Post coins you hold for some reason that never moon due to whale manipulation

Post coins you hold for some reason that never moon due to whale manipulation.

Ark
It will have its day soon enough

good joke deluded arkie

this coin is going nowhere fast. from top 20 coin to 50

been holding since june. hate every second of it

>Ark never moons due to whale manipulation
>

i have a 400 left. Used to be 1k weak hands overe here.

if you cant see the whale manipulation in pic related you need to sell everything asap and gtfo this whole market

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT WHALIES

these are people wanting to finally finally get rid of this shitcoin at the btc price they bought in at. If I wanted to do that another 20btc wall would pop up around the 55k area
> whale manipulation

im not even going to explain you anything youre legit retarded
and your 20 btc wall wouldnt mean anything these pop up every other day

I sent an ARK deposit an hour before Binance's ARK wallet went offline. It's been offline for more than 24 hours and I am missing $1500+ worth of ARK as a result. Anyone know what is going on?

>whale manipulation

This has been going on for months though. You'll see, the walls will go, we'll moon, nobody selling, walls will come back up and drop the price with massive constant sells. We are not stupid. we have been holding this coin and watching for a long time.

Only question is should I buy more

Yes.

bought a large stack at 80k sats . not even mad. i just sit and watch all these daily shitcoin moon missions and giggle to myself because i know they are nothing compared to what we arkies are going to experience.

just use the ark faucet on the biz classic website, any /g/entooman with half a brain can figure out there's an exploit that lets you get the max amount of ark every time you roll. thats 4 ark every hour

I don't think it' because of whale manipulation though, I think everything is just priced in at this point. I will probably sell it all next time it goes over 1200 sats again.

Mah deluded nigga

how? pls teach me

t. arklet

Poppycock, faucet doesn't even have a sufficient allocation of daily ark for a single person doing that

love me

Sold this shitcoin last week, feels good.