Pewdiepie it

Pewdiepie it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=1m
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7omcg9/youtuber_attention/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek BAT forever.

Pump it felix.

Pewdiepie flashed BAT in one of his recent videos. Most popular youtuber who is fighting against his content being de-monetized due to censorship

he will unironically take us to the moon

Source?

I'd be so happy if this were true

here you go user, served on a silver fucking plate

youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=1m

He flashed an article about bat
Like, not even bats site or anything

second this. Quit being a faggot and post the screeencap OP, I'm not going to watch one of his shitty videos to find out you're telling the truth.

Yea but it means he's aware of it. If he ever legitimately shills it we're golden.

the amount of e:s clearly suggest you need to calm the fuck down you retard. hold bitcoin it is the reserve currency even pewdiepie will fall back on eventually and you dont need to daytrade for this you can go fishing or play baseball with your imaginary friends instead

1 minute into the video link the other user posted in the thread.

upcoin.com/?ID=7c3db55c
First 100k users who sign up no longer have to pay trading fees for a very long time. It's useful.

Speaking of backwater station exchanges... anyone still trying to margin trade on Bitmex?

Neat, thanks user.

Chances are that it was unintentional and he just pulled up a random article, but I'm still hopeful

He won't shill anything, are you deluded? Literally a millionaire, why would he risk his reputation by shilling some obscure shitcoin?

If you google ‘pewdiepie bat’ there’s some reddit post about him and Eich having some common interests.

Why would he risk his reputation
>Hey guys i'm using this new thing called BAT i just watch ads on my page and i'll receive the money directly instead of being cut-off by youtube. Thanks for all the support :3

because he wants to get paid in BAT instead of youtube funny money + GOogle keeps demonitizing his videos. ARE YOU EVEN AWARE OF THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE. DOES ADPOCALYPSE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU??!!

He already got busted calling someone a nigger, how much more reputation can he lose?

The guy said nigger on a livestream. Pretty sure he doesn’t give a fuck about promoting some innovative tech.

>calls people niggers on stream
>still most popular youtuber in world

Hmm rly tickles the noggin

this.
what a fucking nigger you are :^)

The phone call that saved Veeky Forums

What a fuckin >

Does anyone know if Felix is in Crypto? He fucking made vids about /b/ and lurks /pol/ so there has to be a chance that he posts here. R-right bros?

I mean he makes so much money he doesnt have to worry about finding other sources , but maybe

I mean if he can get away with that I don't see how talking about bat for 30 seconds will be the end of his career...

hes always browsing chan in his vids if we spam this meme enough on boards he goes to he'll probably react to it

Faggot brainlets, he simply googled "Youtube adpocalypse" and took screenshots of some of the top results.

Jesus

This. Fuck. How do we start this operation. He always makes videos in responses to meme submissions on reddit or something. If we use meme magic can we get pewdiepie talking about it?

sounds like what we need is some extra fabulous BAT/pewdiepie combo memes

We start making pewdiepie bat memes and spread them all over chan and reddit. Do we have any meme magicians in the thread?

Pretty much
But he's into reddit right now

If meme magic can elect a POTUS it can do this too

Lads we need to get on this. Get the memes going.

make a reddit post on pewdiepie asking 'what did he mean by this' @ flashing the BAT article in his video

Someone let /pol/ know about this. We have a lot of overlap but the more the merrier.

Fr and vote with all our reddit accounts.

Not that I have one though but whoever does.

sorry anons he's siding with po.et

yes user, and whats glorious is he doesnt even have to talk about it, even a clip of him going "wtf is BAT" would be enough to get started

Thatll get nowhere you retarded ass. He and his followers are literally all about memes not “Excuse me sir Felix, what did thou meanest with this image flashery of the Basic Attention Token?”

Working on some memes now. Brb.

We need to upvote this thread with all our power

MFW my normie friend who shilled me BAT didn't even know about the apocalypse.

Someone get on this. Make terrible jokes about his chair or some shit, and the only answer is more Raiblocks.

Who has a reddit account? I know I don’t and I feel most of you guys are the same. Who can get the ball rolling on this?

I'm brain stormin

We’re shilling bat, idiot. Pewdiepie bat memes people, use the chair though, he loves that shit.

If we can get the BAT subreddit in on this it would be glorious. We might be able to get the ball rolling on upvotes. Either that or just flood his subreddit with BAT memes.

Is this actually happening oh god

Are any big youtubers actually behind this? Is it ATH at the moment? Should I buy or wait for a dip?

pewds if you're reading this, you owe us this.

Include me in the screencap

Do you actually make a big deal out of him saying "nigger"? You know that using "nigger" brings hysteria only for people in US?

what's teh chair?

> Is it ATH at the moment?

