LEND is about to moon and you dumb niggers still haven't bought any despite the fact that I told you to weeks ago...

LEND is about to moon and you dumb niggers still haven't bought any despite the fact that I told you to weeks ago. You'll die poor, shitskin.

Other urls found in this thread:

launchpad.binance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought tho

You're one of the good guys then!

I was in since .02c this is my baby

I still can't figure out why biz completely ignores this. it's like they hate money. I'm up $14k.

Posted this in the other thread because for some reason this coin has two threads right now despite not having one all day.

I was pretty high on the token when I thought there was token burning, but it turns out I was wrong. I thought they were going to use 20% of profits to burn tokens and eventually pay a dividend, but it turns out they just use 20% of profits to reward people using the platform.

Pretty much no point to holding this whatsoever outside of like saving 20% in fees when making a loan. I was gonna hold long term but now I'm out as soon as it doubles from my original investment point.

As long as you make sick profits bro!

Sold it

Tripled from my initial investment so I got out

I don't know whether it's good or bad but there are other things I'd rather spend my money on

Good luck though, I actually can't tell whether it's legitimately a good coin or not because crypto lending just sounds like potential disaster story territory to me (if I'm honest)

Not too late to strap in for this one. easy $20 coin potential Q1.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I CANNOT FIND A SINGLE EXCHANGE THAT IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW ACCOUNTS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Looks like you missed the boat

????

kucoin is probably but it's shit

try signing up here:
launchpad.binance.com/

A lot of people I know are in the same situation as you. The influx of noobs is too big. Enjoy missing out, newfag!

It works really easy right now. You put collateral and just loan. In case you fuck up, they get your collateral. It's not a loan in common sense, more like pawnshop. For example I want to buy some shittoken right now, because I think it will moon, but I have to sell my LEND to get ETH to buy that token. I don't want to sell LEND cause it will also moon. I take loan with LEND as collateral and get ETH without selling LEND. Get it? Protip: you can buy LEND with that ETH. And then take another loan. And repeat. I've hedged about 600% right now ;)

You don't have to put up Lend, right? Can't you use any ETH Token as collateral?

I think top 50 or top 100 by liquidity. (to prevent shitty collateral which can dump in price)

Is it too late to go in? Scrub here. Looking to make it

Is it likely to go up? Yeah. How big returns do you need to "make it"? It probably won't give you 10,000% returns so if that's what you need look elswhere I guess.

If you're already not on Binance you may miss your chance depending when they let people in! Coin has potential to hit $10+ (SALT 2.0).