payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf
ethgasstation.info/)
youtu.be/sprYsjf0euA?t=2m
finacoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
quantamagazine.org/statistician-proves-gaussian-correlation-inequality-20170328
skab612.com/naslovnice_bsp/max_bsp/spg_10.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wish I knew how to use etherDelta

Learn if you want get stuff before its mainstream and has already mooned most of the way. Also newly on Kucoin. Expect a lot more growth in the immediate future.

Huh!? It's on KucCoin?
Is it Pay/ETH?

3 unknown russians founded this scam coin abort

When Steve Jobs invented the CPU, he Was unknown as well.

These guys fuck. Not a scam, one of a kind idea with real use case. Stay poor with your tron newfaggot

This coin will get top 15, read the whitepaper no other coin is pursuing what Payfair is and on the etherium blockchain it gives it so much more potential

>Invented the CPU
Seriously? Is this some FUD disguised as a shill?

>newly on Kucoin
?

how is there learning involved ive tried to use meta mask and ether delta for two days and havent had a transaction go thru. errors about gas when i have more than enough

fucked up shouldnt have said that. they have paid the associated fees to kucoin and are waiting to be added. just a matter of time.

Please ELI5 how to use EtherDelta...

If the memes are to be believed, that will become 1k$.

You obviously aren't doing it right. I use it everyday. Stop being an impatient faggot, sit down and watch YouTube tuts. FFS its 2018 and most adults are just adult babies who don't know how to use the plethora of info at their disposal. Educate yourself.

This whitepaper is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen.

ED is a decentralized exchange. You trade within the smartcontract using your etherwallet. Deposit funds to the smartcontract and then use the deposited amount to buy other orders on the smartcontract.

but where do I store my payfair coins?
don't they charge you hidden fees for withdrawing, depositing, making a trade, listing a trade, refreshing the page, etc?

payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

>fully explains its utility
>its goals
>the crowdfunding
>detailed roadmap
>somehow worst piece of shit

What a jealous FUD faggot who is pissed he waited and can't use ED. Don't worry its not too late to get 20x still

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

Speaking of backwater station exchanges... anyone still trying to margin trade on Bitmex? I wish I knew about it back when Ethereum was still 12$

On your ethereum account, when you send them to your adress you'll find them with your tokens on myetherwallet

youtube crypt0 he did a tutorial that's how i learned. Is the greatest wealth transfer in the history of humanity worth 20 min of research?

MEW or metamask. Go on YouTube idiot. If logan paul fans can figure out how to navigate there im sure you can too

Did they tell you in telegram or something. If you really have insider information why are you only fucking with 1k?

Trust me ive watched the vids. Every time I try to deposit ETH it says there was a problem with your transaction

My deposit is confirmed in etherscan x318 but not in ed yet. Why?

refresh

Okay user I will help you.
Make a metamask account and store the info on paper or copy paste into a notepad file. Send ETH to metamask wallet then do the following
>Once metamask is loaded with ETH go to etherdelta
> Pick your shitcoin to invest in
> Use the deposit tab on the top left to transfer metamask ETH into Etherdelta Wallet
>Pay gas (check ethgasstation.info/) for safest price
> Buy order
> Withdraw shitcions into metamask to store (go to tokens and create a new address(use etherscan to find the address)

Video guide: youtu.be/sprYsjf0euA?t=2m

Tip me if you want with ETH
0xf73c7e7b9285932037936b97756b35855a522563

With ED or metamask?
If it is ED, then you need MORE GAS (Check ethgasstation.info/) to see the current gas prices

Nada

All the tuts show people using the 250000 gas limit and 4 gas price. But ethgasstation says to do like 21000 limit 80 gas. Im so fucking confused and now I have had a pending transaction all day.

Ignore the limit, focus on gwei (It was like 40-60 last night) so check the gas website i linked and there should be a "safe" gas/ gwei price, use that and you are good

dont get why meta mask would default 4. Heres the TX with the default parameters from metamask...
>0x7a4e9b564602711cb4dc7323e0c67ae6aa6cecd07f35fb3dafe871788813979e
like every youtube video ive seen does. Where did I go wrong or is patience really waiting multiple hours. Ive seen people in the chats who have been waiting days.

McAfee just shilled Finacoin

finacoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Now that's a shitty whitepaper.

wtf

I literally did the same exact thing as in that youtube video. she didnt touch her gas price. And it instantly went through. Mines been pending all day. I dont understand.

network congestion today, needs more gas

Sitting pretty with 3000 pfr right now.

etherdelta was a real bitch today tbqh, took me hours to buy this shit, i missed out on early gains because of it
still got in at 15 though
gonna hold this one for a few months at least. ethereum has needed a legit escrow app for years

The whitepaper LOOKS like shit, like some high school kid wrote it in word

but actually read the content. it's good

remember, not how to appeal to meme academia doesn't mean you don't have skill
quantamagazine.org/statistician-proves-gaussian-correlation-inequality-20170328
>when your elite proof which mathematicians have been seeking for decades gets ignored because you didn't write it with LaTeX

>ELI5
you fucking niggers aren't even larping any more?

Mine doesn't go through at all. I put in $50 worth of ETH and even trying to do 0.0010 it says insufficient funds, you must pay da gas, wat do?

its all fud and shill dude. every thread and every coin is both real and fake. its just the times.

you niggers r just going to get scammed out of your money give up now while you still can

it defaults 4 as thats usually all you need for ether delta but past few days eth network is backed up and gas costs are rising fast. 30-40 works for now but may increase in future.

Even scam coins make money in crypto

seedont rely on old videos for normal gas prices guys. you need to up it since network is having issues now.

if you are unironically having trouble using etherdelta then you have double digit sub saharan level IQ get out of crypto soon bud

Hate to say it but this.

m8 I had no problem figuring out ED, it was metamask that was giving me aids

>double digit sub saharan level IQ
irish double digit IQ you fuck

>pic related its you!

MFW Payfair is literally right about to moon and this thread is full of normies scrambling to figure out ED

HAHAHAHAH HURRY UP

Just wait for PFR to get listed on a bigger exchange.. You'll be fine still

source?

2nd

I like this coin

>tfw bought 4K PFR on stocks at .06 because ED was confusing as fuck
Kek

skab612.com/naslovnice_bsp/max_bsp/spg_10.jpg

Some South African comic called Strip Pressing. This is number 11. Only 1-4 are on the net.