No it was bouncing between 5000-7000 sats for a loooong time before dipping hard recently, now its making its way back

Thanks man

He views most popular meme submissions of the recent week. If you manage somehow to scrap over 1k upvotes on your BAT meme, then you have a chance, but I hardly imagine somehow anyone upvoting a meme with BAT cryptocurrency in it.

How can we make this appeal to normies?

GIF of Pewdiepie slapping bogdanoff with a BAT logo as his hand

Put a pepe on it

maybe shilling it as the adpocalypse destroyer/saviour - say we need pewd's help to beat it?

Uh... how about all BAT hodlers on Veeky Forums and the BAT subreddit?? That could easily get 1k+

theres definitely not 1k of us who have reddit accounts that will upvote it, the only way we can get something like that is if we maybe try and shill the idea to the bat subreddit, although i'm not sure how that will go down there?

Watch his recent videos of reviewing memes. Try to understand current trend. Create an actually funny meme or just something that requires a lot of effort (music, drawing). Put logo of BAT somewhere at noticeable position. If he will recognize it - you got what you need.

Looks like they're already up for the idea:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7omcg9/youtuber_attention/

Please don't pump this until I'm done accumulating you FUCKS

takes 30 seconds to make. would worth the pump if we could do it. Is there a BAT discord? we could shill it there

Nothing stellar but let's get some balls rolling

He uses Veeky Forums for his skrata du flora du videos

Pewdiepie is a racist and sexist.
I'm not buying anything he shills. And neither will any self-respecting person.
Neither will the edgy teenage boys who watch his videos. Kids can't buy BTC that easily.

damn this is a seriously intense mission and I am about to go to bed, do we have any dedicated autists who can handle this operation? Dubs names the operation.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT YET!!!!!!

shit is gonna get real

He's neither the racist nor sexist. Read less media articles about him. He is not that dumb to hate someone only based of their skin tone or sex.

Great addition, we should save these and make sure we spread them like herpes. Here, other boards, bat subreddit, pewdiepie subreddit.

Anyone here articulate enough to write some copy pasta we can use when posting about this operation in the future?

Fucking Electra has a discord and there's no BAT one?

this is good as it could definitely make him curious about BAT, even pulling this up in a vid saying something like "I keep seeing this fucking BAT meme everywhere and I don't know what it means"

What if the sheer obscurity of it IS the meme?

Post your memes on /r/PewdiepieSubmissions, then we'll upboat them to the moon.

That boys and girls, is meme magic.

Discord is for basement projects trying to hype their vaporware. BAT is a professional development project.

can someone just make him into a literal bat, feasting on the BAT logo

do pewdiepie's face on a man operating a bat signal ... but the symbol in the sky is the BAT logo

Also can we get a batman meme going some how? PewDiePie as the BAT man

THIS NEED TO FUCKING HAPPEN. NOOOOOW.

everyone on this board needs to hold at least 10k.

then we need to convice his audience to start buying BAT, and start talking about it.

make a thread on pewdiepie forum where we submit all these pewdiepie BAT memes. it will all mindfuck them into FOMO into this shit. and they start talking about it.

Biz, explain how most all alts on an Exchange, Binance for example, begin pumping almost at the same time like they are now.

Who's behind this shit? The Exchanges? It's so goddamn coordinated you can see charts damn near mirror each others movements.

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

Nice, just bought 10k.

turn this motherfucker into BATman immediately

It's the chinese hive mind doing a coordinated PnD on NEETs who don't sleep

I upvoted even tho this meme fucking sucks

Nahh its mostly money flowing in and out of ETH/BTC as they float around

Did my part jarheads

It'll happen naturally, eventually. BAT is an awesome idea and has a great team behind it unlike all these other shitcoins.BRAVE has a legitimate business strategy and BAT is just a part of the bigger picture.

If you believe in the project, download BRAVE. Try it out. Use it. Seriously, it's an awesome browser and the more people that use it, the more valuable BAT becomes.

Keep those comments and upvotes coming boys. The top posts have thousands of upvotes. Can we make it?

fuck I got a great meme idea but realized I haven't installed photshop since I reinstalled my computer, torrenting it now keep the tread running boys

Going very well so far guys. Keep it up.

>censorship
I feel weird calling it that. Like if someone forced me to advertise against my will on a channel i sure as fuck wouldn't like it.

Were getting downvoted, fucking PLEEEEEBITTTTTTTTT

He is not the most popular youtuber. You people need to look up subscribes versus actual views. Having 50m,sub/4m average ,views means your actual fan pool is way lower. Logan Paul has 15m,sub/6m average views. Logan Paul has way more actual power. PDP is like an overvalued stock.

thanks for the advice fellas i just bought a ton of bat this shit is going to the moon