ZCL moon mission

>Consolidating between $170ish to $195 per coin
>Low 24 volume compared to max market cap
>possible 12x gains to be made if hodling for 2 weeks

you're whale cum, just wait when normies find out about free bitcoin private for each ZCL you hold

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obvious 5x+ at least right here

Whales are playing retarded games. Wait for dip to get in. It's currently rising

It's dead LMAO you're still in ZCL?
HUSH is doing the SAME FORK and they are doing it 16TH OF JANUARY.
Actually Bitcoin PRIVATE is not registered trademark, I might just buy out logo and website and everything for HUSH right now xDDDD

>same fork
>forking from 4 different coins

This fork might just be the most well thought out PnD of all time. Forking ZCL and BTC at the same ratio encourages BTC holders to convert to ZCL to increase their share of Private. Built-in PnD, impressive.

you're going to get burned if you try and chase an obvious retarded fork.

the whole point of hush is to try and make money off of the ZCL hype.

get fucked.

x12 is ridiculous. Why do you think it will go that high? Btw, I currently own a few thousand USD worth. But x12? Please. We'll be lucky if we do another x2

Can't believe I sold 2000 of these coins at 30k sats three weeks ago

Do i need to sell out my ZCL? got 10

>what is market cap potential
>what is BTCP doing a flippening on BCH

you will be wanting to put a glock in your mouth once you see the gains ahead in january and february.

You're chasing a fork without dev team xD How's bitcoin PRIVATE different from bitcoin HUSH (I'm still thinking of byuing everything out and making my bitcoin PRIVATE hehe ;) )

do it pussy.
>without a dev team
are you having a fucking laugh mate?
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/Zclassic

Why would I want to put a Glock in my mouth? I probably own my ZCL than you, faggot. Can you read?

What I'm saying is there's been MANY bitcoin forks. This is a solid one, in the sense that's actually trying to resolve slow transactions and will be a 'privacy' coin, but still, most bitcoin forks don't make it past 200 USD.

Market cap potential doesn't equal x12 you fucking retard. Educate yourself.

How the fuck am i supposed to trade this shit. Only exchange that has it is closed for registrations

the guy who is making Bitcoin HUSH is the one who made 3 bounties for Bitcoin PRIVATE (the most important ones xD) earning 3.5 BTC in process. Are you reatrd?

>most bitcoin forks don't make it past 200USD
how about you take a look at the trading pairs mate

>any of the half decent forks always are more than $300 at least
>BTCP is actually a really good project, it is perfect for darknet markets

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/

k

fuck you guys. You guys told me not to buy this shit coin and I fucking sold for fucks sake fuck

>ZCL
>not HUSH

For some reason I can see in pic related a few millions of bucks into HUSH not ZCL. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Just look at the guys twitter/ the message he submitted in the same post as the replay protection.

Absolute unethical scamdev, just saw a way to make some quick money, you're fucking insane if you put your cash anywhere near this fuckers grubby hands.

Someone get the BTCP team to audit his fucking replay protection before it fucks the project over.

It's obvious he just threw all the BTC from the bounty directly into hush, then announced his "fork" for a hardpump, look at the price graph.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/
Dropped to $150 right out the gate. Took a long time to climb to where it is now.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/
Took months to climb over $100

I'm not saying ZCL will decrease in value as we approach fork, but to say x12 is absolutely ridiculous. At MOST it will be x2 from here.

BTCP might very well go to 1000-2000 USD within a few months. Or it might not. It might stagnate and die. Regardless of how it ultimately does, it WILL drop right out the gate and need time to recover.

But ZCL will Never get up to 1000-2000 USD, that's just insane, stupid thinking.

? ZCL was $1 too, LMAO. Hush is following ZCL announcement price-wise 1:1, in fact outperforming it. See you in 5 days moron ;)

>implying that a 2-5x gain over the course of a month or two at most is a bad investment

no

Normies don't care about unethical devs, they will fomo hard on this

Who the fuck cares? Are you in here to make money or what?
Fact #1 Bitcoin Private is fierst zk-snarks bitcoin.
Fact #2 Bitcoin HUSH is REAL fiorst zk-snarks bitcoin coming out 16th JAN. When does ZCL fork? NOT ANNOUNCED? You're fucking insae and retarded if you think that doesnt amtter

>not on bittrex, would've considered throwing like $1,200 into it but even then I am getting sketched out by the whole thing

HUSH twitter: 2,400 followers
BTCP and ZCL twitter combined about 25k+ and rising.

Are you retarded? I've literally said multiple times I am holding thousands of USD worth of ZCL.

I'm just explaining that this ain't a moon mission. And you being like x2-5 is inaccurate. I am telling you this will not going over another x2 by the snapshot. It's a fine investment. That's why I'm IN IT, you fucking retard.

Seriously, you guys need to get a grip. There is simply no way anyone worth over 100k thinks this can go beyond x2 from here. Only poorfags would think otherwise.

Alright you're an actual APE. ZCL had 1500 followers before the announcement of fork. It had less developers than HUSH. ON ALL fronts it is weaker, including total supply.

I suppose we can agree to disagree, the future will tell (^:

Total supply of 4 diff coins being added to BTC hush? How does this work

Look at the 30 minute graph lmao. This shit is so heavily manipulated. Whales desperately trying to keep the price up while they slowly unload their bags.

it doesnt, it will cause 4 coins to completely dump post fork.

>30 min trends
>having any relevance
newcoiner detected

The real money is in in multi week/month holds faggot, you'll learn if you don't you'll stay poor

Forking of:
Dex-> not on any (semi-reputable) exchange
Hush-> cryptopia(tinyassexchange, signups closed, no normies coming near that soon)
UNITY-> only on NXT(who the fuck uses that site)
BTC

somehow reportedly a lower supply than btcp: lmfao, he can't even count.
Circulating supply:

dex; 1 mil,
unity:816k
hush;2.2mil.
makes ~4 mil;

current supply zcl: 3037550

Once again: im not getting anywhere near this p&D ultra-pajeet scheme. What fucking exchange is going to list this?

probably only cryptopia and a few other shitty exchanges with under $1m 24h volume combined.

>pic related will have great short and long term profits.

It's preping for moon mission

take a look at the Stochastic RSI on ZCL/BTC pair, it is consolidating hard as fuck rn.

Get ready boys, this week will be very fun indeed

Stochastic RSI and Ichimoku (20,60,120,30) on 1 day is what I meant

Compare the 1h chart on ZCL to this

OK ;)
TOPIA is 150M+ daily volume ;)

Shoo pajeet

ZCL will probably x2 again.
HUSH has bigger upside in my opinion, since there's an actual date set for the fork. Is Duke a meanie for this? yes, definitely. Still, the BTCH airdrop will happen while ZCL true-believers are still bagholding, waiting for news.

I don't think either one is a bad investment but I think HUSH has bigger upside right now.

lol just wait for the new zclassic wallet release on january 8th.

yeah i can't touch cryptopia though

HUSH has a potential bigger downside if u consider in the scam risk