bump

This shilling is not organic, how many of you faggots are trying to lure greedy fags into your exit scam?

You really think it's not organic? Join the group and see for yourself. You don't have to do anything but join and observe. You can leave at any moment.

ive never done a discord before, i dont even know what it is. why noy just talk in this thread? i gotta download shit? sign up for an account? fuck off

Discord is fortunately browser based.

You don't have to join though. It's just a side project by hundreds of Veeky Forums anons working together.

i know how pump and dump scams work. i can tell when i'm being recruited to get dumped on. lol

above your hundreds of Veeky Forums anons theres a ozen whales coordinating you to get dumped all over on. be careful

i have no faith or optimism anymore. who does. everythings a scam

I know how you feel. We were also fed up with pump and dumps. That's why we created the discord group. I know it's hard to believe, I maybe wouldn't even believe so either in your shoes.

Yet it's true. The recommendations above you were all genuine. You can talk with the people who posted that in the Discord. Most of them had the same thought as you did. Until they saw their gains go up literally by the hundreds.

Literally stopping by and reading what we do is not going to suddenly rip you off your money. Leave in 10 minutes after if you have to. It doesn't cost you a thing and you will then have a definitive conclusion, instead of assumptive conjecture.

lol, wow
have you got a bridge for sale? i've always waned on, maybe the brooklyn bridge. i have 3 bitcoins is that enough? i'm also in the market for magic beans

I apologize if it comes off like that. Either way, the invite is open if you change your mind.

Just joined, lest see how it works.

You'll have to join and see for yourself.

2 legit 2 quit

Shit gonna be shilled - this group is taking a smart approach. UFR Shilling since the end of Dec? Looks like results to me.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

join it its awesome

I've only been in this group for a while now, but from what I've seen they have a good group of guys dedicated to helping everyone make their share in cryptocurrency. I suggest everyone. If it isn't what you expected then you can leave and but give it a chance first.